Status: Cliff hanger. stay tunned for the next parts

Running With Scissors

Chapter 4

The next morning at school I went through my normal day, science, statistics, creative writing. During which we all had lunch, and I couldn’t have been more nervous. I mean what do you say to a girl you only met once and wanted to take out to dinner? Ugh this was going to be a disaster, I’d never even been in the quad during lunch, me and Ash always went out to Wendy’s to grab a number two with a large fry. Ash had already talked to his girl, what was her name? Zo I think, and she’d agreed to go out with him. He had decided to eat lunch with her today, he hadn’t told me where.
Walking out into the sunny afternoon, I looked around the quad. She wasn’t there. I stood there upset for what seemed like an hour.
“Are you looking for someone?” I turned to see this artsy guy, multi-colored hair with thick black rimmed glasses staring at me with a big smile on his face, I think he may have been hitting on me.
“Umm…yeah. I’m looking for this girl I met yesterday but I dint catch her name. She had kind of pale skin, short choppy red hair, a little shorter than me,” I held my hand to about my shoulder. “I think she is a digital art student,” The art guy thought for a moment then snapped his fingers
“Yeah I know who you are talking about” I followed the path of his finger as he pointed to a tall oak tree in the middle of the quad. “You’re talking about Zo” My body froze in horror as I saw the girl of my dreams sitting under the tree kissing my best friend.
Fuck my life……

Stay tuned for Running with Scissors 2
♠ ♠ ♠
dont you just love cliff hangers