Almost Easy Baby girl.

SO WHAT DRESS?

"YOU ARE ALIVE!" He pretty much screamed into my face.

I stared up at him.

It took me a second to realives that I was currently in a hospital bed.

The band was sitting around the room. They all look like shit.

specially Brian.

I motion for paper to write on.

Matt handed me some.

*Whats going on?* I asked.

"Did you know that you are a Anemic?" Jimmy said.

*Yes.* I stared at my brother to see his point.

"Did you know what happens when someone is Anemic and don't take their medicine?" Brian asked in a tone that sounded like a father scolding their child.

*They get sick?*

"Yes they do! Do you know What happens when an Anemic self medicates with drugs and other illegal substances?"

*They become healthy individuals?*

"NO! EMMELINE! THAT PERSON BECOMES VERY SICK! THEY ENDED UP FAINTING IN THE HALLWAY OF THEIR HOME AND THEY DO NOT WAKE UP FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS!" He yelled at me.

*Sorry?*

"SORRY?! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!" Brian kept screaming.

"Brian man cool down! She just woke up and the doc said that she will be out of the red zone if she wakes up." Matt said to his best friend.

"NO! SHE NEEDS TO KNOW! JIMMY SHE IS YOUR SISTER! TELL HER WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID WOULD OF HAPPEN IF SHE KEPT USING! TELL HER WHAT ALMOST HAPPENED!" Syn kept screaming.

My brother pushed hair out of my face. "Syn, Dude. She is awake and she is going to be okay because we are here." My brother whispered.

"SHE NEEDS TO KNOW! EMMELINE! IF YOU KEPT USING YOU WOULD OF DIED! IF YOU EVER GO BACK TO USING YOU WILL DIE! YOU WERE INCHES CLOSE TO DIEING!"

He then stormed out of the room.

Jimmy move so I could cry in his chest.

THE NEXT DAY:

I was back home with the guys.

They made sure that I would take the damn medicine.

Brian was still majorly pissed off at me. He decided that he had enough with me not talking and decided to not say a word to me until I acutely Say something. Not just write something down but SAY something. So now he and I were at a stand off.

The weird thing was that even though we were not talking to each other, He would not let me out of his sight.

I am pretty sure that he thinks I will pass out the second he lets me out of his sight.

The doctor ordered that I rest and told me to gain weight.

Apparently weighing 90 pounds is bad.

So now The guys are pushing food in my face. The good part about this is they run out to Ihop and get Cheesecake Pancakes when ever I want them.

DAY AFTER THE NEXT DAY:

I was sitting in the couch throw in carrots at Brian's head when Matt came in.

"Emmeline stop that an eat the damn carrots." Matt voiced for Brian.

I rolled my eyes and ate the damn vegetable.

"Okay so now that you are acting like a semi adult, we need to talk to you." Matt said glaring at Brian.

Brian kept his eyes on the TV. I tried kicking him since he was at the other end of the couch. He just grabbed my feet and kept them in his lap.

*sorry, he is still not talking when it has to deal with me.* I wrote to Matt.

"Well anyway. I will speak for Him. Even though you should stay here and rest you are still are going with us tonight to the award show." Matt said to me.

*Yippy? Are you guys still lying about an award show?*

"Yes. Now go to the room with the dresses and get ready. We will all be down here when your ready." Matt told me.

Is Brain going to get me get ready without him watching my every move? GASP.

I tried to take my feet away from Brian's lap. At first he tried to stop me but Matt gave him a look, and he let my feet go.

I smiled and started to skip up towards The giant closet.

I pick the dress I was going to wear.

After about 3 hour of getting ready I went downstairs.

They all gasped.

"You look gorgeous." Johnny whisper.

The other guys pretty much said the same thing.

Well everyone but Brian. He just stared at me.

I walked down and went to his side.

He didn't say anything and walked out to the limo.

I look at the other guys.

"Cheer up. You look wonderful. Now turn around I am going to blindfold you." My brother said.

So My loving brother blindfolded me to my death.

Or at least to what I thought was my death.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND