Never Leave me

Thirty One

Gerard POV

He had tears in his eyes; Frank is sitting next to me watching me. The two guys were in the room watching us. I watched them. I slowly stood they stood to.
“Let us out of here. Or at lease let frank out.” I hissed.
“We can’t do that!” They hissed. Grabbing my hair and pulling it so my head was thrown back. I gasped, and I heard Frank struggling next to me. The door burst open.
“Get off of him!” Damien yelled as they punched me. I looked at Damien as he hit the two people and kicked them out the room. He walked over to me; I think I saw guilt and sadness swim behind his eyes.
“Damien let Frank go... Please” I begged, tears falling down my cheek. He caressed my cheek and Frank let out a little growl. Damien looked at Frank.
“Let both of us go you stupid dick!” Frank hissed. Suddenly Damien’s face went from sad to mad... HE Stood up and hit me... At least it wasn’t Frank.
“You should teach your pet to keep his tongue.” He said and walked out. Frank knelt in front of me. He kissed me. I kissed back. Damien walked in. He dragged Frank off me and hit Frank.
“Damien what monster have you become?” He looked at me confused. “You were never like this... You have become a monster but why?”
“Gerard I don’t want to lose you...”
“Well you have!” I hissed. He looked hurt. “It's true...” I looked him in the eye.
“So you love me not?”
“Yea. it is Frank I love... My lovely Frankie...” I looked at Frank and he was smiling. “Damien what monster have you become?” I asked once again.
“Gerard I am not a monster...”
“Damien you are.” I replied looking away from him. He soon left. All was silent till he came back I told you he came back too much. He had his two followers with him. They out black bags round our head and dragged us to a van. They slowed down and pushed me out and that’s all I remember... I woke up in a forest on my own with no one around. Lucky they dressed me. But where is Frank? I looked in my shoe and saw the phone how could they miss it?! I called Franks number but there was no answer. I tried Mikey's.
“Hello?” He asked sleepy.
“Mikes is Frank home?”
“No why have you seen him?!”
“Damien had him. They put a black bag round our heads and then put us in a van and dropped me out in the forest but I don’t know about Frank...”
“Okay what can you see?”
“Um... Trees... a path... That’s about it.”
“Follow the path be careful then tell me what you see.” I followed the path and it came to an opening.
“He’s dead...” I said to myself but Mikey heard...
“Who?! Who’s dead?! Is it Frank?! Gerard!?”
“Sh. I am going to kill Damien... He will pay.”
“Gerard?”
“Frank is there I see him. He’s tied to a tree and he’s knocked out...” I dropped the phone and ran to him. Damien stepped out from his hiding place.
“Gee... Pick me or he will die...”
“Gerard don’t...”
“Frank...”
“Either we cannot win... Go free with your life. If you give up your life for me I will feel so guilty...”
“I knelt down next to a rock.” I slowly picked it up. I threw it at him, it hit his head and he fell to the floor. I untied Frank and we ran off into the forest past my phone. I picked it up and Mikey was still on the line.
“Mikey we are running from them...”
“Run and try find sound.” And so we run...
♠ ♠ ♠
Not that good no inspiration for it... Sorry. And I've been busy so its late :/ But here it is ill up date asap and just to let you know almost at an end but there MAYBE a squeal.