‹ Prequel: Be my Toy
Sequel: Be my Love
Status: Complete

Contumacious

Intoxicated

Aaron's P.O.V BAH! Aaron might be out of character in this one.

I woke up feeling fuzzy and warm and felt like my balls were on fire. Well very horny like.

"Fuck a flying duck in outer space, why do I feel so horny ? Ha ha ha!" Asked as my head swirled around before lifting up to see the two ...two uh well I think their people but with the funky beer goggles I can't tell.

"Ha ha ha." They chuckled as I stood up but fell back to the ground laughing myself.

"Oh god I feel like I have tits weighing me down to the ground ah ha ha. I now know girls have bra's. To support the weight so they wont fall over!!! Ha ha." The person yes person pulled off the fucking beers on his face it was that Malin dude.

I pulled myself up collapsing on him.

"Oh your pretty. You remind me of my boyfriend. Fuck I'm a faggot, gay, gay. I think I am very happy. Mhm." I planted one on his lips kinda sloppy but just a peck.

Being pushed off I giggled lightly to the woman who now had her beer goggles off looking rather angry at me.

"Hey sorry I'm not into uh DA your kind. Your a female right because I see nothing there." She kicked me in the head I groaned turning over on my stomach.

"Take a easy honey. "

"Intoxicating him while he was sleeping was a bad idea!" She hissed. I got on my knees pointing to her.

"Oh someones jealous what no sex times since you were in jail?" SMACK I was hit again . Damn woman has bony limbs ugh. My head is tingly baby.

"My sex life is none of your concern!" I giggled smiling up at her.

"Wanna know mine? My ass your son fucking threw me in a shark exhibit and fucked me stupid till my ass got bitten by a fucking shark. I ... I fucking love damn bastard. But I will never admit it to that . That ,that, that open bast-b-fuckerstard." Giggling more rolling on my back.

Whoa what did they give me I feel like I'm a mile high in green land rolling on ice. Uh oh wait I haven't ever been in Greenland ha ha.

I muttered those words out loud looking around getting slightly dizzy.

"You know he's a funny drunk." I pointed at him stumbling on my knees a bit.

"You know what? Talking to someone about their penis while taking a piss at a urinal is just . Strange. Do you like mine? I think it's a bit small but Ryan seems to enjoy it. So I wont complain."

He stood there speechless but then that smile slid across his face his wife oh that sour bitch glared at him as if she dared him to say something wrong.

"Your is average and I'm straight so I don't really look at it that way. And to much info on that last part."
I stood up stumbling over to him he grabbed me by the arms . I patted his chest lightly.

"To be honest I took a peak to. Yours is wonderful I'm fuck jealous man. Did you take steroids or something? That got be like gladiator size dude. Like a fucking mountain . "

I think I finally got them to gape at me.

"I bet your vagina is like a cave a wide one . AH your probably all wobbly to any smaller person. Ha ha UGH!! " I was hit once more now back on the floor.

"Why the hell did you do that? Your remind me of the mutant turtles when they keep smacking Michelangelo on the head ! AH my head you heartless woman.You know it doesn't hurt just physically it hurts mentally to. You hurt my feelings! " Whimpered slightly.

"They say your more honest when your drunk so. So far I think I hide allot of my emotions ha ha ha. Oh well makes me more mysterious baby. " Talked to myself pulling myself up to the chair plopping down in it as the room started to spin.

She was flushed deep crimson as if embarrassed. As for Malin he was chuckling to himself quietly. He came over patting me on the shoulder.

"I thought you would be a violent drunk but hey turns out you don't always have people down like you think you do."

"You know...You have BIG nostrils from this point of view. Kinda like her vagina." SMACK!!

"OK I get it your vagina is a sensitive subject ! Stop hitting me or were all going to have a orgy. I call having him and he can have you. So it's a win win. No complaining. So is anyone up for it?? "

They stared at me as I did a sheepish smile to them even if I did feel like revolting and all. And my stomach felt so like fuzzy ,tingly? I don't know how to explain it but I cant tell if it's a good feeling or bad.

"I cant say if this is good or bad but my ass has never felt so good even before it was bitten ha ha ha. So do you wanna have a orgy? I'll start. Start with Malin." I sang out his name grabbing his shirt to pull him over.

But his over protective jealous wife pulled my hand away. I grabbed her face and pulled her closer kissing her.

"MPH HMH MMMH!!!" She squealed I let her go she fell back on her butt. Giggling about the whole thing she glared at me harshly and started bashing at my head once more.

"OH you need to learn your manners bastard! I'll kill you I'll fucking kill you!!" Malin came over grabbing her pulling her away.

"Not just yet we need to call Ryan first so he can be the knight in shining armor . Well maybe we don't know if he'll come for you or not." I pointed at him trying to keep focus as they were all fuzzy images.

"If he can jump in front of a plane to stop me from leaving I'm sure he'd come and...and rescue me from people who intoxicate me while I was knocked out. Ugh." Falling over on my face groaning.

Why did they intoxicate me? Was the last thought that went through my mind before I completely passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello yes why I am intoxicated and the spell check was quite useful . Ha ha it was sooooo fucking fun writing this chapter he he he.

So far I only had taquila, margarita, and a fruity drink but hey I'm not a huge drinker so a little can go a long way!

ANYWAY thank you for the comments I cant really concintrate on all of them to write all the names down sooooo

I LOVE YOU ALL !!! LEts all have bunny sex to show my apriciation for them ha ha ha XD SO totally kidding!

Unless your up to it. XD HA HA HA And no the arthrois note was not spell checked kekeke.

I feel like hugging you all ibeen a real bitch for not updating. Tear. My achey breaky heart ...I'll pout till you forgive me.So love you all LALTTER and happy saint paddies dayd XD