Status: not yet done

Her Days

On my way

"Thank God you're here Jo. Driver, please drive"
"So, where are we going now?"
"First off all, I would like to say thank you cause finally you're in the cab"
"You're welcome Martin, now please tell me, where are we going?"
"Oh yeah I almost forgot, do you bring everything you need?"
"You're the one who packed my stuffs........"
"Oh yeah you're right"
"Martin, I'm asking you. Where are we going??"
"OF COURSE MY TOUR WHERE ELSE?"
"I MEAN NOWWW!!"
"ooh, we're going to my base camp then we're gonna hit the road"

Okaay, that was annoying. It isn't that hard right to say a place? Argh.

Now, I'm in front of the BLG's base camp. Fast enough, huh? Hahaha. I didn't expect that the base camp is a house. The house pretty much looks like this, please imagine it (if you want).

There's this huge wooden gate, really tall. 2 doors. When the gate is open, you could see like an asphalt and then there's a fountain. In the left and right side of it, there are trees and some plants. Then, after you pass the fountain, you could see a huge house!

Martin and I came inside. Inside, there's everyone, like Brent, Paul, Bryan, John, and some other crews were waiting for us. Sorry, I mean Martin. And by the way, I could see from a glass-door that there's a really wide park and there's a swimming pool. Wow, they're rich. Hahaha!

"Martin! We've been waiting for you!! 1 hour!!! Do you have any idea?? We are so late and it's because of you! I know that the show hasn't start yet, but there will be sound checking and stuffs!!" yelled Brent Mulligan. I guess that this guy is the band manager of the band. Wew, he's mean. Surprisingly, Martin didn't say a thing.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, hi I'm Joanna. Umm, he's late for an hour it's not because of him. It's because of me. You see, I have NEVER join someone on tour, and this is my very first time. He's late because he has to take care of me and stuffs. So that's why he's late" I lied.

"Oh okay. And you are?"
"Joanna"
"Joanna who?"
"Joanna Johnson"
"Are you Martin's new girlfriend? Until he has to take care of you?"
"HEY I'M TRYIN TO BE NICE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?"
"YOU MADE US LATE!"
"Well I'm terribly sorry......"
"Well your sorry can't rewind the time! Does you mother ever teach you about time management??"

Suddenly, there's a lull. Everyone was quite. Then Martin speak up.

"Her mother died when she was 4 so I don't think that her mother ever teach her about time management. And no, she's not my new girlfriend. She's my sister. Sorry, I have never mention her to you guys...."

Everyone, became MORE quite. Brent, who was looking at me with his upset face, turn into a guilty face. And everyone in this room, look at me with "a sorry face" looking. I mean, oh please, don't feel sorry for me. I'm fine.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know........."
"That's okay"
"That's okay? After what I've said to you??"
"I might haven't learn anything about my time, but I know that I didn't waste my time on regretting, hating, and having some revenge on someone"

After I said this, I see Martin and Paul DiGiovanni (the lead guitarist of BLG) are smiling. GOSH THEY LOOK SO CUTE! Okay Joanna shut up.

So then, after this incident, we all go to the bus and hit the road! Oh yeah I think I forgot to tell you that we use tour buses, not plane. Actually it's okay for me cause I like to be on a really long trip, sitting in a car/bus, listening to some musics in my iPod and staring at the road through the window.

So now, we're on the bus already and we're on our way to the destination!! Which I don't know where's their destination. I think they go around the states. Hmmm....

I'm now listening to Too Much by All time low. Gosh I love this band so much. I love Alex gaskarth, I love Jack barakat, I love Zack Merrick and I love Rian dawson. They're awesome! This is one of my favorite band. I was listening to the music until someone sat next to me and grab my shoulder.

"Hey Joanna!"
"Oh hey!"
"I'm Paul. Paul DiGiovanni. I-uh, I'm the lead guitarist of BLG"
"Ooh yeah I know.. hey, I'm Joanna Johnson. It's nice to know you!"
"It's nice to know you too!"
"Hahaha! Soo, you're Martin's sister??"
"Well, I think so, yeah. He never mention me, right?"
"Yeah, he only mention his late brother, Daniel. I'm sorry about him"
"Ooh, hmm.. Okaay.."
"Hey, don't tell me that Martin always mention us??"
"Actually, he do in fact! And from all of his stories, I think that you all are really nice! That's why I already thought that you guys are nice!"
"Aaargh. So sorry......."
"Hahaha. Chillax...."
"But it's nice to have you here! Really.... Welcome aboard!"
"Thanks!"

And then he smiled to me and left. Wow, I have to tell you. Paul, is really nice!

Okay, maybe in the first chapter I did say that all of them are nice? Maybe it sounds like I already know them, well actually, INDIRECTLY yes I've known them. But DIRECTLY, no.

For the rest of the trip, I just stay quite while everyone in the bus are really really really noisy. I'll call it the Noise Pollution. They're damn noisy.

In the middle of the trip, the bus stops and give us like 30 minutes to buy something from the mini market around there.

I get in to the Circle K and buy so many snacks cause I know I'll be hungry for the rest of the trip.

After from the Circle K, I walk back to the bus. And you know what? I just realize that there's like banner or something like that on the side of the bus. It's written "Soundtrack of Your Summer" and then there's a big words written "Boys Like Girls". Followed by All Time Low, Metro Station, Good Charlotte, The Maine, Cobra Starship and VersaEmerge.

In my opinion, this show, is gonna rock, and this would be a great summer holiday for me. Since, it's summer and this is the first time I'm not just sitting around. I'm joining a band on tour :)
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SOUNDS BORING! Really am sorry...... :( oh and by the way, please leave comments? I really want to know your opinion and you can suggest me anything! :D
P.S. Maisha help me on this story! :D She's the author of It Isn't That Hard.