Almost Easy Baby girl.

YOU LIE!

Before I knew it, The limo stop and Someone took off the blindfold.

We were at a store. There was Red Carpet on the outside and people were line up around it.

"Welcome to Avenged Ink!"My brother told me as he pulled me out of the car. Brain came out after I did. He wrapped his arms around me so that I couldn't get away from him.

We went down the red carpet. People took pictures left and right. My eyes grew as I walked into the building.

Tons of people came up to us and talked to the guys. I look around like a kid in a candy shop.

At one point Brian unwrapped his arm from around me, so he could do that man hug thing. I took that moment to get away from them.

The shop was small and warm. I love it. It was perfect.

Though the name had "Avenged" in it, The shop look all me.

I was standing in the back of the shop staring at it.

When two big arms wrapped around my waist. I turned to see that these arms belonged to the infamous Syn.

I turned and stared at him.

It seems that the only thing I can do at the moment is stare.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

I reach for one of the small dry erase boards, that were lying around the shop.

*So you are talking to me?* I asked him.

"Well, This is a special moment."

*When did you guys plan all of this?*

"Well we thought that you were getting sick staying around the house all day and that maybe you would injoy working here. And to make sure you don't go back to drugs. We hired friends to keep eyes on you."

*Thank you. I guess. Thank you for every all of this. So You are not mad that I went with Matt's dress?*

"If I say yes I am pissed off, do I get to punish you?" He asked me with a smirk.

*Not while my brother is in the house.*

"Yes well about that. You see, I like you Em. I like you alot. You are one of the craziness, funny, most beautiful girls I have ever met. Will you please move in to the house that is next door to the one we currently live in?"

*No.*

"What?"

*No. I will not move in to the house next door to the room we currently live in.*

"Why?" The light in his eyes dimmed out.

*Because the last time I checked, that was were Matt lives with Val.*

"Oh. No, I meant the other house next door." He said as he rolled his eyes.

*Oh well then. Okay Then.*

"You are strange."

*I seem normal when with my brother.*

Brian rolled his eyes and kissed me.

We didn't notice the four guys walking in until they cleared their throat.

"So I am guessing you ask her to move in to the house next door?" Johnny asked.

"Just for the record. I am completely not okay with this but at the same time I am okay with this." Jimmy replied in the insane that is my brother.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Okay so Em it is time for you to meet the people are going to work for you." Matt said as he pulled me away from Syn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this chapter is alittle gasp. but I needed something to move it along. Next chapter will be better.