Everyone Has Issues! Right?

You be the anchor that holds my feet to the ground.

*Mr.Jackson*

I woke up on the couch in the morning in my clothes from yesterday.

"damnit!" i cursed standing up and taking off my shirt as i walked into my room to get ready for work. then i heard the my cell phone go off in my pants pocket... My cell phone never goes off, nobody calls. so i pulled it from my pocket and looked at the caller id, it wasn't a familiar number so i answered it and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" i answered.

"is this Harold Jackson?" a Female voice asked over the line.

"um yes, may i ask what you want?"

"well you see my name is Laura Mills and I'm calling to talk to you about possibly purchasing home insurance.. " i cut her off.

"i live in an apartment."

"OH, well then i guess insurance for a home would be kinda useless for ya wouldn't it." she laughed, she actually had a very nice laugh. i tend to get annoyed at many types of laughter, but not hers.

"yeah i would say so" i let out a laugh of my own.

"you know i used to get so annoyed at calls like this, ha i used to just hang up once they started asking me stuff." another laugh. "you've been actually pretty kind about it. its my first day working here, and its just as annoying making the calls."

" i bet" i said, smiling... hadn't done that in a while.

"well i guess i should leave you alone now." she said she seemed to get more serious and i figured she was worried bout getting trouble for chatting on a call, but i didn't want her to go.

"if i say ill buy insurance will you talk to me long?" i asked her, wow i was sounding desperate. but she politely laughed it off.

"why yes i would but you have no need for it Harold." she giggled. "but ill tell ya what, if you want to right down my number i get out of work at four and you can call me for real." i couldn't help but feel an intense amount of joy at that moment.

"id love to." i said grabbing a pen and paper from my night stand. she raddled off her number and we hung up.

perhaps i could move on, make a new life? No, probably not a 'new' life but maybe make a better chapter in the life i already have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sidnee: sorry about all this i swear we are trying just been really busy latley