Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

Shopping

Crystal gave Anne some Ginger Ale to help with her stomach. I cleaned the twister mat and then the carpet. Once the house was put back together, we all went to sleep. That is the last time we play twister right after eating.

I turned on my music and let the sounds of anything except Justin Bieber fill my ears. And I was soon off into a wonderful dreamland. But I woke up to a healthy five year old jumping on my bed. Apparently Crystal told her I would take her to Build-A-Bear Workshop down in the Hamilton Mall.

Once we had both eaten and were dressed I loaded her into the back seat of Cryst’s SUV. As always it took twenty minutes to park and another ten to get to the door. Anne w didn’t want to go right to make a stuffed animal. I took her to Limited Two and got her some clothes. She was so cute posing in all of the skirts and tank tops.

I bought her two outfits. One was a gray skirt with white polka dots and a yellow tank top. The other was a black pair of sweatpants with a white top and black zip up sweatshirt.

After shopping I took her to the food court. She decided on chicken from Chicken Now. I ordered the small kiddie meal fro her and a grilled chicken wrap for me. The guy at the register, Micah, was nice and graceful when it came to all of Anne’s comments.

At Build-A-Bear she went right to the white bear with the blue tint. She named it Cocoa and out it in a pair of jeans, sandals, and a pink tank. Clutching her bear, she slept the whole way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Comments Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!