Status: not yet done

Her Days

Stuck in the Luggage

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!! HAAAH! I'm exhausted -___- Sorry, for me being weird.

Sooooooooo I can't go back to Martin!!!! I need to find Alex first! And I would be dead if I came to Martin!

But the problem is I got stomached! It was a mistake................. drank coca cola in the morning.

I walked around the venue. I think I just saw...................... SIERRA KUSTERBECK. WOOOW! I never knew I would met her! Gaaaaaaaddd she's so beautiful! And I bet she's nice! She's with Blake! I wonder where's Devin. Hmmm. Okay you know what? I'm gonna ask for a picture with them, I mean, WHEN ELSE I'M GONNA MEET THESE GUYS? Well, actually I still can but this is an opportunity! And I don't think so that they know that I'm Martin's sister so it's gonna be fine!

"Sierra Kusterbeck? Blake Harnage?"
"Oh hey there! Wow you came so early! The show's start at 5!"
"Hahaha, that's okay! Besides I've got nothing to do at home"
"Oouw hahah, well have you get your tickets!"
"AH! NO!"
"Wait, so how do you get here? Did you just sneak in?"
"........Umm yeah I guess so"
"Wow! Umm, okay. This is surprising"
"Umm, Sierra, may I---"

I was about to ask for a picture with her and Blake! But then there's this guy I don't know who interrupted our conversation, I think he needed to talk to Sierra.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kusterbeck. Have you seen Martin Johnson from Boys Like Girls' sister?"
"Oh you mean Joanna Johnson?? She's missing??"
"Yes! Martin has been looking for her everywhere! Around the hotel, the tour bus, and some other places"
"Oh my God! Haaah I wish I know how does she look like!"
"You never seen her before?"
"I really am sorry, but no"
"That's okay. Thank you for your time"

The guy left and Sierra looked so sad. OHHHHH MY GOD! MARTIN ASKED PEOPLE TO LOOK AFTER ME? THIS IS NOT GOOD. I COULD BE ON THE NEWSPAPER TOMORROW! NOOO!

Before Sierra find out how I look like, I ran away from her. She was looking around so I ran away. I guess this place is just not safe enough. Hmmm, where should I stay then?

I keep walking around the venue, and I SAW GOOD CHARLOTTE'S TOUR BUS! It's not the Good Charlotte that I'm amaze with, IT'S THE BUS! The luggage! The luggage is wide open!! Imma hide in there. I know it sounds crazy and sick but.................. ah well.

All of the things are out from the luggage so I'm comin' in!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW I CANNOT BREATHE IN HERE! OKAY I THINK I'M GONNA DIE! STUPID MEEEE!!! OKAY I'M GETTIN' OUT OF HERE!

NGEK DUG.

OH NO! THEY CLOSE THE LUGGAGE! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OUT! OH I KNOW! I'M GONNA CALL SOMEBODY!! 911! OMGGGG PANIC!! PANIC IN THE GOOD CHARLOTTE'S LUGGAGE!!

Okay keep calm and breathe. Wait no! I cannot breathe! Hah, and I got no signals. It's 11.30 AM now. Oh God. Why am I soooo stupiiid??? HAAAAH! Okay you know what, I'm just going to sleep in this luggage and I hope............................ I wouldn't die here.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think? -_______- weird, as always I know.