Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Continue.

“Hey Andy.” Cam said swinging her legs off the bench. Andy took a seat beside her and grinned.

“Why did you leave?” Andy asked not making any small talk. He wanted to find out something and he wasn’t going to waste time.

“I don’t know Andy.” Cam said chucking a small stone at the water. It landed with a soft splash.

“Cut the crap Cam. You have an opinion of everything. Everything!” Andy laughed.

“Oh like you don’t.”

“I do. And I’m proud of that. Like today I got all pissed and left the food place.” Andy said crossing his hands over his chest. He kinda figured out that he’ll only get answers if he says something too.

“And…?” Cam said making a circle motion with her hand.

“Yeap.”

“God you’re a dick. Why did you run out?” Cam groaned.

“You.” Andy said turning to face her. He grinned nervously at her hurt reaction. “That’s right.”

“I got it the first time. No need to rub it in. But I do expect an explanation.” Cam said quietly with a little anger in her voice.

“Well…” Andy began. “We figured out that you and Travis are hubba hubba for each other. Jolene had a ridiculous plan to get you two together. I got mad. Cuz I mean we just got rid of Sherri. Don’t need another bitch-to-be to come along. So I left the room. But then I realized you’re a cool person and you’d be awesome for Travis.”

Cam was so touched by Andy’s honest speach; she had tears streaming down her cheeks. “Don’t cry… I’m not good with this mushy stuff.” Andy groaned, clearly not knowing what to do. Cameron let out a small laugh as she looked up at him, and wiped her tears away.

“Dude. This is a one in a lifetime moment. A dickhead saying something nice like… like that.” Cameron sobbed.

“Unexpected ha?” Andy said pulling Cam into a hug. “Let’s get back okay?”

“Okay. But wait…” Cameron said going after Andy. “How did you know I was here?”

“One of your answers for truth or dare. You said beaches calm you down. Took us a good two hours two figure that out.” Andy said getting in the rented car. Cam scotched in and grinned.

“But y’all found moi.” She said happily. Andy laughed and answered his phone, which has been ringing violently.

“Hello?” he answered. It was Jolene.

“ANDY GET BACK HERE NOW!” Jolene screamed in the phone. Even Cameron could hear it from the other end of the big four wheeler.

“Jolene calm down. Cam’s with me. What is happening?” Andy asked in a serious tone.

“It’s Travis. He’s on the roof…”

“What? He’s jumping without us?!” Andy said bewildered.

“NO! HE DOESN’T HAVE A CHUTE WITH HIM!” Jolene practically screamed into the phone.

“What?!” Andy and Cam yelled at the same time.

“We’ll be right over!” Andy said chucking the phone at Cameron before gunning the engine. Cameron was clutching the phone in her hands as Andy drove down the streets of Dubai like a mad man. Cam was keeping her nerves calm. She was too freaked to ask Andy anything, because if he wasn’t concentrating on the road 100%, they’d surely suffer an accident. And the last thing Cameron need was yet another accident.

In around 5 minutes they were at the hotel. As Andy drove to the front entrance Cam and himself jumped out the still slightly moving vehicle. Andy ran past the guy who was going to park the car and nearly knocked him over. Cameron was running straight out to the back where she saw a group of people. She didn’t not give a rat’s ass about Andy falling behind. She just wanted to get Travis down the roof. And the getting down motion that she had in mind was definitely not the same one Travis was thinking off. Cameron wanted to get him down with some stairs or an elevator. Or a chute for all she cared as long as it didn’t include plummeting to death, she was good.

She bumped into Jolene and looked up.

“Is that him?!?!?” she asked freaked looking up at the small dot.

“Yes.” Jolene said. Her face was red and wet.

“DID YOU TRY AND GET HIM DOWN FROM THERE SOMEHOW!?” Cameron screamed.

“YES!” Jolene screamed back. “He threatened to jump if anyone would go up there.”

“Did you call the police?!”

“They are over there!” Jolene said. Cam jogged over to them and grabbed the megaphone. They yelled a lot of swearwords; well that’s what she thought her way, as she ran to the head of the group.

“Get behind the police line!!” the cops and the others yelled. Cameron ignored them and tried to turn on the megaphone with her trembling hands.

“Travis! Can you hear me!?!” she asked with her voice cracking. “Just get down from there!” Not a movement from Travis. “TRAVIS! Please!” Cameron begged.

He moved. But in the worst way. Cameron screamed along with the others. Travis was falling to the ground. She turned around, not bearing to see what was to come. The other were looking at Cameron with a wide grin on their face. She squared her shoulder and a look of disbelief on her teary face. “Why the fuck are you all grinning you’re freaking friend just died!” Cam screamed running up to Greg who was closest to her.

“HAHA.” Greg laughed. Cameron punched him hard crying harder. She was about to leave, when she felt Greg turn her around. She didn’t see a body behind her. Her eyebrows shot up in confusion.

She looked up and saw Travis floating down slowly. With a parachute. She screamed out in frustration.

“YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN!” she yelled again, tears of joy streaming down her face.

