Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Haters

Stephen POV

There is only one person who says my name like that. There is only one person who has only ever called me by my last name, and never first. There is only one girl who could say my name with so much hate that my heart explodes and crumples at the exact same time.

And I haven’t seen her in two years.

Taylor.

I cautiously looked up and found those beautiful blue eyes fuming at me.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” she asked angrily.

Wow, she was smokin’. Like physically she was smokin’, there was no smoke coming from her ears and there wasn’t a cigarette in her hand or anything…nothing visible atleast.

“Just ya know, hanging out.” I replied, finding it amusing at how pissed she was that I was sitting right in front of her.

“Oh? Just ya know, hanging out in MY living room? It’s been what, two fuckin’ years Kole, why show up now?” I cringed slightly at how her voices cracked on now. Taking a deep breath I stood up and glanced at my parents. Yup, they seemed surprised I already knew Taylor. Oh, did I know her.

“Can we go talk somewhere,” I glanced at her mom who was texting and rolling her eyes.

Oooookay?

“Else?” I finished looking Taylor in the eyes again.

“Fine.” She turned around and started walking away. So, I followed watching as her legs flexed with every stride.

I cannot believe she is going to live with me, and share a bed with her…I tried not to think about it because I didn’t really want to explain why I seemed ‘excited’.

“Okay, talk.” Taylor said stopping and facing me with her arms crossed. I hadn’t realized we had stopped in her room. Oh, and look at that. A bed. Head. Out. Of. The. Gutter. I mentally slapped myself.

“Uhm, I didn’t want to leave Taylor. My parents sent me back to Thara. After I got arrested they-" oops. I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone that. If the magazines ever found out about that, I’d be literally ‘royally screwed'

“Arrested?” Taylor repeated slowly.

“Mhmm, ya. A little vandalism. Whatever, but I tried to come back Taylor. Ya, whatever we hate each other. Big fuckin’ whoop. But what I said before I left, was so wrong. I can never apologize enough. I can’t comprehend how much you must miss him but I’m sorry Taylor. So sorry.”

We all know I don’t actually ‘hate’ Taylor. I fricken love her. She sure as Hell won’t be returning the feelings. I mean, I told her that her dad was dead because Taylor was such a bitch and it was all karma.

What a bunch of shit.

“I get know where you were coming from with that Kole, so how about we just go back to being haters, okay?” she smirked and I returned it.

“Haters.” I agreed and shook her hand.