Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

Where are you?

Adonia's POV
I ran. I tried to find him. Who was I kidding, after all the crazy shit we went through I still loved him. I forgave him all long time ago in my heart, but my mind convinced me I didn't. I contemplated turning into a human so it would be easier to dodge bullets and not get shot or hacked into tiny bits, but I would be a lot slower. It's just that I needed to find him. After hours of frantic searching, I found him. Kyle, one of the bigger wolves was about to kill him with a swipe of the paw. I charged. My paw went through his chest and grabbed hold of his rib. With tug I pulled it out of his body, followed by many others. Jacob was unconscious. I dragged him to the other side of the clearing, hoping he would remain okay. I returned to the battle.

Jacob's POV
I woke up a few minutes after being attacked by the wolf. I woke up just in time to see my savior run away though. Adonia. I lit a match and began to chant defense and protection spells for her.

Casey's POV
I was so proud of myself. I shot one of those filthy mongrels. Where was Jacob? He was running around trying to find someone. His mom probably. I laughed to myself. I found out recently that Adonia was a werewolf. I promised I would take the pleasure of killing the weirdo. I turned around and screamed. A huge black wolf was towering over me. I muttered the spell of defense in the fourth kind and tried to pull the trigger. Oh god. I was out of bullets. Before I could scream the huge paw was wiped in my direction.

Eamon's POV
I lunged at the witch. My claws dug into her muscle and I could feel them throbbing. I snapped her spine. Yay. I just killed the head witch. I hate being involved in things like these. Thank god Ashleigh and I couldn't have kids together. That way the gene could not be passed on. Before I could run a witch came up behind me. She brought down the ax, she missed my knee and hit my toe instead. It took me a few minutes to realize what happened before I pounced on her. The bitch cut off my toe.

Sinead's POV
I watched in horror as my husband was chopped to bits by two witches. I ripped off one's head while the other ran away. I failed to notice where she ran though. She was behind me. A chainsaw above my head.

Achilles POV
My wife was tearing a witch apart when she failed to notice to behind her. I ran towards one and bit it's leg with such force. They turned and noticed me. I prayed that Sinead would make it as the saw came down on my head.

Apollo's POV
I saw an ax poised over Adonia's head. She jumped up to grab the guys face while I goth his spine. She smiled at me. So far, I was doing pretty well, 80 witches killed so far by me. I think that's pack leader potential. Dad's going to be so proud.

Olivia's POV
The men were beating me with the back of their guns. I was sore and bruised all over. My body ached. I was missing an arm. I prayed that my family was okay, and I wouldn't be tortured anymore. As I finished my prayer, a shot rang through that put me out of misery.

Allison's POV
I was such a coward. I ran away from battle. I didn't want this anymore, I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I just wanted power. I prayed for my son Jacob, and did numerous protection spells for him, and for everyone else. For witches, and werewolves, and their loved ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet you didn't see that coming, yep, Allison is Jacob' mom. Bet that confused you. Anyway...comment and enjoy.