“It was all Andy’s idea. Well to pay you back. Knoxville and the others came up with the stunt.” Greg laughed.

“You get a slap for this!” Cam said. Greg closed his eyes shut and leaned forward. Cam slapped him across the cheek, and her hand was already visible.

“Ow…” he groaned rubbing his red cheek. Cam laughed and turned around to see Travis landing on his feet. He had a huge grin plastered across his face. Cam took a few steps closer to him, making his grin disappear.

“What?” Cam asked confused.

“You going to slap me to?” Travis chuckled.

“No.” Cam laughed. Travis unhooked the chute and smiled. Cam grinned and walked into his waiting arms. The crowd cheered at their embrace.

“Are you going to stay now?” Travis asked.

“Oh yeah.” Cam said.

“She’s staying guys!” Travis yelled putting his hand up in the air. His other hand was still tightly around Cameron’s shoulder. The crowd cheered and decided to go to a fancy dinner and the probably get back to the hotel to sleep and all.

Cam and Travis walked up to their room. Travis jumped on the bed happily, laid his head on his arms and looked at Cameron. She smiled and took a seat on one of the chairs.

“What are you grinning about TP?”

“Glad you are here...” Travis said with a shrug. He looked ahead and his smile froze of his face.

“Well you seem very glad Mr. Gladness.” Cam said getting up from the chair and walking over to the bed. She sat down beside Travis and hugged her legs to her chest. “Why are you so sad when you’re so glad?”

“Just thinking.” Travis answered, still avoiding eye contact.

“About what?” Cam asked in a weird tone.

“Why you left.” Travis said after a short silence.

“Honestly? I was scared.” Cam admitted sheepishly. She felt like Travis needed to know. And what’s a better time to tell him than now.

“What?” Travis sat up straight looking at the Cameron.

“I was freaked out about you breaking up with all the hectic shit in my life.” Cam answered looking up with her chin on her knees.

“That will be over eventually.” Travis said with a small laugh. “You think he’ll be in your life forever?”

“I don’t know.”

“Look, Cam! We’re going to help you okay?” Travis said “Just don’t worry.”

“Harder done than said.” Cam said rubbing her forehead. “And by the way why is it so freaking boiling in here?”

“Look! ACs here do not want to cooperate with me!” Travis said getting up quickly and walking over to the balcony.

“Exactly why I’m going to go and take a cold shower.” Cam laughed getting up and grabbing her long t-shirt. Travis laughed and walked out to the balcony, while Cameron just went to get a nice shower. Travis looked out and watched the pool area below. He smiled as a great stun occurred to him. They’d definitely do that before they had back to the US.

In his time pondering away he realized he really needed to go … He groaned and headed to the bathroom. He knocked.

Cameron was just about to start the shower when she heard a knock. Before opening the door she pulled a towel around herself. She smiled seeing Travis in the door. “Hey. Um sorry. I need to use the toilet… like urgently.” Cam laughed and stepped outside and waited for Travis to do his business. He was really like a child at times. When she heard the flush and the water running she decided it was safe to go back. She peeked her head around the door and saw Travis drying his hands on the towel. “Sorry.” He grinned.

“No problem.” She laughed. Travis grinned looking at her.

“I guess I’ll let you have your shower now.” Travis said still not looking away from her.

“Yeah.” Cameron nodded in agreement, not taking her eyes away from Travis’ brown ones.

“I’m going to go now.” Travis said heading for the door. He tried to go around Cameron but they bumped into each other. Travis looked down at Cameron and the small space in between them just did it for him. He couldn’t stop himself. He leaned down connecting his lips with hers.

Cameron was taken aback by his sudden movement, but did not complain. She kissed back eagerly. Wrapping her arms around his neck. Somehow they managed to get into the shower. Cam was pressed up against the wall. Travis was running his hands up and down her thighs, tracing kisses all along her neck. She moaned and he reached her soft spot, causing Travis to smile against her skin.

He found her lips again and grinned into the kiss. Their little session would’ve continued if it wasn’t for the loud banging on the door grew even louder.

“Ignore it.” Travis said during a break in their kissing session.

“Trav.” Cam said pulling away “Maybe it’s something important.” Cam crashed her lips against his one more time before she left the shower. She swapped her wet towel to a dry one before opening the door.

“Jeez! Why can’t you like answer the door after the first two bangs!?” Greg said along with Andy and Jolene. They were all rubbing their hands. Cam laughed. “By the way… where’s TP?”

“I think he went down to get something…” Cameron lied, leaning on the door frame in a casual pose.

“Okay. Hurry up. Everyone is down already.” Jolene said with a circling motion with her hand.

“Fine! I’ll hurry up just get out.” Cam laughed closing the door of the room on them. Travis poked his head around the bathroom door then to see if the coast was clear to get out.

“You don’t want to miss the dinner?” Travis said wrapping his arms around Cameron from behind.

“No. I’m hungry. But I promise we’ll continue.” Cameron said turning around in his grasp and kissing him on the lips softly. Travis smiled and went to get a clean change of clothe and shower.