I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Have Some Composure

"I still can't believe he's dating her," Vanessa said, shaking her head. It's been a week and the party is today. Finally, I have been waiting for it. Alex and this Tory girl have been dating for two weeks. My uncle called Jack and told them they're getting signed to Hopeless Records. Vanessa looked at me when Jack was telling the other boys. I just gave her a look. I acted surprised and hugged all the boys except for Alex of course. He hugged and kissed his "girlfriend."

"Well, he is. Get over it. They're perfect for each other," I said as I read my book.

"Are you even listening to what the fuck you're saying?! You and Alex are perfect for each other. Not him and that slut."

I shrugged. "Whatever. When are we leaving?"

"Soon. It's weird to me that you actually want to go to a party."

"Zack invited me and I couldn't say no. It gives me a chance to get wasted and forget everything that's happened to me lately. Honestly, everything has turn to shit."

She frowned but the door bell rang. We all got in the boys' van. Alex wasn't with us. He was probably going to pick up his girlfriend. Now I felt alone. I'm the only one in the group who doesn't have anyone now. I sighed. Trust me I'm happy for everyone else. I just don't give a fuck about Alex. And why the hell do I keep mentioning him? Get out of my mind!

We finally got to the party and it was definitely big. I've never seen so many cars in my life. It felt like we had walked a mile by the time we got there. Thankfully, I was wearing all black so no one could see my sweat but the shoes I was wearing did not help at all.

"My feet fucking hurt now!" I shouted over the music.

Vanessa laughed at me. "But you look hot!"

"Uh, thanks?"

"Yes, very sexy indeed," Kayla said and I smiled. Kayla and I had become good friends since she started dating Zack. She's very sweet. Who knows why she's friends with the wicked witch of the west? No one seems to know why.

We got inside and everyone just seemed to do their own thing. I went into the kitchen to get a drink. Somehow the night didn't want me to have fun because I saw Alex in the kitchen.

"Um, hey," he said. I just ignored him as I made myself a screwdriver. "Yeah, of course you don't want to talk to me. You hate me." Hell yes I do. "You're still my best friend even when you're not talking to me." He started to walk out the kitchen door but turned around. "You look beautiful by the way." He smiled and then left.

"Ugh!" I groaned. I started drinking my screwdriver and I just grabbed the whole bottle of vodka.

"Jeez, do you plan on drinking that whole bottle by yourself?" Vanessa asked.

"Yup," I said. She shook her head. "It's the only way to escape from my sorrows."

I watched as all of my friends danced with each other. I definitely looked like the emo kid standing in the corner with no one. I kept drinking out of the bottle of vodka.

"Hey, come dance with me," Zack said.

"No!" I whined. "I hate dancing."

"Go ahead," Kayla said. "I told him to do it. Plus, I have to go talk to Tory."

"Fine." I followed Zack and we started dancing.

"So you wanna get drunk, huh?" he asked.

"God, yes! It's not working though. I've drank half this bottle already!"

"No, you're pretty drunk already. You're just not hammered enough to forget everything yet."

"That’s what I want!"

"Drink some water at least. Hangovers suck." He handed me a bottle of water and I drowned it.

The song was over and I went back to my corner and I watched everyone again. I saw people making out and drunk people doing stupid stuff.

"Hey there," I heard someone say. I looked at the person but didn't know who they were. He's cute.

"Hi," I said.

"Having fun?" He pointed at the bottle.

"I'm trying! It's really hard to get drunk!"

"You sound drunk to me. You're slurring everything."

"Well, I mean like I can't remember what the fuck happened last night kind of drunk."

He laughed. "I think you're almost there. I'm Mike."

I shook his hand. "Eliana." I stared into his eyes. They were so beautiful. Prettiest blue-gray eyes I've ever seen. "I love your eyes," I blurted out.

He chuckled. "Thanks. I fancy your eyes too."

I giggled. "Haha, fancy. That's so cute."

"You're cute." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Well, you're cute too."

"Yeah?" He got closer to me and I nodded.

I drank the last of my bottle and I finally felt like every thought in my mind was gone. Now I know that I'm not going to remember what’s going to happen.

I was surprised by him kissing me at first but I started to kiss him back.

"Dude, get off of her," Jack's voice came and Mike was pulled away from me.

"Jack, go away! I'm trying to have fun!" I said.

"I'm trying to help you! I don't want you doing something stupid. You're fucked up!"

"Fuck off!" I shouted. I grabbed Mike's hand and we started making our way up the stairs. I could feel someone staring at us.

I didn't know where I was going so Mike just took the lead and I'm barely able to stand on my own two feet. I took off my heels. I didn't want to ruin them especially since they were Vanessa's.

"A room to ourselves finally," Mike said, smiling.

I smiled back and as that door closed behind him everything became black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I have 32 subscribers! Thanks guys! :D Comments?
I thought you guys would like to know what's she's wearing so here's her outfit.