Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Meeting.

I walked into my house at about 4 pm on Saturday afternoon after hanging at the mall with some 'friends'. I call it my house because well, my mother is dead to me. Like, she isn’t really dead, but she mine as well be. And well, she's also pretty non-existent in the 4,000 square feet house.

My dad died three years ago, he was a really amazing agent. FBI to be more specific. Daddy was undercover when a crooked FBI agent also involved told the drug lord running all of it who my dad was and had him murdered. My sister, Kylee, and I grieved for months. But Kylee could only stay so long until she had to leave for UCLA. so, i picked up the pieces my dad left behind.

But anyways, my mother. She was paid to marry my father for his undercover sting waaaay back when. So my mom didn’t really give a shit about daddy, just the money she'd get when I turned 18...or if he died.

My mom got her 1.5 life insurance pay out 4 weeks after his death. Kylee and I had separate accounts each with 2 mil in them, but we weren’t going crazy with the money. I much rather not have access to that amount of money and have my dad back.

So that’s why I was so surprised to see my mother sitting on the couch with a young looking couple. (35-ish) and a boy whose head was turned away from me staring at the fireplace.

"Taylor! Sweetie, come say hello to our company please." my mom said in a completely fake motherly tone. Sighing, i walked over to the couch and sat as far as possible away from my mother.

"Hello, I'm Taylor." I introduced myself to the woman, and the man shaking both their hands.

"Good evening Taylor, I’m Liam, this is my wife Bonnie, and this-" I turned to look at the 'boy' sitting next to him.

"Kole" I seethed.