Mama

And right now they’re building a coffin your size,

That night when Gerard went to sleep, he had another one of those horrible descriptive dreams.

I was talking on the phone to my mother. She didn’t hate me, she was nice and she was talking how she always used to talk to me.

“Gerard sweetheart, why don’t you come over? I haven’t seen you in a while.” She said lovingly.
“I will be over right away!” I said to her, excited to see her again.

I got up, and got dressed in some of my nicest clothes. I walked over to the corner store and bought some flowers. When I came to the house, I went to ring the door bell, but the door was opened a crack. I walked inside, hoping to see her there excited to see me. But instead I saw her lying there, eyes wide open, holding a piece of paper.

“Mom?” I said, scared of what happened.

I touched her neck and felt no pulse, she was dead. I picked up the paper from her hands and read it. It was a note Frankie had written to me.

Gerard, can’t wait in till tonight! It’s going to be awesome! I’m going to make sure our “first time” is extra special! ;)
Love you!
-Frankie <3


It was the note my mom found when she found out I was with him.
Then, out of no-were, a man was standing next to her. He looked like one of those olden time British cops.

“What a shame, what a shame!” He said as he recorded information on his notepad.
“What happened to her?” I asked.
“Why, it seems to me that she found out son here is a homosexual. The shock must have killed her.” The cop said calmly.
“Wait, how?!? Why?!? Is this really happening?!?” I said with tears coming down.
“There is nothing for you to worry about son!” The cop said putting a hand on my shoulder. “Why, you are just an innocent bystander.”
“No. No I’m not.” I said with my head down low.
“What do you mean?” The cop asked, frightened.
“I’m her son…” I started. “…I am the murderer!”

Then her body shot up and it’s eyes opened, showing those sickening eyes that I saw in a former dream.

Image

“Why Gerard? Why did you kill me?” She pleaded.


Gerard then woke up. Once again scared to death by his dream.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do!” He said to himself. “I think I’m going mad!”

He then stopped worrying and something came to him. He got up and picked up a pen and paper. That night, he didn’t sleep, he was to busy writing.