Aim for the Throat

Prologue

"Come on Ry, you know I wouldn't let him stay here alone if I didn't trust him." Brendon reminded as Ryan continued to check over his luggage.

"I know." He replied trying to block out all of the things that Cohen, now eleven years older could do.

"He's sixteen, and it is only for two days." Brendon was about to also add the fact that they'd only be two hours away and they had eyes everywhere.

"I know…" Ryan reluctantly agreed foiling Brendon in his long thought out debate. He came over to help Ryan zip his over stuffed luggage, "God we just started at this school! Why do we have to go to a seminar already?"

Brendon shrugged and felt sadness come over him as he remembered why they were fired in the first place: the school he'd been formerly worked at just cut all music and most of the art departments.After pulling Ryan into a brief hug and checking to make sure that their alarms were off they then made their way to the family room. Cohen sat with nondestructive plans for his up coming weekend. In fact he was going to a friend's house after his soccer game the next morning. Ryan left Brendon to his duties of lecturing Cohen and went to go put the bags into the car.

"Sorry I can't make it to your game." Brendon apologized after his spiel. Cohen shrugged as he stood to give farewells.

"It's fine. You've made it to like every other one." Cohen grinned showing that it really was ok. He gave his father a hug and then Ryan once he came back in.

The ride was fairly short compared to what they were used to. Ryan slept in the passenger seat or read, while Brendon drove only occasionally changing the radio station. After checking into their hotel room they unpacked, had dinner, and figured out their schedules for the next day.

"Ry, would you stop worrying." Brendon stated over the sound of the TV, while he sat cross legged on the bed and Ryan was at the couch. Both of them were surrounded by papers.

"I'm not!" He snapped back a little too quickly throwing his complimentary hotel pen to the floor. Deep down he still had a fear maybe, just maybe, Brendon had gotten Loraine pregnant on a night his parents weren't home. Ryan didn't have the courage to ask and even if he did he would have been correct in the assumption.

"I know that face." Brendon put his pen down on the bed, pushed his glasses up and pointed at Ryan's nose.

"I don't have 'a face'." Ryan held up his hands and made air quotes.

"It's ok though… It is- auh pretty cute." With this Ryan smiled and even blushed.

"You know we're all alone." He says suggestively. Brendon's lips curl into a full out smile as Ryan took a seat next to him on the bed.

Ryan kept his gaze on Brendon's lips and then made a successful connection. They moved in time with each other knowing very well what they were doing. Every spot hit, every kiss, every gasp was choreographed over the years of practice. Most people probably wondered why it still thrilled them if they knew everything about each other, but to them it was that closeness that made everything even better.

"I wonder what Cohen is doing right now." Brendon thought out loud while Ryan rested his head on Brendon's now bare chest.

His thoughts now aligned with what Ryan had about an hour earlier. He sighed remembering his senior year, she hadn't even loved him it was just a trophy fuck for the two of them. She had won his virginity and Brendon had won a record deal. They were both high on themselves the night of Cohen's conception.

"I wouldn't worry." Ryan now concluded as his head follows Bredon's chest in the steady rising and falling of his breathing.

Cohen was sitting on the couch flipping through late night show and info commercials aimlessly when a car pulled into his driveway. He wasn't oblivious to who it was, in fact he knew exactly who would be coming through the door. Cohen normally wouldn't fall privy to his guardian's stereotypes, but tonight is one of his exceptions-- only with much thought out reasoning.

"Hey! Cohen!" The girl whispered urgently through the screen door into the dark kitchen, "It's locked."

"Hold on Sam." He had already turned off the TV when he started to wandered through the dark house he knew well. Once reaching the screen door he let his girlfriend in, they beamed at one another embracing into a loving kiss. She shivered as the breeze of cool night air hit her back, Cohen couldn’t help but smirk as he took her into a hug.

"I- I want to." She pulled away from the embrace to look into his eyes, their hearts leapt at hearing and saying this phrase. Sam had been saying no up until this point, tonight though, she figured was probably the only time alone they'd have considering both of their parents were always home.

"Are you sure?" He felt an excessive amount of saliva go down in the last swallow, Sam nodded and placed her hand on Cohen's chest.

Both helplessly grinning they walked. Their hearts were beating fast already, but it only increased to a pounding in their ears as he shut the door and she laid down on the now double sized bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
AMERICANBABY REPORT? anyone?

well anyways... *scoffs away sadly missing one of the best writers I've talked to*..... Comment and subscribe :)