Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Awkward

Taylor POV

At about 5:30 Stephen helped me load my suitcases into the limo. Hisparents were riding in that back to their house in San Diego andStephen was driving with me in my car.

"Do you want to stop and get something to eat?" I asked as I drove outof the front gates.

"Sure, got any places in mind?" I laughed.

"Mhmm, it's called Carl's Jr." I heard Stephen chuckle.

"I love that place. Much better than McDonalds."

So, 10 minutes later we were inside Carl's Jr. ordering a whole bunchof junk food.

"So that's 4 double bacon cheeseburgers, 2 large curly fries, 2 largesodas, one M&M McFlurry and a barf bag?" The guy read off laughing atthe ridiculous order.

"Yes." Stephen said rolling his eyes at my order for us.

"Okay, uhm your total is 35.82." Stephen handed the guy a 50 andreceived his change.

"Alright, just wait over there and we'll call you when it's ready." wenodded and took our cups to the soda machine.

I put in, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb, Orange Soda, Sprite, and Strawberry Soda, while Stephen just watched eyebrows raised.

"That is disgusting," Stephen said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Mines going to be better." he said like a little kid and put everythingin his.

Sprite, Coke, Mr. Pibb, Dr. Pepper, Orange and Strawberry Soda,Lemonade, Blue PowerAde, and a little water.

"That," I began but instead took a sip of my yummy suicide, "is disgusting." Stephen smiled and took a drink of it.

"It’s actually really good." Stephen said nodding his head at his creation.

"Can I try it?" I asked curious if he was serious.

"Only if I can try yours."

"Deal." we traded sodas and I took a sip.

It was surprisingly good. Stephen was still drinking mine.

"Yours is really good." he said removing it from his lips and handingit to me. We switched out drinks and leaned up against the counterwaiting for our order.

When we were called Stephen handed me his drink and went to pick upthe two bags and m&m McFlurry.

"This is going to be a fun road trip." I said as I held open the doorfor him and then opened the passenger door.

"We’re going to get so sick." He said when I got in the driver seat.

"Oh well. We have barf bags." I said as I pulled out of the parking
lot and sped down to the freeway.

Stephen POV

After Taylor had been on the road for about 15 she grabbed acheeseburger. I wonder if she eats like this regularly. She's reallyfit. Her legs were thin inside her ripped skinny jeans, stomach flatunderneath the tight V-neck she was wearing, and her arms looked well,amazing.

I began eating the curly fries when a FTSK cover of Love Story byTaylor Swift came on.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flash back starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello
Little did I know

That you were Juliet, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Romeo
And I was lying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go

And I said
Juliet take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting
All that's left to do is run
You'll be the princess
I'll be the prince and
It's a love story
Baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet
'cause we're dead if they know
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

Cause you were Juliet, I’m a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Romeo
But you were everything to me
And i was begging you please don't go

And i said
Juliet take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll keep waiting
All that's left to do is run
You'll be the princess
I'll be the prince and
It's a love story
Baby just say yes

Juliet take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all that's left to do is run
You'll be the princess
I'll be the prince and
It's a love story
Baby just say yes

And I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading, yeah
When i met you on the outskirts of town
And i said

Juliet save me
I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you
But you never come
Is this in my head
I don't know
What to think
I knelt to the ground
And pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all i really know
I talked to your dad
You'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story
Baby just say yes

Cause we were both young
When I first saw you

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBa6_4eAWkk)

(Amazing cover, check it out ^)

Taylor and I were silent after listening to the song. It was so strange that the song described Taylor and my situation perfectly. Except we weren’t being told we couldn’t get married, we were being forced to get married. I glanced at Taylor from the side of my eye and watched as she took a bite of her burger staring blankly ahead of us.

I guess the short lived ‘friendship’ has gone to awkwardness…The rest of the two and half hour drive was quiet. A few ‘can you hand me this,’ and that’s it. I told her the directions to the house from the freeway and smiled to myself. Taylor drives like a fuckin’ maniac. I think we went 95 on the freeway and when we were in traffic and going like 20 I swear Taylor almost rear ended like 5 people.

“What are you smiling at?” she asked at a stop light.

