Have A Little Faith In Me

& You Never Told Me That You Wanted To Love Someone

'You Never Said, That You Meant To Save Someone' -Just Like Me by Paramore

I couldn't move. I was in utter shock. Hanna made the first move. She quickly waved and shut my curtains. "Well. That was awkward." "You're telling me." "Wait a minute." I glanced over at her. "If you're his girlfriend how did you not know he lived next door?" 'Shit, I don't know if I'm suppose to tell anyone the truth or not.' "Um, I guess it just slipped my mind. Weird huh?" "Yea, it is. Anyways, let's dig around and find something for tonight."
After about an hour of throwing clothes around we picked out our outfits.

Mine: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16939019
Hanna's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12107797

After finishing up our hair and make up Hanna decided to ask a serious question. "Why are you being my friend?" I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?" "William hates me. So it doesn't make sense why he's allowing you to be my friend." "William can't tell me who I can be friends with, and who I can't be friends with. Besides Hanna, you're the only girl who hasn't shot me a nasty glare or called me a whore." "ha ha, good point. OK, well it's 8:30, should we go get something to eat first?" "I'm starving." "Let's go, I know the perfect place."

After a 15 minute drive we pulled up to this really vintage looking pizza parlor.
She looked over at me and I couldn't help but to notice her worried glance. "Hanna, this place looks amazing!" "Really? You think so?" "Def. Let's go in." We both preceded to get out of the car and walk in. After getting inside we noticed how incredibly crowded it was. 'Hanna, I don' think there are any empty tables.' 'Damn. Well maybe we should go someplace else.' As we were about to turn around we heard a very familiar voice. 'well well well, if it isn't the hottie with the body.' We turned around to see the face of Alex Gaskarth.

'Where do you ladies think you're going?' "Well there are't any tables so we're just going to go eat somewhere else." "Now, that's just ridiculous. Come sit with me and my friends." Hanna & I just turned and looked at each other. We didn't't have enough time to think because Alex had grabbed our wrists and pulled us over. As we were being pulled through the restaurant I noticed Beckett & his friends were seated just a few tables away and his eyes were giving off a murderous glare. I noticed that glare was pointed at me but, at a certain boy whose hand was locked around my wrist.

'Hey Hanna?' "Yea, Lex?" "I'll be back in a little bit. I better go talk to Beckett before he beats someone up." She just gave me a questioning look. "Don't worry. I'll be back." "Alex, I'll be right back." "Yea, ok." He dropped my wrist and I turned around and headed over to Beckett's table. I noticed his friends stopped talking when I neared. I quickly leaned down and planted a kiss on William's lips. "Hi baby. How come you didn't't say hi to me when I walked in" I tried to pull off my best pout. "Thought you were too busy trying to fuck Gaskarth." I leaned in closer to his ear "Baby I wouldn't't touch him with a ten foot pole."

"Really? Because that's not what you were saying 5 minutes ago." I turned towards the voice......

It was Hanna
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy It's taken so long to finally update. I've been stressing with work & exhaustion. I might try another chapter tonight, or possibly another one of my stories. COMMENTS