Status: not yet done

Her Days

He played the role better than you do

"RISE AND SHINE BROTHAAAAA"

Then Martin opened up his eyes as if he didn't want to.

"Geez what time is it?"
"It's 6 AM"
"6 AM??? I SHOULD HAVE WOKEN UP AT 4!!!!"
"Four? Wow that's early...."

He put on his shoes and his jacket and ran outside. I was like, "whaaaaa?"

"Joanna put on your shoes and get your coat. We're going out"
"To?" with smiles on my face.
"Touring"
"Where?"
Martin sighs, dropped everything and said "Please just follow me"

So I did what he asked me to do and followed him to the restaurant. He brough our suitcase so I guess starting from now on we're gonna sleep in the bus. Yeeey! I'm getting myself a bunk! ..............Wait on a second, we came here with the tour bus already. SO WHY DO WE STAY IN THE HOTEL??? It's wasting money. Ha.

Martin dropped everything he's holding and asked a man to bring all of them to the lobby. He sat on one of the chair and so do I.

"Jo, I'm gonna make some calls to some of my friends. You get yourself a breakfast"
"Why do you have to make some calls?"
"Because I'm afraid they already left us"
"Dude, they can't leave the frontman or let's just say the vocalist! Who's gonna sing up there if they do??"
"I dunno, James??"
"Oh and PS if you REALLY are late, they would have called you, or bang the hotel room door, or bang the door, or just come inside to your room"

Martin put his BlackBerry on the table, look me into my eyes and said "You're damn right"

So we get ourselves a breakfast, and then I saw............................. ALL TIME LOW. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALEX GASKARTH! MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER FAMILY!!! :DDDDD

Without thinking for too long, I ran to Alex and I hugged him, and he hugged me! He let me go and put his hand on my shoulder. He said, "Heey Joanna! So how's last night? Did you meet your brother? Or your brother found you in the end?" I was about to reply him but then Martin put Alex's hand away from my shoulder and said, "Yeah I found her." He dragged me away from Alex and the way HE TALKED!!!! DAMN IT WAS SOOOOO RUDEEEEE!

"Marty! You should not do that!!"
"Why?? OH! So you like Alex better than I am??"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE SAY THANK YOU TO HIM! HE SAVED ME LAST NIGHT!!"
"No, YOU SAVED YOURSELF! Now it's your choice. Do you wanna waste my time here by having a nonsense conversations with him or let's just get our breakfast done?"
".........I thought you guys were friends!"
"WELL WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS! But not after last night"

We were yelling at each other and everyone there were looking at us, included Alex. He looked pissed and felt like Martin just ruined him. AAAW SORRY ALEX! :'(((

So I continued my breakfast with Martin and I saw the rest of the BLG and the crews were coming to the restaurant. I knew that I'm not late! They were all taking some foods and sat on the chair. They were all talking about tonight's show and stuffs. I can't get my eyes of Alex!! I feel baaaaaad for him!! He saved my life last night and Martin treated him like that??? HAA :'(

Okay, I have a plan! If I'm not mistaken, BLG's showtime and ATL's are different, I guess BLG will play before ATL did. SOOO I'm gonna sneak in to ATL's tour bus just to say how sorry I am to Alex and then, I'll leave.

We got our breakfast already and now we're going to the bus! I was walking but then I felt like someone just hold my hand then let it go. I opened up my hand and there was a small crumple of paper. I saw the guy who's walking in front of me, but................ I can't see him? So I stopped and read the message in that paper.

It was written,
"Hey Jo I truly understand why Martin said that to me. It hurts when you know that someone could play your role better than you. It's okay. It's fine if he doesn't want to be a friend of mine anymore, I get it. But I really hope that between you and me, there won't be any hate or sadness. Alex."

OH MY GOD. I CRIED. TEARS RUNDOWN FROM MY EYES LIKE RAZORBLADES. ALEX! OH MY GOD. I AM SOOOO DOING MY PLAN!!!!

I walked in to BLG's tour bus and got confused. WHERE SHOULD I SLEEP IN??? I saw Brent so I asked him, "Where should I stay?" I asked him VERY nicely and he put on his POKERFACE and said "All Time Low's tour bus"

RGEFGBABDNBFDASNDDAKADSMSQ I HATE YOU! Whatevs. If that's really where I'm gonna stay. I DON'T MIND!!!

I checked on BLG's schedule and tried to look for their next destination. So they're going to Washington? Okay then.

I put everything I need in my backpack, like clothes, pants, some snacks, my cellphone's charger, my iPod, and some money. I got outside the bus while everyone was busy with their selves and I NEARLY took a cab. I just remembered that I can't go from New York to Washington by Taxi! So in the end, I still got in to the cab and asked him to take me to a train station. METRO STATION! okay sssshhh.

As I got into the train station, I looked at their schedule and HOOOOH I'M LUCKY! THE TRAIN IS LEAVING IN 3 MINUTES!!! I ran and bought a ticket as fast as I can and jumped in to the train.

Alex, here I come. Martin, see you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weird, I know.