Status: New Story

Trashed and Scattered

Hot Mess

Me and Andrew sat there for awhile in the silence. It was kinda scaring me that he never replied. I can't believe I actually said that. It's not my fault it slipped out. I continued to play with his hair. I think Andrew was thinking of something. He would not make any eye contact with me. Is what I said a huge mistake?

Andrew looked down at me, gazing into my eyes. His blue eyes sparkled and they looked excited or something. Andrew hesitated a little, but leaned down and kissed me. I grabbed a hold of his neck, and I tugged on his hair a little.

We stayed there kissing for awhile, until we finally pulled apart, breathing for air. We just stared into each other's eyes.

"Kayles..." Andrew breathed out, looking deep into my eyes.

"Hmmm" I answered looking into his eyes.

"I've always liked you. I was kinda sad when you told me that you and Justin were engaged. I knew he would play you like this, and I'm sorry for not warning you. I tried my best to hide my feelings for the longest time, but it's really stressing me out. I've always wanted you to be happy, but now I want you to be happy with me." I looked up at Andrew and my grin grew as big as it could possibly get. I nodded.

"Back atcha kiddo." I playfully punched him in the arm and shook his hair with my hand.

"Soooo....?" Andrew questioned looking around the room.

"So...Wha?" I answered. Andrew smiled. He leaned down and kissed me again, but more passionately. I grabbed a hold of his neck. His tongue slowly moved on my lip and I opened my mouth for enterance. We then broke apart when we heard footsteps entering the room.

"Girl moves on fast, eh?"

I looked up and saw my father standing there. I blushed from embarrassment, but nodded. My dad smirked and sat down on the couch next to us. He looked to me and then Andrew.

"Now Andrew....Since you're the new man in my daughter's life, I need to interview you." He said with a playful smirk on his face. Me and Andrew giggled a little.

"Yes sir." Andrew answered looking at me and then to my dad with a smile.

"So...How long have you exactly known her?" Andrew looked at me and smiled, then back at my dad.

"Pretty much since childhood." My dad nodded and his smirk dissappeared.

"Okay, now I'm gonna asky you some serious questions...K?" I gulped and Andrew nodded.

"How many girls have you dated in the past?" Andrew thought for a moment.

"About--3." Andrew hesitated. My dad nodded.

"What are your intentions with my daughter." I glared at my dad, and he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"I lo-really like her, sir. I really wanna be here for her and heal her broken heart. I've actually always wanted to be with her, and me and her got into fights when we were younger, because I was being really overprotective." My dad nodded and smiled.

"Okay. I guess that's all the questions I have for now. Thanks for answering honestly and I accept you being with my daughter and in our lives." Me and Andrew smiled and I mouthed a "thank you" to my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so to make comments and my stories more intersting, I'm gonna put down some lyrics in the author's note, and you have to guess the artist and song. Most likely, it'll be from a more rockish genre, but it might be classic rock. So here is today's...(It'll be easy :P)

I feel my vision burn; I feel my memories fade with time, but I'm too young to worry"