Status: I'm on it! I'm onto book 3 in my mind, but only 2 on notebook

Kingdom Hearts, A New Story Begins Again

II

Xaldin and Kaxiaz came out in Wonderland.

“Whoa, the doors get smaller and smaller,” said Kaxiaz as she opened door after door.

Once they were inside the next room, Xaldin walked around the room till he came back to Kaxiaz’s side. “All of this looks like it’s suppose to be small.”

“What’s this?” Kaxiaz picked up an orange bottle and examined it. “Drink me.”

“Should we?” asked Kaxiaz, looking at Xaldin.

“Let’s try,” said Xaldin. He took the bottle from Kaxiaz and took a drink.

“That was not appetizing,” said Xaldin, handing the bottle back to Kaxiaz.

Xaldin wiped his mouth, then looked up as he started to shrink.

“Okay, that was weird,” said Kaxiaz, kneeling in front of Xaldin.

“Well, get down here,” said Xaldin.

Kaxiaz stood and took a drink. She sat the bottle back on the table and shrank down to Xaldin’s height. “Okay, this feels weird,” said Kaxiaz, looking around.

“Let’s get to work,” said Xaldin walking over to a hole in the wall.

“We’re looking for a Pink Concerto, right?” asked Kaxiaz.

“Yes,” said Xaldin. They continued into Wonderland until they came to a wooded area.

“Now where?” Kaxiaz asked.

“How about over there,” Xaldin said, pointing in front of them.

Kaxiaz summoned her blade. She had put her keychain into her blade, so it changed into the Keyblade.

“Let’s get this done!” yelled Kaxiaz.

They ran at the Heartless, wind and storm together, hitting and missing all the time they battled.

Xaldin was thrown against a tree; he had a few nicks, but not much else.

“Why won’t you die!” he yelled.

Xaldin ran past Kaxiaz, who was using a potion for the fifth time, and planted his lances in the Heartless. It died quickly and Kaxiaz collected the heart.

“Shall we head back?” Xaldin said, walking over to Kaxiaz.

“Yes,” said Kaxiaz.

The black corridor was opened and they left.

Kaxiaz ran straight to their room, knowing she’d find Axel most likely taking a nap.

Sure enough, there he was, snoozing. Kaxiaz smiled and walked over to the bed and put her face right in his. She tickled him and he opened his eyes.

“Ah!” screamed Axel.

“Hah! Got ya!” laughed Kaxiaz.

Axel smirked and shook his head. He stood and kissed Kaxiaz.

“How was your mission?” Axel asked.

“Okay,” said Kaxiaz.

“What’s wrong?” Axel asked, looking confused. He rubbed her shoulders and kissed her forehead. Kaxiaz laid her head on his chest and continued to stare at the floor.

“Axel,” said Kaxiaz. “This may sound weird since we’re Nobodies, but, I’m pregnant.”

Axel looked at her confused. “Huh?”

“It means we’re going to have a baby,” said Kaxiaz smiling. Axel still looked confused.

“You know how we’re ‘born’ into the Organization,” said Kaxiaz. “But we were human before. Well, before we ended up here we had to start somewhere.”

Axel still looked confused, but he shook his head and smiled.

“Too much explanation for me, but whatever happens, I’ll be here for you,” said Axel.

Kaxiaz kissed Axel, “I know you will.”

They left their room and walked down to the Grey Area. Demyx and Saix were there as usual. Marluxia sat by himself and Luxord and Xigbar were playing poker. Kaxiaz walked up to Saix while Axel talked with Demyx.

“Saix,” said Kaxiaz.

“Yes,” Saix didn’t look up from his clip-board.

“Have the others arrived yet?” she asked.

Saix glanced up at her. “Yes, everyone is here.”

“Thank-you,” said Kaxiaz.

She came to Axel’s side and started playing with his hair.

“Waz up Kaxiaz!” asked Demyx, leaning his head over the back of the couch.

“Not much, just the usual,” said Kaxiaz.

She smiled at Axel. Demyx looked at them confused.

“What?” asked Demyx, still looking over the back of the couch.

“What would you like to be called?” asked Kaxiaz as she and Axel sat down next to Demyx.

“For what?” Demyx looked confused.

“Cousin or Uncle, which one?” asked Axel.

“Cousin I guess,” said Demyx. “Why though?”

“You’ll see,” said Kaxiaz.

They went around the rest of the Organization asking the same question. Xemnas was the only one not asked. Axel and Kaxiaz decided to wait to ask him.

“Do you think they get the hinch?” asked Axel as they walked back to their room.

“Well, from their looks, no,” laughed Kaxiaz.

Axel chuckled.

They arrived at their room quickly. Axel opened the door and Kaxiaz shot for the bed, laughing like a little girl.

“What was that for?” asked Axel as he sat beside her.

“I just feel giddy!” Kaxiaz said.

“Well, you can jump around all you want. I’m gonna go to sleep.” Axel closed his eyes and folded his hands behind his head.

“Fine, goodnight.” Kaxiaz kissed Axel’s nose.

Axel smiled at her and kissed her back.

“Goodnight.”