Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

No advice.

Cameron walked to the trash can, dumping the empty sharpies she managed to use out with all the signings. Johnny took her car so she was forced to try and catch a cab. She was suffering and yelling after the cabs for five minutes with no success. After ten more minutes, a driver finally realized her suffering and pulled up next to her.

“Thank you so much!” Cameron said gratefully sliding in the middle seat of the cab. “25th Lake street.” she said to the driver. He stepped on the gas and sped off. Cameron groaned slamming her head back against the headrest, thinking she still had to pack and get to the airport quickly. Cameron got the money out of her back pocket and looked at what dollar bills she had. She had one fifty. “Keep the change.” Cameron said handing the man the money.

“Thank you. Wait… you’re Cameron Peyton!” he said, realization in his tone. Cameron smiled down at him and nodded. “Can you please sign this book? I got all the famous people to autograph it that I’ve took around in my cab.”

“Um… just come inside so I can get a sharpie to sign it.” Cameron said not bothered about letting a stranger into her home. The scrawny guy didn’t really seem like threat.

She led him into her apartment and grabbed a sharpie from the box on the kitchen table and quickly signed the book. She smiled closing the door behind the grateful cab driver. Exhausted, she walked inside the kitchen to grab a few things to eat before starting a non-stop packing session. She got herself out some left over pasta, a red bull and for desert, a bucket of chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream. With that all finished up, she walked into her room and grabbed two duffel bags and started to toss all her things that she thought was needed into the bags.

>

Travis sighed climbing out the foam pit. He watched his bike being craned out and sat down on the edge of the foam pit. He sighed as Jolene came up to him.

“You going to take a break now?” she asked sitting down and snapping a picture of him. He watched Mark push the bike up below them and rested it on the wall of the foam pit. Travis sighed.

“Break would be good now.” He said groaning as he heard a scream from the dirt track they had set up there for practice. Travis jumped down and got on the bike and took the way towards the woods. Jolene and Mark followed on a quad bike behind him.

Sherri crashed again and was walking around frustrated. Travis walked up to her. She stopped at his sight and looked at him.

“What happened?” he asked in a normal tone.

“Travis! Don’t give me advice!”

“I just asked what happened!” Travis said in a hopeless tone and raising his voice.

“I don’t know. But I fall over every time I hit that freaking jump.” she jabbed one of her finger behind her at the jump.

“Maybe taking the fake nails off…” Jolene said under her breath behind Travis’. Mark coughed to cover his laugh, while Travis’ just ignored it. Luckily Sherri didn’t hear, because all hell would break loose then.

“Go on another run. It’ll work this time.” Travis said crossing his hands over his chest. Sherrie walked over to the bike and then hauled herself on top with the stepper. She sped around the track and she did indeed fall down the bike at the bump. Sherri screamed standing up and kicking the bike in frustration. “You lean forward too much.”

“NO ADVICE!” she screamed getting on the bike and going to run at it again. Travis sighed and drove away shaking his head. He just wished Cameron would be cooler. And would actually take his advice. It isn’t like he wanted everyone to listen to his advice and he also knew that it wasn’t the best in the world, but it does feel nice if someone says thank you and all.

Jolene and Mark followed the now, totally frustrated Travis. Mark pulled up next to him and smiled patting his shoulder hardly.

“Don’t worry… Cameron will definitely take all your advice and all. But she will get a bit stubborn and cocky…” Mark warned.

“Ah… come on!” Travis yelled pissed.

“Naa… she’ll listen. Just messing with you.” Mark laughed. “If she won’t I’ll talk to her.”

“Don’t… Let’s just get here and let us be over with this.” Travis said not caring anything about it.

“Yeah. Just train her and then she’ll leave you be.” Mark said understanding; Travis’ didn’t want to do anything with another girl at the moment and they all kinda saw why. But Mark was glad he’d help her out. “I’ll go pick her up. Anyone want to come?”

“I’ll go!” Jolene said happily. “Andy and Jim will be coming in soon too!”

“Get Cameron to talk to Jim about the frontflip. He’ll be the one helping her on that.” Travis yelled out the shed.

“Got it!” Mark yelled back at him and headed for the car with Jolene behind him.

>

Cameron got off the plane and stretched her neck. She fastened the strap of her bag on her shoulder before walking over to the luggage pick up area. She waited for her duffel bags to come around. Even though she was trying to hide out under her cap and huge sunglasses the fans noticed her.

As she loaded her cart up with her two bags she signed a few autographs while making her way out to the pickup area. She smiled seeing her brother’s huge frame. He ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

“Cam!” He said with a smile. “Did you survive everything?”

“Yeap. Didn’t kill myself while coming over here. But! I’m going to be full ass killing myself out on the dirt.”

“Well Cameron, I’d like you to meet my friends, Jolene van Vugt and Jim DeChamp. Oh yeah.. and then there is the douche, Andy Bell.”

“Hey! Glad to meet y’all.” she said shaking their hands. Jolene grinned at her.

“I’ve heard so many things about you!” she said with a wide grin.

“I hope they were all good.” Cameron smiled.

“Extreme is the word I would use!” Jolene laughed.

“Or just plain stupid.” Andy chuckled.

“Let’s get to the Pastrana compound.” Mark said with a laugh shoving Andy a little. He took the bags and put them in the trunk. Cameron smiled and got into back seat along with Jim and Andy. “I can’t wait to get started!”

“You really excited about this riding thing?” Andy asked. “She reminds me of Travis… She’s just hotter.”

“Well thank you!” Cameron laughed. He was probably joking about her looks. She never really had enough confidence about her appearance. “And yes, I’m excited in deed. I can’t wait to freaking get on the bike and try the frontflip again!”

“About the frontflip, Jim is actually going to help you with that.” Mark stated remembering what Travis’ said.

“Sweet!” Cameron said lifting her hand up for a high five. Jim smiled and hit her hand with his. “I’m so pumped!”

“Okay... she is tiring me out already!” Andy said with wide eyes. “Does she ever stop?”

“She can be serious. At times. Very rare moment.” Mark laughed.

“Hey! It isn’t that rare!” Cameron said slapping her brother’s bald head. Jim, Jolene and Andy laughed as they watched the twins have a usual argument. It was the funny thing they had ever seen. Mark was yelling, while Cameron answered with witty comments and slapped his head with every word she said.

“Just shut up shortie!” Mark yelled in a finalizing tone.

“Hey! I’m not short! I’m just closer to you than if you see me in TV!” Cameron said leaning back. Mark face crunched up into confusion as he looked back into the rearview mirror to see his sister. He knew she’d have her pleased look on. It was obvious she’d feel good of herself for shutting him up. Mark laughed and shook his head.

“Fine… you win.” Mark said.

“Just like I plan too.” Cameron said rubbing her hands together. She was practicing in winning everything until X-Games. She just wanted to prove she can do it and obviously rub it into Knoxville’s face. And the feeling that she enjoys so much when she spends Knoxville’s and the other’s money in front of them.

She followed the others out and grabbed her bags and then walked up to the front door, not waiting for the others.

“Just go in! No need to knock.” Mark yelled. Cameron nodded and opened the door hauling her bags inside. She bumped into someone by accident and dropped her bags down on her legs.

“Ow!” she said jumping a little. She turned around to see who she bumped into so she could apologize. “I’m sorry! I didn’t see you…”

“You better be.” the girl snarled at her. “And watch where you walk with your fat ass.” With that she disappeared, leaving Cameron there speechless.

“So.. how do you like the house so far?” Mark said happily as he entered the house walking up to his sister.

“That Bitch!” Cameron yelled…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :]