Aim for the Throat

Prologue

So as the days passed by Ryan and Brendon's phone calls become longer and longer each time hitting end was harder. Still, the two denied the previous and newly formed bonds. Until one phone call and one slipped sentence sparked the two meeting again.

"You have no clue how grateful I am that you're taking me in Bren." Ryan said with a tired smile.

The man was exhausted from a long Red Eye flight from across the country. It was now close to midnight and Ryan was amazed Brendon was excited enough for his arrival that he was still awake and willing to show him around. Brendon waved a hand and beamed.

"You know its not a problem. I'd do anything for you Ry." Ryan grinned.

They'd been talking the past few weeks about him moving down there while going to school, but before that there was hardly any contact between them. Despite them going separate ways, however, they were acting like everything, the band, the tours, the hotel rooms, had happened yesterday.

"There's Cohen's room." Brendon said, pointing to the little boy's room, the door cracked open and a night-light shinning star shapes on his bed and surrounding walls. Ryan smiled warmly as he peaked in to see the small boy asleep.

"I can't wait to meet him." He whispered to Brendon and the younger of the two smiled like the proud father he was. Ryan never would have thought about Brendon being a dad in the past, but he seemed to be amazing at it.

"My room is at the end of the hall and the guest bedroom is there." Brendon pointed, walking to said room. He flicked on the flights and Ryan observed his surroundings as they walked into the cozy room. "Or your room now." He mentioned with a big smile. Ryan looked around and threw his suitcase onto the bed.

"This is... spectacular Bren." He said and shook his head in awe, "You treat me too well." The two men embraced into a hug and at their touch, all the memories came flooding back. They didn't part right away. Instead Brendon nuzzled his nose into the soft skin of Ryan's neck and lingered in his sweet and familiar scent. Ryan hugged Brendon just as tightly and kissed the top of his head tenderly.

Their eyes met and reflected in them are all those old feelings occurring once again. The past few weeks of long phone calls and reminiscing on the good old days had brought back so much.

They moved in unison as they leaned in to kiss, an action that had been eagerly waiting to take place for too long. Their lips stayed connected and their bodies stayed together in their perfect embrace, though their hands begin to roam; stroking and tugging at locks of hair, roaming up shirts, gripping at skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the fluff, there's only one more part the to the prologue. Then we get to the stuff, as snapple would put it.

I'D STILL LIKE TO POST A MISSING AUTHOR REPORT!