Mama

Well Mother, what the war did to my legs and to my

The next day, Frank came over to Gerard’s place. He knocked on the door, expecting he’d probably be still sleeping. It was nearly noon, and Gerard is not a morning person!

“Gerard! Open the door my darling sweetness!” Frank said happily.
“Ugghhh!” Gerard grunted. “What do you want?”
“I just wanted to stop by and say hello to the one I love!” Frankie said all corny.
Gerard opened the door.

“If you wanted to have sex why didn’t you just say so?” Gerard said with a laugh.
“Yes!” Frank said excitedly as he made his way into Gerard’s room.

He walked into the messy motel room in disgust!

“Gerard! This place is a pig sty!” Frank scolded.
“Sorry, I just don’t give a fuck!” Gerard said smiling while lighting a cigarette.
“Well, how long do you plan on staying here?” Frank asked.
“Not much longer.” Gerard said in between puffs. “I plan on getting an apartment soon, probably in Queens.”
“Queens… isn’t that ironic?” Frankie said with a smile.
“I never though of it like that!” Gerard laughed.
“Well, you know that you can always stay with me if you have to.” Frankie said putting his hand on Gerard’s shoulder.
“Aww, thanks Frankie!” Gerard said giving him a hug.
“No problem, babe!” Frankie said.
“Oh, I wanted to show you something that I wrote last night!” Gerard said excitedly.
“Ok.” Frankie said.

Gerard fished out a small sketch journal through his mess. He flipped through pages of beautiful drawings he drew of Frankie, Mikey, Ray, random cartoon characters, even one as Bob with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle body! He then stopped when he got to a page with random scribbles, words supposedly in poetic form.

“I know it’s kinda messy, but it’s only an idea.” Gerard said handing the book to Frank.
He read the poem and the words seemed to literally come to life! He was amazed by what Gerard wrote. He always knew Gerard wrote good songs, but he never knew he was a living book of poetry!

“Oh my God!” Frank said in shock when he read the few words.
“I know it needs some work, but I was thinking we could use this for the new album.” Gerard said very unsure of himself.
“Gerard, this… this is amazing!” Frank said in shock.
“Really?” Gerard asked.
“Yes!” Frankie said excitedly. “It’s not just a poem… it’s… it’s the truth! It’s like an autobiography, about what‘s happening to you now.”
“Thanks!” Gerard said smiling. “I’m not done yet though, but when I am, I want to put some music to it, and show it to the guys.”
“I think they’ll really like it!” Frankie said. “This would be an awesome song to put on the album!”
“Thank you!” Gerard said with a slight bow of his head. He put his cigarette out and bent over to put his book away. As he was bent over, he felt something behind him, something big, and hard.

“Frank, you are a HORNY HOE!” Gerard said, turning his head to find Frankie boning him.
“Your welcome!” Frankie said with his huge smile.
Gerard got up and kissed Frankie on his lips, while running his hands up and down his body.

“You nasty boy!” Frankie said, still smiling, but now even bigger.
“Your welcome!” Gerard said with a smirk.

Frankie then pushed Gerard onto the bed and jumped on top of him. Gerard started to un-button Frankie’s pants, when the whole mood was turned off, because of Frankie yelling; “Eeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!”

“What!?!” Gerard said, pissed off.
“You stink!” Frankie said holding his nose. “And your hair is greasy!!”
Gerard just gave him a look. A “you are such an ass-hole!” kind of look.
“Well, it’s true!” Frankie said shrugging his shoulders. “I’m not sticking it into a stanky ass!”
Gerard just huffed and got up.
“I’m sorry!” Frankie said upset. “Are you mad?!?! Do you still wanna do it?!?!”
“Fuck yea!” Gerard said, with half a smile.
“Then why are you leaving?!?!” Frankie whined.
“Who said I was leaving?!?” Gerard snapped sarcastically. “I just got up to take a shower!”
“Oh!” Frankie said relieved.

~15 minutes later~

Frankie was laying on Gerard’s bed reading a magazine, when all of a sudden he saw this big white body fly on top of him.

“Ahhh!!!” Frankie screamed like a little girl.
“I’m goona rape you!!” Gerard said, trying to be creepy, but instead busrsted out laughing.
“Gerard! You scared the shit out of me!” Frankie said laughing.
“Well, you better clean that up! Because I don’t wanna stick it up a ‘stanky ass’” Gerard said sarcastically.