Pathetic Idiot Make Up Your Mind

o14.

======================================================================================

Me and wiL were now sitting on the couch and talking. I explained my dark cloud day to him and he told me he wasn't in school because he got suspended. Which made me feel better...that just made me sound really selfish. I explained the him the situation between my parents.

He gave a sad face to show his sympathy, but no sympathetic words. "I'm not good in sad situations." He explained.

I had spaced my eyes out to the dark drab pink carpet of the floor and told him it was alright. I could feel my eyes get heavier, with tears. I think the tears are ready, I just needed someone to share them with. I blinked, hard, to get the tears to come out.

"Ohhhh, Don't cry!" wiL worried. I leaned my body on him and he put his arms around me. I know wiL isn't good with sensitive things, he isn't much of a sensitive guy. I hated putting him in this awkward position. He took his hands and moved my face so we could clearly see each other. He passionately pressed down on my lips with his. I grinned a little and wiped my tears away. "Let's go somewhere." He said.

"Where?" I asked. I sat up myself so I wasn't leaning on wiL anymore.

"I don't know, get in the car." He instructed. I did so.

The car ride was just music. He pulled up into the mall. I like the mall. The mall is good.
"Happy birthday." He smiled.

I put my hands over my mouth in shock. "You got me a mall!!!"

We got in and the air was a lot warmer. I'm such a baby when it comes to the cold.
"PET STORE PET STORE PET STORE!!!" I yelled. A baby cried and a group of teenagers snickered at me. I ran with wiL's hand in mine so he wouldn't fall behind. I got to the store and looked at the puppies.

"Awwwww!!! wiLLLL!!!!" I jumped up and down excitedly. "Look at the pupppyyyyy!" It's a puppy husky. It looked very skinny and it was lying down in his cage, not moving, staring at us with sad eyes.

"Is he dead?" He tapped on the window. "Yeah...I think he's dead."

"This place is so mean, they treat the dogs really bad." I stated. A worker who was right next to us walked closer.

"Excuse me, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The man said.

I scrunched up my face and made squeaky noises. "What!?!?! I'm looking at the puppies."

"Sir, can you just leave." The worker man said. wiL grabbed my hand and we walked out of the store. "Fucking queers." He mumbled on our way out the exit. wiL squeezed my hand harder in anger so he wouldn't run back there and kick the guy in the face. He dug his nails into the skin of my hand. Man, he really wants to go back there.

We walked at a facst pace, to the food court and right out of the doors and into the car. wiL just wanted to get out of there.

"Now what?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He started the car and drove off. More silence later we were at a tattoo shop...'Tattoo Fever.' We got out and we went in. The door jingled.

"So what are you getting?" wiL asked.

"What?" My face was shocked.

"Yeah, come on. It's your 18th birthday. I'm getting you a tattoo."

"No, wiL...no, wiL." He stared at me. "Noooo." I whined, I knew I was going to cave in. The needle sounded behind a wall. The scary sound of the needle somehow soothed me. The needle stopped and a guy walked up to the counter.

"Hey Mike." wiL said to an older man, maybe around his mid 40s. He has tattoo sleeves covering his arms and from what his shirt wasn't covering you could see he had some on his chest. He has long light brown hair. He looked like a biker-ish person.

"Hey wiL, what are you getting today?"

"Not me, Him!" He pointed to me and moved me closer to the counter. I was looking at books of tattoos that people got there. "It's his 18th birthday today, so I am making him get a tattoo."

"Alright. So what will it be?" He asked. I have no clue what I wanted. I don't even want one. "You decide, I have to finish his tattoo." He walked behind the wall and sound of the needle started again. From were I was standing I could see him tattooing the guy.

"What do you want?" wiL asked me. I shrugged. "Something to represent your birthday?"

"No, Halloween!" I said like I was 4 years old. wiL magically grew a big smile and laughed a little. He looked real quick to see if Mike still tattooing the guy, then kissed me on the lips. "I want the tattoo to say Halloween." I finished.

"Where?"

I shrugged. "That's your job."

"Your penis!!!" He yelled. Good thing the needle was going, Mike didn't hear him. "...How about, your knuckles?" wiL asked, I nodded in agreement. Good enough.

We waited an hour or so longer for him to be done with the tattoo. The guy showed us his tattoo after, it was a portrait of an old man. It looked really good. Mike got the needle ready and I am calm. Not nervous or scared, I am actually really proud I'm not nervous. He started up the needle and I jumped...oh man. The tattoo took a while. I wasn't keeping up with the time. I like the feel of the needle jabbing into the skin. We got back in wiL's car and he drove me to his house. We sat in his room and I was staring at my new decorated knuckles and it hit me.

"How am I suppose to keep this from my parents?"

wiL's eyes got wide and he started laughing. "No clue." He laughed some more. Then stopped. "Your 18, you can do it. You can move out of your house if you want to. Besides your mom is too busy with the thing with your dad. She won't notice."

He was right, she didn't notice when wiL had his hands on my waist because someone left, my dad has a bigger impact too. Thinking about the divorce made me upset again. wiL lit a cigarette. I reached my hand out. He took a drag and looked confused. I walked over to him and stole the cigarette from his hands. I took a long drag, it felt good to have fire back on my tongue. I handed the cigarette back to him. He looked sorta shocked.

"That was obviously not your first cigarette."

"No, I smoked before but I quit in less than a week after I started." I smiled. "But that felt sooo good." I took the cigarette back and took another drag. I accidentally blew the smoke in wiL's face, but he didn't seem to mind he inhaled the smoke than blew it out. He took a puff of the cigarette than started to make out with me, he still had the smoke in his mouth but then it got in my mouth. I pulled away and blew out the smoke.

"Whoa, that was cool." I smiled.

"Do you want the filter?" He asked. I scrunched up my face a little and shook my head. He opened his window and threw the cigarette out and shut his window closed.

"So what else is for my birthday?" I asked sitting down on his bed.

"HHmmmm..." wiL thought out loud. "How about...Me." He smiled and he layed over me. What? What does he mean him?

He got up off of me and sat himself next to me. "Frankie, I really like you. I know that before I said that I don't like commitment but it was because I never really found someone that I actually liked more than just a fuck buddy," wiL explained. He was completely sincere about this too, it wasn't just some cruel joke for kicks. I wasn't listening to his words near the end. But he ended with a smile and a kiss on the lips. I started to kiss him back then the door bell rang.

"One second." wiL ran to get the door. I walked down the stairs and from the stairs stood there to see who was on the other side of the door. wiL opened the door, and it was a scruffy man with black long hair with prickles for a beard. He looked like a hobo who lost his way. They both got really happy and excited and hugged each other.

"Bert!!" wiL yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arrgg.
I am so sorry it took sooooo longgg.
I kinda forgot about it to tell you the truth =X
Hehe, sorry. Won't happen again :D

Comments would be lovely.