“Your driving.” I said smiling at her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“I just like to drive fast. Slowness pisses me off.” I rolled my eyes and rolled down the widow letting the cool sea breeze flow into her car. Taylor instantly calmed down and sat back in her chair and hit the gas when the light turned green.

Taylor POV

We pulled up to an amazing house on the beach with red and blue lights glowing under water features.

“Wow.” Was all I could say.

“I absolute love this house. The castle is so boring.” Stephen said happily as he grabbed the trash bags and got out.

The castle. Gawd, I need to go to sleep. But, it’s not even 8 yet.

Maybe I’ll go to sleep, hmm.

Taking my keys out of the ignition I grabbed my purse from the back seat and got out.

“Are you parents here?” I asked following him inside.

“Ya, or well I don’t know. They may have gone out to dinner or something.” I pursed my lips and nodded. The inside of the house was beautiful. Gorgeous even. Clean and pristine, but it still looked warm. Stephen walked into the kitchen and threw away the bags.

“So uhm, do you want to go up the room?” he asked nervously.

“Not yet, let’s go and explore.” I said grinning and looking around me. Stephen seemed relieved that I was over the awkwardness that occurred in the car after the ‘Love Story’ cover by FTSK came on in the car.

“Let’s go then.” He said.

I looked around the kitchen, then living room, the room that you sit in to see the pool, dinning room, his parents room, he showed me where bathrooms were, and the finally our room.

He opened the door and I smiled. It wasn’t to shabby. I’d miss my room but I can stand living here. My eyes automatically went to the sliding glass door hidden behind some curtains that led to the balcony. I walked over there and pulled the curtain back. There were lights lining the pathway down to the beach and the final light wasn’t a light at all but a tiki torch you take with you.

“Nice.” I said to myself.

“And this is the bathroom.” Stephen said and I turned to look at the door he was holding open. I happily walked over to him and walked in. It was a nice bathroom decent sized. The glass shower doors though made my stomach turn though. Guess only one person will be in the bathroom at a time. The window across from the shower looked out over the beach and there was a bonfire going a little ways down.

“I like it.” I said to myself, but loud enough that Stephen could hear me.

“Do you want to go swimming?” I asked suddenly, remembering my though from earlier, Stephen smirked.

“Depends, what are you wearing?” I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“A bikini.” I said and walked over to the bed where all my suitcases had been dumped. I opened everyone until I found my purple and white plaid bikini.

“I’m up for it.” Stephen decided out loud and went into what I assume is his closet.

I peeked in the door that was on the opposite side of the room from h m. It was an empty closet so I went in there and changed quickly. When I was finished Stephen still wasn’t out so I began dragging my 40 pound suitcases into my closet.

“need help?” Stephen asked from behind.

“That would be nice.” I mumbled and dropped the suitcase. Stephen picked it up and arranged all the suitcases nice and neat for me to unload later.

-At The Pool-

“I bet I can make a bigger splash than you.” I challenged Stephen.

“Oh, you are so on Lock.”

“You go first.” I said stepping aside so that he got that he was going first.

“Fine, watch and learn Lock.” He stepped back a few feet and then ran, jumped *splash*

It was an expected size for a guy his size. When he came up and shook out his hair and ginned at him.

“I can sooo beat that.” I mocked. Stephen widened his eyes.

“Oh really? Let’s see it then midget.” I glared and stepped back a few feet. Pushing off I ran and splashed into the pool. When I surfaced Stephen was smiling.

“I so beat you.” He said.

“Did not!” I protested, swimming over to him.

“Yes I did, Lock. You made a little splash, itty bitty.” Stephen emphasized how ‘little’ my splash was. He swam so that we were face to face and smirking at me.

“Im just a bigger person Taylor, of course I’m going to always make a bigger splash than you.” I smirked.

“You’re right, you are a little flabbier than me.” Which was a complete lie because Stephen had amazing abs and v-lines. I gently pushed my hand against his stomach but also quickly pulled it away.

“I am not flabby Taylor, not even close.” He said, and now our faces were a mere inch away from each other. He leaned in, cautioning me with is eyes and before he got too close, I went under and swam towards the stairs to get out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, i'm aware about the lyrics BUT thats what they are. Forever the Sickest Kids changed the lyrics from a girl to a boy POV.