Status: not yet done

Her Days

Let me tell you about myself a bit

"Joanna hurry up! I'm gonna be late!!! Brent's gonna yelled at me! Come on!!!" yelled my brother.

"Okaaaaaayyy!!!"

Okay, well, before I continue, i wanna introduce myself! Hi! My name is Joanna. Joanna Anne. That's my name! :) ..........Well, okay, i lied. My exact name is Joanna Anne Johnson. I am 13 years old, but since it's 2010 and my birthday is on July, so this year I'll be 14.

I have an older brother, his name is...........should I tell? Well, his name is Martin. Actually, I have ANOTHER older brother. He's the oldest, his name is Daniel. He is supposed to be like 1 year older than Martin. Oh yeah, there's something that you maybe has to know is that, the difference between my age with Martin is 11 years. Isn't that far enough? It seems that my parents didn't expect me.

So, Daniel Johnson, my oldest brother, he passed away. He committed suicide. It happened 6 years ago, I think I was, like 7 years old? Well, yeah. And my brother, Martin (who yelled at me to get hurry) is still alive (yeeey!). And plus! I live with him. You got confused? Well, here's the story.

My parents got married exactly after they graduated from high school. I don't know how my dad got some money to give food for my mom (and I don't really wanna know), but the point is they got married so young. Just like a year later after they got married, my mom was pregnant. It was Daniel. And then like around a year later, comes Martin. 11 years later, they got me!

Well, let's make it fast. My dad got succeed in his job and at first, we all thought that everything was perfect. We got a big happy family, got this cute house, names, and et cetera. Until, one day, my mom confessed to us that she got cancer. We all were really shocked by the news. She said that she already had the cancer for a time, but she didn't tell anyone. Except her younger brother, which is my uncle.

Then, when I was 4, she died. We all were extremely sad (of course, like duh). She's the role model in our family. She's the one who always reminds the boys in the house to do good things, and many more. But she's gone, and we all think, "Who's gonna remind us about stuffs again?" Even though I don't really remember her, I miss her. And since the day she died, everything change.

When my mom died, I was extremely sad. And I was worried that my dad was going to marry someone else, but then he said that he is NOT going to marry someone else again. Well, guess that he thought I'm just a kid who doesn't know anything, so.......he got married, again. JUST a year after the day my mom left. The woman that he married is Rose, she had a son with his ex-husband, named.........I don't know.

As a good brother (I think), Martin decided to ran away from home and took me. He didn't take Daniel cause he knew that Daniel was old enough to do something. So, he took me to my mom's brother, Uncle Robert. Uncle Robert has a son and a daughter who are also waaaaaay older than me. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! His daughter name is Linzi. So, Martin and I lived with Linzi. She's like my mom. She's the one who accompany to school, cook, and many more.

We were happy. Until when I was in the second grade, Martin left Linzi's place cause he said that he wanted to chase after his dream with his friends. Which is being a musician. He promised that he'll call everyday and will come back someday. So, he left me with Linzi. It was kinda sad actually. Letting someone nice and you love, to go.

Then when I was in the 3rd grade, my dad called Linzi. He told her that, Daniel committed suicide. I lost a brother. Oh and plus! My dad STILL didn't know where am I, cause Linzi lied about where I am.

Time goes by, 'till when I'm in the fourth grade, I woke up and finding out that there's a guy next to me. He was smiling at me, AND HE IS DAMN CUTE!! And actually that was my brother, Martin. Well, he did came back. He told us everything about his "adventure" with his bandmates. Oh and by the way his band name is Boys Like Girls. I wonder what they're haters will call it, no offense by the way.

And so, since I was in the fourth grade until now, I live with my brother and my dad, my stepmother, and my stepbrother doesn't know where I am. Looks like my mom bless me and save me and Martin from them.

That's enough about my past. Here I am now. Oh and by the way, now I'm currently living in California. My place with Linzi's isn't that far. I owe her a lot! I never regret about Martin carrying me away from my dad and his new family. I have a great life! I mean, hello? My brother is really really nice, especially his bandmates and crews! Plus, they're all cute!

Now I'm just sitting in the kitchen of Martin's apartment. Sitting like nothing is gonna happen, having some flashback about my life. Even though from the other side of the room, a guy keep shouting....................

"JOANNA ANNE JOHNSON GET YOUR ASS FROM THAT KITCHEN AND GET IN TO THE CAB!"

"How am I supposed to be a good girl when my brother is saying bad words like that?"
"Please, I'm begging you. Just help me! The Maine's gonna kill me!"
"Where are we going actually?"
"My summer tour"
"In??"
"It could be just around the states, or maybe 'till.............Japan"

Well, I think I gotta get in to the cab. Or I'll miss the tour bus. Or maybe a flight. hahaha!
♠ ♠ ♠
So so sorry! I know, this chapter is REALLY boring and it's really long. Please leave comments? Cause I just wanna know about your guys opinion about this chapter! :D