Aim for the Throat

Chapter 4

"X equals nine squared, now we cross…" Cohen sighed and desperately looked towards the clock waiting so he could use his pass to get out. At least next period he had with Sam, plus it was gym: his favorite subject.

As the teacher continued writing, or struggling on the Smart-Board, his mind wandered. It floated to his weekend, to when his World History paper was due, and then of course absent mindedly he went to Sam. His caught himself smiling and wiped it off so he didn't look insane, still the thought of her made his heart jump.

That was until the teacher called on him.

"Um…" Cohen scanned the projection, "Z is equal to four X." The teacher nodded and scribbled it on the board. Sitting back proudly he tried to reconceived the daydreams previously in his head with some success.

The next few minutes passed slowly or to what Cohen thought was slow at the time. He was startled when the announcements came over the loudspeaker. Before processing what they said his teacher had already locked the door and many students were on the ground. Taking a gulp of saliva he added up all of the places his dad, Ryan, and Samantha could be. Again he was taken out of his thoughts by a distant shot, immediately the blood drained from his face and then he listened harder. Movement had stopped outside and then another, only this time it was muffled. By what he couldn't tell-- not at his location.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another really short one.

Still no American Baby... sad and I've tried to finish the story

Comment subscribe, tell you friends, pet a puppy. Happy Easter