Status: not yet done

Her Days

You Are My Only Exception

"Thanks Alex! For saving me as an orphanage and starve" I said to Alex as he walked me by to my hotel room.
"What? Hahaha no problem, Joanna! It's good to know you more!"
"Hahaha, okay then! Good night Alex!"
"Good night!"

I waited Alex until he went inside the elevator. I still could see him and so did he. Before the elevator door was closed he gave me a 'goodbye' wave and his silly face, gah. He's such a nice guy.

Right after the elevator door was closed I went inside my room. As I got in there was everyone, I mean like everyone was there. Like Brent, Paul, Bryan, John and of course Martin. Actually there were lots of people in there but I only knew Brent, Paul Bryan and John. Oh and Dan!

Everybody was like giving me that shock thing face. Whatevs.

"JOANNA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??" shouted Martin as he sees me came inside the room.
"Where have I been? Where have YOU been??"
"I know it's all my fault!"
"Whatever I'm tired"
"Why don't you came over to our place or do something?!"
"Came over to your place? If I knew where you were I wouldn't walk around the lobby Martin! And of course I will already be there! Only if I know where..."

Because I don't wanna make this fight much longer I walk away from him and decided to go to my bed, just until Bryan stop me.

"Have you even try to call him?"
"Call him? Listen, I've try to call Martin, Brent, Paul and YOU. Do I get any answers? No. So? What did I get? Nothing. Thank God I went to the lobby and met Zack and Alex!"

Bryan could only shut himself up and when I mentioned Zack and Alex, Martin is really surprised and came over to me.

"Zack? Alex? Who are they?"
"Pfft. It's weird cause Alex told me that he knows you. Okay, it's Alex Gaskarth and Zack Merrick"
"YOU'VE MET THEM? WHEN?"
"When I'm not with you"

I know I've broke his heart (at least that's what I think) and frustrated him a lot, but I'm also a human. I have limits to control my anger! Seriously, if I could choose who I wanna be, I will not choose to be Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie or even Oprah! I will wish to be Alex Gaskarth's sister.

So in the end I left all of those people in the living room while I'm preparing myself to go to bed. Suddenly I feel guilty for saying like that in front of them. But, what I can do? hhhh.

I hear chattered from outside, but I ignore it and try went to bed. But of course, since I'm a tweet-whore (not like my brother) and I love these internet thing, I go online first! What a surprise when I open my twitter, I got a mention from Alex.

He said, "Just had a fucking amazing dinner with some friends. Oh and looks like there's new comer today! @JoannaJohnson! kick ass!"

OMG! OMG. OMG. :DDD *can not describe my feeling*

You know what? I reply his tweet and we end up twittering and then he asked for my........msn? yeah. so I gave him and we keep chatting and even playing truth or dare on msn! He totally knows how to makes me happy. It feels like I've known him before. I love him, as if like in siblings.

It's getting late and I didn't hear anymore chattered or anything. So I decided to go offline and went to bed.

I heard Martin's footsteps and I feel as he get into my bed. He hug me from my back. He thought that I already slept, but he whispered, "Joanna I'm sorry. I know you'll hate me. I know that I'm a bad brother and always am. I know that we've been 'reunite' for about 4 years but I didn't know why I keep forgetting about you. I'm sorry..." and then he kiss me in the forehead and went to sleep. And, he still hug me.

Should I forgive him? Maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry! this post is weiiirrd.... but, please enjoy! :D