Rock Star Love

Chapter 8.

Matt’s P.O.V

I grab Gerard's dick, and start stroking him, rubbing my thumb over his slit.

“Fuck……me” Gerard's gasp out, moaning as he tries to speak. I give in, and removing his boxers, his lift he’s hips up as pull them down, kicking his legs to get them off.

“Bottom or top?” I ask him, as I slowly starts to stroke my painfully hard erection.

“Bottom” He breaths out, his eyes don’t looking away from me rubbing myself through my jeans. I get up, and Gee makes a weird face.

“What?”

“Nothing I just miss your body of top of mine” He says pouting. I pull my jeans down, having decided not to wear boxers.

“Well I’m back now” I say getting on top of him again, straddling his waist.

“I don’t have any lube” I say, knowing that I used that last of mine last week. I slowly start grinding my crotch into his, loving the feeling of skin on skin.

“It’s fine” He says breathing sharply as I grind into him again. I stick two finger in front of his mouth, he gives me a confused look.

“Suck” Is all I say, he must have gotten what I meant cause he started sucking on my fingers, covering them in saliva.

After a few seconds, I pull them out, and go to his entrance.

“Are you sure?” I ask, wanting to make sure.

“Yea, go ahead” He says laying down on the sofa. I slowly push one finger, into him. I here him gasp in pain. I bring my lips to his, immediately, licking across his bottom lip, he opens his mouth, and my tongue roams his mouth.

While doing this I move my finger around inside of him, when I feel that he’s ready, I insert one more finger. I start to do a scissor motion, trying to stretch him out. He breaths in sharply, but soon moans in pleasure as I brush my fingers across his prostate.

“Do…that…again” He says, breaking are kiss. I start pushing my finger to the left of it, trying to tease him.

“You fucking tease.” He whispers in my ear. I smile, and roughly jab my fingers at the bundle of nerves.

“OH GOD, right there.” He screams, throwing his head back. I decided that he’s stretched enough. I lower myself down to his entrance.

“Are you ready?” I ask him. He nods his head, and I slowly push myself into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so i know its a different P.O.V, but i wanted to do one in Matt's View
I hope it was OK!
This is my first shot a kinda sex scene.
Suggestions??
Comments=Love