Slave of the Vampire Princes

What a birthday...

I’m May Hall, I’m 17 today. I have long blonde hair, with bright blue eyes -just like my dad's- and I’m small for my age: 5``2. I don’t wear a lot of make-up. I like it when people can see me for me. I love purple. My parents haven’t been together for 6 years now. I blame myself for them splitting up, but my brother, Harry, says it’s not my fault. I live with my mom; my brother now lives with his girlfriend. They make a cute couple.

I had been to my friends for a little birthday party. There was drink but not a lot. I had made my way home, it was dark, had become cold and misty. It was hard to see. I walked down the road which was about to blocks from my street. As I walked I thought I heard something or someone. But I didn’t think anything of it. I just wanted to get home as soon as I can. The footsteps were getting louder as I got faster. There was something after but what. I started running. But the steps go faster and harder. Suddenly I felt a hand over my mouth. I tried to get out of the grip, but it just hurt. My head started feeling funny and everything went black.

When I had woken, I lay still on what seemed to be a soft bed. I opened my eyes, they felt funny, everything was blurry. When my eyes had focused, I looked around the room. It was someone's bedroom, a red and black colour, apart from the furniture that was mahogany. I sat up slowly then I noticed someone sitting by the door, a man with short, black hair, tattoos on his arms. He was wearing a black shirt with a red tie that was loose around his neck.

“Hello my dear.” He said. There was something in his voice but I didn’t pick it up.

I curled up into a ball. I was so scared. “Who… who are you? What… what do you want?” I asked.

I watched the man rise to his feet and make his way over to me. He bent down to examine me closely.

“Well, you see darling, I wanted you. You're so breathtaking. So… wonderful.” When he said that, I had scared me the most. I moved away from him. I watched him bit down on his lip then sighed. "I’m sorry if that scared you, darling. I didn't mean to. My name is Hunter. That'll start us off." He sat down on the bed.

“Where am I?” I asked.

He smiled at me and I noticed his teeth, or should I say fangs. I jumped off the bed. “What are you?” I demanded.

He got up and placed his hand over my mouth. “Shh… don’t yell.” He retracted his hand then stepped away from me.

“What are you?” I asked again.

“I’m a vampire… but I’m not going to hurt you,” he replied. Was he serious?

I laughed, but he didn’t. I then ran for the door. I went to open the door and his hand stopped me.

“You can’t leave…” I looked at him then back away.

“Are you going to kill me?” My whole body started shaking.

“No… I’m not. I’m gonna protect you.”

“What from? The only thing I need protecting from is you.” I shot back.

“No… There are more vampires here…who would kill you. But I’ll make sure they don’t.”

He had me back into the wall. “What are you going to do to me?”

He pulled away from me. “Nothing…” he then looked me in the eyes. “What’s your name?”

“M-May… H-Hall.”

“What a lovely name.”

“I want to leave!” I demanded.

“You can’t. You know to much now. If you leave vampires will hunt you down and kill you.” I moved back over to the bed and curled up again. “And I can’t let that happen…” He smiled at me then left.

I laid on the bed in a tight ball. I wanted to know what was going on, why this was happening to me. I closed my eyes, the tears ran down my face and hit the pillow that my head rested on. Without knowing, I fell into a sleep.

------------------------------

I woke up, hoping everything from the night before was a dream. I sat up. I was still in the black and red room. I looked at the door to see Hunter standing there with some clothes. They looked like slave clothes. He walked over to the bed and placed the clothes next to me.

“Is that what I am? A slave?” I asked.

“No. Well yes… I had to talk to the King about letting you stay, but you have to be a slave. So I asked if you could be my own slave.”

“So… I’m a slave to you?” I was a little confused. I looked at the clothes.

“Yes and no… you don’t have to do all the jobs. Just jobs I say. Oh… and the king.” Hunter said then pasted me the clothes to me. “Put them on. Trust me… they're not that bad. They're the best we‘ve got…”

I got up off the bed. Then looked at him. “Can you…?”

He placed his hands over his eyes, then I started removing my purple dress to put the dark red top and skirt on. The skirt was about 3 inches above my knee. I looked down at myself. I hated it.

“You can look now.”

Hunter lifted his hands from his eyes then handed me the shoes as well. “Put these on too.”

I took them and sat down on the bed. Removing my shoes and placed the red flats on.

“So… what… what does your slave do for you?” I wanted to know.

“You do anything I say that’s all.”

I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not that very good, but I couldn't think.

Please comment and Subscript...