Sequel: A Thousand Red Tulips
Status: Completed. (:

The Last Letter

Chapter 28

My mind began to fog and I found myself swaying from side to side....the blackness finally overtook me and I spiraled towards the ground.

I woke up to a bright white light. I frantically looked around and the day's events crashed
upon me again. I looked to my side to see Travis looking at me with worry and
confusion.

"Alex!?...Alex..is that you!?" he quickly asked.

"Yes?...How can you talk?" I asked in return. I was still a bit groggy and it took me a few minutes to understand what Travis was saying.

"I have always been able to talk!....I can not believe it's you! I never thought I would see you....your so beautiful." he replied with a smile.

"Travis?...why are you acting to weird?" I stated while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Alex!....I am not Travis....I am Gabriel!" he yelled happily.

I looked at him like he was insane. "Your not Gabriel!...stop saying that!....Gabriel's gone!" I yelled back, beginning to become upset.

"Alex! please listen....when Travis died...I came back through him. We were given another chance!"

"It's really you isn't it..." I said in a small voice.

He looked at me with a sympathetic smile...."It is me Alex....It is Gabriel. And I will be with you, Always and Forever.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
The book is done! Wow....I had so much fun writing it. And hearing from you guys made it so much better.

I have 101 comments. That's so amazing....Thank you guys so much.

So....I was thinking about writing a sequel?

What do you think about that?

Comment and Subscribe Please? (: