Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Mother is Always Right

Stephen POV

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I said to myself as I watched Taylor get out of the pool and hastily go inside. Ugh!

I dunked under once more and then swam over to get out. So damn confusing. Taking my time to air dry in the beach air I tried to think about how Taylor would react to Sam, Drake, Marc, and Ricky, and how they would react to her. They knew that this was happening; the arranged marriage shit.

The light from my-Taylor and my room flicked on and then the bathroom light. Being a guy I was curious to see if I could see what she was doing. So I walked a little towards the stairs blow the window and looked up. Taylor didn’t see me but she did close the blinds and I heard her turn on her iPod.

Sighing to myself I walked up the stairs and into the balcony door of our room. The music was much louder in the room. I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and boxers then into the bedroom across the hall to shower. Something tells me I may start spending more time in this room now.

Taylor POV

After my nice 30 minute shower I took a towel off the towel rack and dried my hair a little then wrapped it around my body. Ignoring the fact that Stephen was sitting on the bed listening to his iPod and typing on a laptop, I walked into my closet and paid no attention to the look Stephen was giving me. Mostly because the look is usually the one you give your girlfriend the first time you see her naked. But, I‘m not Stephen’s girlfriend or naked, so I don’t know what that look is for.

I closed my closet door behind me and locked it. Before I dropped my towel I put on my bra and underwear then put it in the laundry chute. Since I didn’t really feel like putting on my clothes yet, I decided to unpack and organize my stuff. I started with my clothes so I wouldn’t have to get dressed yet but then decided on a black tank top and red flannel pajama pants.

When I opened my closet door Stephen was asleep on the bed with the laptop on the verge of falling off the bed. So, being the wonderful person I am, I picked it up and set it down on the nightstand next to him.

It took me 20 minutes to put all my bathroom stuff where I wanted it. Then also my alarm clock iPod docking station, laptop and phone charger, and some pictures. I was exhausted though because I had been stressing out ever since I saw Stephen so I climbed in to bed, as far away from Stephen as I could without falling out of the bed and turned off my bed side light.

Stephen POV

When I woke up Taylor was asleep, half way on top of me. See, I have no problem waking up like this, Taylor may not feel the same way. So, as carefully as I could, I moved out from under her so she wouldn’t wake up and go off on me.

My parents were downstairs when I walked in and just gave them a look saying that I was in a pissy mood.

“Everything alright Stephen?” my mom asked.

“Just peachy.” I muttered opening the fridge and grabbing a coke.

“Right, ‘cause you look like everything is just perfect right now. What happened?” mom again.

“Stupid stuff. I like Taylor still, Taylor still hates me. There’s no way around it. I’m not sure how this is going to work. And oh, message from my beloved to you mom, and I quote, ‘tell your mom your babies wont be coming out of me.’ All hopes of ever getting laid by her are gone.” I huffed and drank half the coke.

“You never had a chance of getting in my pants love, sorry.” Taylor said and brushed past me. I nearly spit the coke out, how much did she hear?!

“Uhm, T-Taylor how much did you hear?” I asked, staring at the wall in front of me.

“Your babies aren’t coming from me; your hopes of ever getting laid are gone.” She looked at me and laughed.

“Oh, but nothing before that?” I asked, just making sure.

“No, why? What did you say?” she asked pouring herself some coffee.

“Nothing.” I said a little too quickly.

“Mhmm, well I’ll see you whenever. Morning Bonnie, Liam.” Taylor waved and walked back towards the stairs to our room with her coffee in hand.

“Thanks for the warning mom.” I said relaxing against the cold, stainless steel fridge.

“No problem son, now go up to your room.” I stared at them.

“Are you joking?” I asked in disbelief, they’ve never told me to go to my room, well at least not since I was 10.

“No, go.” My mother pressed and I sighed.

“Whatever.” Setting the coke down on the counter, I went up the stairs and into our room.

Taylor POV

So, Stephen likes me. What I didn’t understand ‘til about 10 seconds ago was the still part. Then I did. He has liked me for a while.

I started thinking about that too. When I was in the kitchen, I looked long and hard at him. He was definitely hott. Then when I was walking up the stairs I thought about just what Stephen is like in general. Finally, I tried to think of why I hated him. The twist is, was that I couldn’t think of a reason.

That’s how I ended up here. Stephen walking in the door and towards the bed where I was sitting typing Kylee an e-mail about what has happened. When Stephen laid down and stared up at the ceiling, curiosity got the best of me.

“Stephen,” That got his attention, I never called him Stephen out loud.

“Ya?” He said cautiously and propped himself up on his elbows.

I couldn’t even come up with another thing to say, I simply leaned in and put my lips on his. The gasp that Stephen let out didn’t bug me, because about a millisecond later his lips began to move with mine. They were soft and warm, gentle on mine. There was un-mistakable electricity going through me. And that was exactly what I had been curious about.

Stephen pulled me closer to him, but when that didn’t work I stood up on my knees not breaking the kiss and straddled his waist. We stayed like that for a minute or two, and then the door opened and we pulled away. I was still straddling his waist though when Bonnie took in our position.

“You should listen to me more often Stephen.” And she turned around and left, closing the door behind her.