A Different Life

002

I woke up at six again. I got in the shower, showered quickly and got dressed. Mom was making my sister breakfast. Lucky bitch had the day off, but she was still up at this hour. Gah, how can she?!

"Bea, do you want some breakfast?" my mom asked and I shook my head, grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

"Beat!" I heard Bills voice when I entered the school grounds.

"Hey Bill." I laughed. Beat is my new nickname since both Tom and Bill are having trouble with Bea, we just figured if you add the 't' after it it should be easier. And it was. "What do we have first?"

"Math.." Bill said in his cute voice with a slight accent. He's pretty good at English.

As we walked down the corridors (that still scared me a bit) I could see groups of people, everyone was staring at me. I've always hated to be the new kid, but this seriously takes the price. They were whispering in German, and I looked at Bill for help.

"Just ignore them.." he mumbled and kept walking. I followed him, nervous since I had no idea what they are saying about me. I tried to ignore their whispering, but it was hard. I mean, I figured as much as that they were talking about me, I heard the words 'that new girl' a couple of times (I might not be the best at German, but I've learned a few words here and there).

"Uhm, Bill? Where's Tom? I haven't seen him around today.." I asked, trying to get my mind of the whispering.

"He's probibly, you know, in the cafeteria.."

"Okay.." I said, a bit confused. Just then the bell rang and I jumped. I haven't gotten used to the bell yet, back home in Sweden we knew when the classes started and we had to make sure that we were on time ourselfs.

At lunch I sat with Bill. He was the only one I actually ever talked to. Okay, so I talk to Tom, but not that much. I had a better connection with Bill than Tom really.

"Beat, do you want to come to our place after school?" he asked after a while of random conversations.

"Yeah, sure." I answered.

"Great!"

After school me and Bill was joined in by Tom.

"And where have you been all day, mister?" I asked in my parental voice, making Bill laugh.

"You're not my mother, why do you care?" Tom answered playfully.

I shrugged and the three of us walked together. When we got to my place I told them I would just go in and tell mom where I am and drop my bag off. When I came out I had my camera with me, that's one thing I never leave the house with. I love taking pictures of everything and nothing. Tom just rolled his eyes at me, while Bill smiled at me. We continued to their place. It wasn't to far from my house actually.

"No one's home, so we will be left alone." Tom said

"Okay, cool.." I answered and took a picture of him. Then I took one of Bill and finally one of myself. Just then Tom snatched the camera from my hand. I started to chase after him.

"You don't want me to drop your camera, do you?" He said and I stopped. Fuck, that bastard! He started pressing the buttons and started looking through my pics, while holding me at a distance with the treat of him falling down and dropping my camera if I chase after him. "Now, how do you watch videos on this thing?" he mumbled after a while and I felt myself blushing. Not the video!! But there wasn't much I could do and at last Tom found the play button and the tunes of Ike Ike filled the room. That cought Bills attention and they watched the very embarresing video of me dancing with a couple of friends last year.

"Gimme that!" I said, snatching the camera from Toms hands. "My pictures are private, you moron." I mummbled to and bit my lip.

"What was that, Beat?" Bill asked.

"Just me and some friends dancing at last years Talent Show at school, no big deal!"

"Witch ine of them are you?" Tom asks.

"I am the one with the shirt tied around my waiste, in the front.. The whole thing was my idea, really.. When I get boredI go on YouTube and search for dances I can learn.. That was one of them.."

"Oh, cool.."

Just then there was a knock on the door..
♠ ♠ ♠
The song and dance mentioned in this chapter is by Hinoi Team. The whole link is here: Hinoi Team - Ike Ike, dance and all.. :)