Status: not yet done

Her Days

Linzi's!

I got in to the bus and Martin move backward.

"Okay, so Joanna is here, she met Martin, so, I guess I'm gonna go"
"K, thanks Lisa"
"No prob"

Lisa left, gave me a smile, close the bus' door and left. I keep looking at her as she walked away. God, am I gonna die now? Is Martin gonna yelled at me? It's all my fault! Okay, maybe I should apologize. No, I must!

"Martin, I'm sorry....." I said, more like whispers.

Martin sighed and he went back to his chair. I followed him and I sat down. Everybody was looking at us but Martin gave them all of his eagle eye............ then everybody pretend to do something.

"Martin, I'm sorry I ran away!"
"What for Jo? You could just tell me!"
"Tell you what? You won't listen to me!"
"WHY DO YOU CARE MORE ABOUT ALEX COMPARE TO ME?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh come on! You ran away aaaalllll day long just to say sorry to Alex for what I said??"
"Well, yes. What you've said was just............... unacceptable"
"Unacceptable? He himself doesn't even complain! So why did you?? You're MY sister you should have stayed here with me"
"NOBODY WANTS ME TO STAY HERE!"
"SAYS WHO?"
"Since I came here nobody seems to feel comfortable!"
"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING? Okay! Anybody here feel sooooo fucking uncomfortable?"
"YOUR FRIENDS ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT I MESSED UP EVERYTHING WHILE ACTUALLY THEY ARE THE ONE WHO MESSED UP!"

He stood up. I walked away from him and went outside. I leaned myself on the bus and took a really long deep breathe. I thought this was to be fun, but why does everything are sooo fucked up now?

ring ringg!

hmmm wow my phone rings, and it's from Linzi. Oh God.

"Hello"
"Joanna! Are you okay now? Where are you??"
"Linzi, I'm fine. I'm with Martin already"
"Ah, thank God. Whhyyyyy in the world you ran away from him??"
"Everything's pretty much fucked up in here"
"Ah dear. Come to me honey, you can stay with me for tonight. I'll talk to Martin. This time must be hard for both of you"
"Okay then. Thanks Linzi!"
"No problem honey"

I went inside the bus again and grabbed my backpack. Martin came closer to me as if he was trying to stop me.

"Where you going?"
"I'm staying at Linzi's tonight. She joined Good Charlotte for this tour"
"Oh. Be safe"
"I always do"

As I grabbed my bag I walked out of the bus. Paul was near the bus door and I heard him saying "See you, good night." I looked at him as he said so and he smiled at me. Okay, I kinda take back my words. I think he's the only one who felt comfortable with my appearance.

I walked to GC's bus. It's still crowded here. It's now 9 PM. Wow, time flies pretty fast. How long did I passed out just now? Whatevs.

Wait, hmmm. I think this IS GC's bus. Oh and there's Linzi! And................. she's coming after me. Okay then. As she got near me she hugged me really tightly.

"Joanna! Oooohhh I miss you!!"
"I miss you too Linzii! Too bad your boyfriend loves you too much"
"Hahahaha why?"
"No more sleepoverssssss"
"Hahahaha. There will be!"

"She took me into the bus and brought me to her bunk. Looks like she's gonna share her bunk with me for tonight. Yeeey! Aaaaaah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now ready for sleep and not surprisingly she asked me to tell her what has happened today and yesterday. Soooo I told her everything and she's not surprised at all. I knew it.

"Well Joanna, what you have done today and yesterday is nothing compare to your "runaway" to Indonesia"
"I know. But Martin didn't know that"
"MARTIN DIDN'T KNOW THAT?"
"Uh huh, no. It's just me, you, and the rest of GC!"
"Wow! You're crazy hahahaha. Ah well, good night Joanna!"
"Good night Linzi!"

And I bet you didn't know ;D