Rock Star Love

Chapter 9

*2 weeks later*

Franks P.O.V.

I can’t fucking believe I’m still hanging around this fucking place. My manager calls me almost every day, demanding me to come back. I won’t do it. Gerard is the only guy to turn me down, & I won’t stand for it!

I look at my watch. 15 minutes till Gee’s art class. I start walking towards the art building, hoping to catch him alone.

I have a plan. I’m going to get this guy no matter what it takes. I hear someone laugh next to me. I know that laugh. I look over to see Gerard and Matt, there arms wrapped around each other.

I quickly look the other way. I slow down a bit, so that they are in front of me. I take a different path, and so towards one of the many coffee places on campus.

*2 hours later*

I take the last sip on my 3rd coffee. The bell goes off again, signaling that someone has opened the door. God, I’m about to go over and rip the fucking bell off. I decided to look up and see who walked again.

I come face to face with Gerard.

“Hello” I say, a sexy grin spreading across my face.

“Frank” His eyes get wide.

“Long time no see.” I stand up bring my face close to Gerards. Well as close as I can, I’m still a little to short. Damn genetics!

“What do you want?” He asks, not looking at me. I put my hand under his chin, and pull his face up to mine.

“You” I push my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck, so he can’t pull away. He soon starts to kiss back, placing his hands on my waist.

Just as we start to get going, he pulls away.

“I can’t be doing this.”

“Why not, I know your enjoying it!” I run my hand down his chest. I feel him shiver under my touch.

“Come with me.” I whisper in his ear. I grab his hand, and pull him out the cafe.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm whats going to happen???
You'll just have to wait.
Chack out my newish story!!!
Be careful what you wish for.

hehe
Comments & Suggestions are the sex!