I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

The Party Scene

I woke up and I was surprisingly in my bed. I noticed that I was in my shirt from last night but I wasn't wearing any pants. What the hell happened last night? I felt someone stir next to me. I looked and it was Alex. My eyes got wide and I covered my mouth to keep me from screaming. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I had to check to see if he was wearing any pants. He wasn't. Seriously what the hell happened?

(Alex’s POV)
I put on a black shirt and jeans with Chuck's. I did my hair and then I was on my way to go pick up Tory. I know Tory is the biggest slut at school but she's okay once you get to know her. She does keep my mind off of Eliana. We've only been dating for a couple of weeks and we've already had sex. We did on the first week actually. I guess she technically is a slut. I don't even know how many times we've done it but I feel nothing and weird while doing it.

I rang the door bell and she opened the door. She was wearing the sluttiest outfit ever. It was a black mini dress, really mini and high heels. (Clothes!)

"Hey," she said, smiling. "You look great."

"Thanks," I said. "You too."

She grabbed my hand and we headed for the car. We got in and we headed to the party. A lot of people were there but I haven't seen any of my friends yet.

"Babe, can you go get me a drink?" Tory asked.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I started making her a drink. I heard someone come into the kitchen and it was Eliana. I swear my eyes almost popped out of my head. She looked so beautiful. Now I really wish it was her I was doing. I'm a guy. Of course I have sex on the brain. I really miss her.

She walked passed me to go to the drinks. "Um, hey," I said. She just ignored me as she made her drink. "Yeah, of course you don't want to talk to me. You hate me. You're still my best friend even when you're not talking to me." And I'll always love you too. I started to walk away but I turned around. "You look beautiful by the way." I smiled and then I left. "Here's your drink," I said handing it to Tory.

"Thank you," she said, kissing me. I kissed back. "Let's go somewhere private." She grabbed my hand and we headed to a room. This house was big so there were plenty of rooms and a lot of people could just go anywhere.

She threw me on the bed and she crawled on top of me. She started kissing me and I kissed her back. I put my hands on her hips as she straddled me. We made out for a while and she started kissing my chin and went down to my neck. She sucked on my neck a little bit and then she went back to my lips. Her hands started to go down to my pants and she started to unbuckle my belt.

"Tory, don't. Not now," I said, pulling her hands away.

"Why not?" she asked, pouting.

"I don't want to," I said. I'm honestly tired of the so much sex which is weird to say.

"That's weird. No guy's ever stopped me before and doesn't want to." I shrugged. "You're different."

"I guess I am."

She smiled. "I like that." Whatever. She kissed my cheek and got off of me. "Let's go back to the party." She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room.

I saw Kayla and she came up to Tory. They walked off to go talk. I saw Zack dancing with Eliana. It wasn't sexual just normal dancing. I saw a bottle of vodka on her hand. She was obviously drunk and I don't know how she can still move so swiftly in those heels. Tory came back when the song was over. I just watched Eliana as she drowned the bottle of alcohol. Some guy came up to her which I didn't really like. Honestly, he was better looking than me and I wouldn't really admit that.

I came back to Tory's attention when she kissed me. "You okay?" I nodded. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I nodded again.

I saw Eliana yelling at Jack now. What the hell happened? Eliana grabbed the guy's hand and they started going for the stairs. She took off her shoes and the guy started leading her upstairs. I know I had to go get her or else she'll make a big mistake.

"What are you doing?" Tory asked as she saw me stand up. She knew Eliana was my...ex. "If you go after her, we're done."

"I don't care," I said. "She's more important to me than you." Her jaw dropped and then I ran up the stairs. So many fucking doors! Where the hell could they be? I heard a girl giggling and that was definitely Eliana giggling. I opened the door and they were in a very heated make out session. He had his hand up her shirt. I grabbed him and pushed him off. "Get the fuck off of her!"

"Alex, what the fuck are you doing?!" Eliana shouted.

"I'm saving your life. Let's go!"

"No."

"Trust me, Eliana. You don't wanna do this." I grabbed her wrist.

"Go away."

"You heard her. Get out of here," the guy said.

I punched him in the face. "Fuck off, you asshole. You were about to take something that she'll never have again." I grabbed her wrist again, grabbed her shoes, and pulled her out of the room. I got her in my car and headed to her house. I got the key out of her pocket and opened the door. It's weird how no one was home. Where are her parents?

"You're an asshole," she slurred as I sat her down on the bed. I handed her some water and she drank it. "But thanks."

"You're welcome," I said, sitting down next to her. Surprisingly, she hugged me and I hugged her back. "It's what best friends are for even though it pains me to say I want more but you hate me."

"I don't hate you." She pulled away and looked up at me. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes and she crashed her lips against mine. God, it felt so good to kiss her again. I felt those sparks and butterflies in my stomach again.

She stuck her tongue in my mouth. I missed this. I felt her hand going up my shirt. She took off my shirt and she started kissing me again. I lied her down on the bed. I trailed kisses down her neck and she moaned. I went back to her lips. She started playing with my belt buckle and she pulled it off of me. She unbuttoned my pants and I took them off. I started to unbutton her pants and I pulled them off. I started kissing her again and I felt her hands dig into my back and then I stopped.

"Why are you stopping?" she asked.

"You don't wanna do this," I said. "This can't happen. It'd be bad. Just go to sleep, okay?"

She nodded and kissed me. I kissed her back. "Night."

"Night," I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why is my story getting really sexual? :|
Anyways, comments make me write and post faster!