‹ Prequel: Why Me?

The Screams Have Ended

Father Son Bonding

We had finally gotten a hold of Gustav but I changed my mind about telling him.

“Gustav, she really misses you.” Verna said for me, I wasn‘t ready to talk yet. At least not on the phone besides I’d rather see his reaction in person.

“I miss you to D.B.” Gustav exclaimed happily over the speaker. “Only one more week and I‘ll have you back in my arms, love.”

‘Good. I have a surprise for you when you get here.’ I handed the paper to Verna. Which wasn’t necessary since she could read my mind, that is still annoying, but she agreed not to do it.

“She wrote ‘Good, I have a surprise for you when you get here.’ And I bet your gonna love it Gustav, now put Georg on.” Verna exclaimed bouncing up and down which woke up Jeeremy.

Jeeremy started to cry. I glared briefly at Verna and I rocked him in my arms and hoped Gustav didn’t here.

“Was that a-”

“Gustav, stop hogging the phone!” I heard Georg yell in the background.

Verna took the phone off speaker and continued her and Georg’s conversation in the kitchen.

~Gustav‘s POV~

“Hey, Gustav what‘s wrong? You look pale. Well paler than usual.” Bill asked.

I glanced in the mirror, he was right. I haven’t been sleeping well and a lot of things have gone wrong.

The tour bus breaking down hours before a few shows, Bill freaking out about all the microphones going missing which is completely impossible but it happened.

The most recent thing is Georg leaving my phone at a hotel in a fucking toilet!

“I heard a baby on the other end.” I said shaking my head.

“It’s Verna‘s. You know her and Georg have been fucking like rabbits since they got married.” Tom said earning the finger from Georg.

“What if it D.B.’s?” Bill suggested turning to his brother.

“But D.B. can’t get pregnant and if Verna had a baby wouldn’t she say something?” I said.
Bill and Tom looked at me then Georg. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“Maybe they're keeping it a secret or a surprise?” Bill said.

“But you know Georg would have canceled the tour and went home if Verna was going to have a baby.” Tom said.

“Let's say that it is D.B.’s and she is able to have kids, do you think she would have told you?” Bill asked.

“I don‘t know, she cares more about my career then her health; we all know that. So maybe she wouldn‘t.” I said thinking about the incident we had before.

“And if she did you would have canceled the tour, ja?” Bill asked.

“Of course.” I answered immediately.

“Maybe that‘s why she didn‘t tell you but she can‘t have kids so it has to be Verna‘s.” Bill said.

“Or it could be that Relia is there with your little creatures.” Tom said nodding at Bill.

“My babies aren‘t creatures; that would be my wife.” Bill said eyeing his nails with little interest.

“Whatever you say creature.” Tom said heading to the back of the bus.

I ignored the twins and went with my gut feeling. And it was telling it wasn’t Relia’s or Verna’s.

~Georg‘s POV~

“Finally! I thought we‘d never get off that bus.” I exclaimed as we exited the bus finally at a gas station.

We were making our way back to the house but it was taking a bit longer than we thought it would.

“Yeah, Hagen. I‘d be glad to be off that bus with your face too.” Tom said.

“Don‘t be jealous of my good looks.” I said flipping my hair out of my eyes.

“A rat wouldn’t be jealous of your looks!” Tom said.

I was about to retort when I heard someone shout my name.

“Georg?”

I turned smiling anticipating meeting a fan but it wasn’t and my face dropped into a scowl.

“What do you want?” I hissed.

“Now is that anyway to greet your father. Come on.” he pulled me into an awkward hug but I didn’t hug him back.

“So how is everything?” he asked finally pulling away noticing that I was not going to respond.

“Fine.” I snapped and attempted to walk past him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ages

D.B.- 22
Verna- 22
Relia- 24
Lenuta- 24
Gustav- 24
Georg- 25
Tom- 23
Bill- 23