Look At What I Deal With

At Ease

The door opened and the covers were torn from me. I pulled them back up over me head. Ugh. It was Katherine. Did she not know I came in home late last night? I need sleep women.

"I want ever detail!"

"What time is it?"

"It is five forty."

"Are you crazy. I still have a good forty more minutes left to sleep."

I turned over. God the sun just started coming over the horizon.

"I hope you now I am not leaving until I know everything."

I stood quiet. Maybe she would leave. Katherine got off my bed and I thought she was leaving until she got on top of my bed and began to jump and down.

"Fine!"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Katherine flopped down beside me with her arms supporting her head and her legs swinging in the air as she laid down.

"It's official. He is my boyfriend."

"YES!"

She squealed into my cover.

"I knew it was going to happen. He fell head over heels when he saw you all thanks to me."

"Now may I please go back to sleep."

"OK."

She skipped out my room closing the door behind her. I looked down at my curly hair. I was so tired that I forgot to wash my hair. How great. I dragged myself out of bed and went to wash my hair. The warm water washed over me and I began to take a shower. When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into my room. I looked at the time and it was six thirty.

I grabbed a pair of underwear and bra with black skinnys, a long sleeved gray and white stripped shirt. I went back into the bathroom and changed. When I was done I blow dryed my hair and straightened it. I put on my usually eyeliner. I walked back into my room to see Leo on my bed.

"Do you plan on giving me a heart attack?"

"Hey I knocked."

He crossed the room and kissed me gently. I smiled when he pulled away and went to get a pair of socks.

"Do me a favor and get me my gray vans while I look for my black cardigan?"

"OK love."

I rummaged through my closet looking for that sweater. When I found it I slid it on. Leo handed me my shoes. I slid them on. Looking at the time it was seven fifteen. I still had some time to kill before I left. Leo watched me as I laid down on my bed. I was so tired. I felt Leo's arms go around me. He smelled like vanilla. I cuddled into is chest. He played with my hair. I was lucky to have Leo We laid like that for until it was time to go.

"Let's go love. If not we are going to be late."

"Yeah yeah. School is so tiring. It's like a job."

When the heart is at ease, the body is healthyā€¯
Chinese Proverb