‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

Sweet Sacrifice



Aaron's P.O.V.

Even though everything was blurry, and unstable. And I felt so bad I don't think I could make it. I was one of the happiest people on earth.

He came, he came for me.
When the crashing, and banging came. I couldn't help but escape. Pathetically . And go to where they were. The hazy hand that grabbed the curtains was his. I knew it from any where. When he saw me, I only smiled.

He did look like sex. Only with a bit of blood on him.
When he said I love you, I couldn't say anything. Better yet think of anything else. I wanted to say it back, but he kissed me. It was like, well it felt like one of those kisses that pour energy into you.

He's going to save me...

"Ryan..."

"Well who would of thought he would act so violent, how amusing. Guess I was wrong about you." Malin said in all seriousness, They didn't bother tying me up, hell it's not like I could move much anyway.

Ryan...

Ryan's P.O.V

My parents are demons, who can cover twenty-four windows in two days with bars? And one of those 'windows' is a sliding glass door.
Picking myself up off of the porch once more, getting back into the ramming position. Already had dislocated my shoulder. But with as pale as Aaron looked, he's going through much more pain then me.

Fucking idiot drinking it. Cursed throwing my body into the door once again. I should haven't had let him go get air, should have kept him there like my gut told me. But do I listen? No, never do. Fucking door break!

"Ugh! " Leaning against the door thinking of any way to get in. Trying to pull anything, and everything into mind. Who cared if it was illegal !

Wait illegal. Pushing off the door, jogging down the single step that led up to the front door. Dashing back down the side walk, seeing that construction crew again. But this time only that one guy there.

"Hey man-hole-guy!" His gaze lifted to me, mainly the blood and such that covered part of my face from kissing Aaron, fists, and arms from the glass. He seemed to be in a trance by it, looking slightly queasy.

"What is that acid that chubby got on him? Can it burn through humans, or mainly wood?" Seeing his throat bobbing like his mouth just went dry.

"It doesn't burn through humans technically. It eats all the calcium in a body..."

"So it eats someone from the inside out?" He slowly nodded backing away from the man hole that he seemed to be about to go in.

"Yes. Why do you need to know?"

"I need it to burn some wood. Or something to break down a door. But that acid would go great to. Quickly." I couldn't smirk like I would do at a line like that, it refused. I refused it to come up.

"Please." He stared at me harder, looking around a bit he leaned in closer.

"Your problems are yours. So don't involve me." My jaw muscles tightened as he went back to the man hole leaning over it and started to shout in it. Another shout came back. Walking forward picking up my foot, slamming it on his back. He fell in head first. People that were going far around the side walk stopped and looked at me in utter shock of what I just did. Sputtering and yelling came from the hole as I walked over to the cover. Kicking it to plug it up.

Have a nice time down there asshole. Coldly thought jogging to their truck looking around it. Finding a load of that acid stuff in the same container, but had a lid on it.

Hold in there Aaron. Grabbing it and jogged to towards the house again only to stop and look back at the truck.

Aaron's P.O.V.

The banging had stopped upstairs, wondering what he was up to as I laid there.

"Are you still alive champ?"

"Stop. Calling me. Champ." Struggled to get out, apparently he was making fun of my champion singing earlier.

"Your a tough one, ahh I wanna see my beloved son again. Soon."

"Why are you doing this?" Asked having a large breath to quickly do so. Both of them looked at me with that slightly lost look in their eyes. Malin turning his gaze to me looking serious, more serious then usual.

"We never planned on using the oil on you." Sourire finally said at the tense moment of silence.

"W-what?" His jaw seemed to keep twitching, watching the muscles move. Ryan does the same thing...

"We were planning on letting him use it on us." Even in this state I could still feel my eye lids pull further up. And my heart throbbing harder against my ribs.

"Why?" I could make out their frowns but nothing else really.

"It's complicated, but to put it short. We deserve to die, and if were going to die. We want it to be by the only one who deserves to do it. And that is Ryan." Malin's voice rang in my ears, my brain memorizing the words. And how much sadness that was held in it. It actually sounds like...

"You. Love him?" That smile came back followed by a chuckle. A chuckle from both of them.

"Heh guess so. But that is between you and us okay?" Trying to lift my head further to see them both.

"But why do this? When you got out of prison you guys could of lived a happier life. Start over with him, you could be a family. A real one." His head flung back as a hearty heart breaking laugh erupted from his mouth. When he settled Sourire spoke.

"That woud never be able to happen." Her soft whisper came, shifting slightly more towards them.

"After what we did to him and his sister years ago. There's no forgiving, nor forgetting. And I don't mind going out by his hand. After all he has dashing good looks like mine." My lips pulled further down.

"You could explai-"

"Look kid there's nothing okay. So stop trying to convince us other wise." Sourire spat quickly hearing the small hitch in her voice after it came out.

"So don't say anything to him, kay kid?" Only going into thought about it for a moment.

"Like I'll be able to anyway..." Pushed out with my gut, but also came blood. Slightly surprised there was still some left in me.

"You are something. Sorry. " Closing my eyes, resting my head against the floor. Taking notice for the first time, that his voice sounded like a dull blade being pierced through someones chest. Repeatedly, but when it's stopped he's still breathing. Not able to die.

A loud crashing sound made my head jerk up on reflex. Their heads also turned. Malin and Sourire stood up out of their chairs.

"Sounds like he found a way in. Well best be on our way, Sourire." Only clearing up for a second she had nodded, looking back down on me for only a moment before leaving.

"Aaron!!"

"D-don't." Everything went dimmer, and dimmer. Till it was complete darkness.

Black.
Alone in the pits of darkness where all I found was loneliness.

Don't do it Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 2 8 1

So what do you think?!
I was actually really excited about this chapter while I was writing it because I actually found a good good bye for Sourire and Malin.

Anyway about the acid, I want everyone to know I'm not sadistic enough to look up acids. My dad works in a chemical company and told me about the acid that sinks into your skin eats all the calcium from your blood then your bones. And it does all kind of nerve damage, severe pain, and well here just click.

Anyway see you in like a few hours. Ha ha.

Tell me what you think!