Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Just the begining.

“Hey guys!” Cameron greeted Knoxville and the others. “How did the skiing go for you guys?”

“Fun and painful.” Johnny said rubbing his ass in a pained motion.

“How did you guys do?” Steve-O asked.

“Amazing. Erik had some nasty tricks.” Cam said taking her shirt off and laying down on one of the free sun beds. Andy arrived just then in a long sleeved shirt. It was at least a hundred degrees out and the wind wasn’t even blowing.

“You hit your head on something Bell?” Knoxville asked.

“No. Still freezing from the skiing.” Andy said sitting down on the edge of Cameron’s sun bed. “I’m bored.” Andy yawned leaning back and letting the sun warm his cold skin up.

“Same.” Cam agreed pushing her sun glasses on top of her head. “Knoxville come up with something.”

“Fine. I will.” Knoxville said letting of his infamous laughs. Cameron chuckled shaking her head. She pulled her sun glasses back on and looked at the other end of the pool. Travis was sitting there with Carey Hart and Alecia Moore. Travis and Carey just got back from riding and they were discussing a few random ass things to do with the bike.

Cameron smile, got up and walked over to them. They have already met when they came back from the skiing adventure. Alecia was really nice and so was Carey. They were really cute together.

“Miss I-can-do-it-all is here!” Carey grinned as Cameron stood next to them.

“Oh yes I can do it all." Cameron laughed taking a seat next to Travis. He put his arm around her shoulder and grinned. Cameron joined in the conversation. Alecia told her about her upcoming songs and all while Travis and Carey continued talking bikes. Their conversation was stopped when Knoxville started yelling from the other end of the pool. Cameron snapped her head around and saw them coming over. "Brace yourselves guys." she warned Alecia and Carey.

"Why? They can't be that bad." Alecia said looking at Carey. They both shrugged.

"Oh trust her on this one." Travis agreed standing. "Just look at the sneaky grin on Knoxville's face. He has something planned in that perverted head of his..."

The group walked over and Knoxville smiled behind his aviators.

"Spit it Knoxville. What did you come up with?" Cameron said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Remember that Viva la Bam episode; Where we terrorized Bam's hummer."

"Yeah, but let me rephrase. You terrorized Bam's hummer. I just watched and then terrorized you once Bam declared the prank war." Cam explained to the others. "The prank war..." she said in an understanding tone.

"You got it. Team Captains will be me and Bam just to keep old habits up."

"So wait... this is like a fun prank thing? No hard feelings?" Travis asked.

"Yeah. Last time it didn't really start like this. Johnny kinda attacked Bam's hummer with a saw thingy... And Dunn helped him so Bam was against them. Now we're just starting this as a... dodge ball game." Cam said. "Rock paper scissors on who picks first!" Cam said. Knoxville and Bam faced each other and did three rounds of rock paper scissors. Bam came out of that victorious with two wins. He punched Knoxville in the balls before he started to choose his team mates.

"Missy." He smiled goofy.

"Cam." Cameron walked behind Knoxville. This was sure going to be one hell of a ride.

In about twenty minutes the teams were sorted. On Knoxville's team were Cam, Pontius, Steve-O, Dico, Hart, Alecia, Wee-Man and Tremaine. On Bam's team were Missy, Dunn, Dico, Travis, Andy, Erik, Tommy, Jolene and Ryan. Then there was another team, the neutral team. They were just going to help out who ever they wanted and mess with whomever, whenever they wanted. Special Greg was on that team so it was quiet... dangerous. And all the girlfriends and wives were on that team, who probably want revenge on their husbands for the day to day basis of stupidity.

"And this last until the end of the day?" Travis asked crossing his arms.

"Well no. It goes on until someone gets injured and needs medical treatment like… majorly in a hospital." Cam giggled.

"CAM! STOP FLIRTING WITH THE ENEMY!!" Knoxville yelled.

"Duty calls. Bam doesn't seemed too pleased about this either." Cam laughed kissing Travis softly on the lips.

"You guys are so going down!" Travis called after Cameron, as she walked away.

They assigned safe zones for each team. For Knoxville's team it was by the pool area and for Bam's team it was inside, at the lobby. The judges were the parents. So whenever someone pulls of a prank or just hurts the other physically they have to call either Debby and Robert or Cameron's parents, Marie and Jonathan or even Ape and Phil, Bam's parents. That's the only way it'd be fair.

The game had already started and the ending was definitely far, far, far, far, far away. Well as long as no one gets their ass in the hospital.

"They're leading by one point already Knoxville." Cam informed everyone.

"What?" Carey asked confused.

"Bam punched him in the balls and he groaned." Cam stated. "One point to them... zero to us."

"Yeah. They might be leading for now... but we have the one person who is as good as Bam, maybe even better with all the pranks and making people's lives miserable." Johnny said, a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Let me guess who that is... Miss I-can-do-anything-and-everything?" Carey said a bored tone.

"You got that right Tattoo boy. I might actually get a tattoo of that Miss I can do anything thingy." Cameron laughed. "So I gotta know. How far are the two of you willing to go for the team?"

Carey and Alecia looked at each other and shrugged.

"Whatever is good with us dude!" They said in chorus.

"Okay than let this thing begin!" Cameron laughed.

They all huddled up and discussed what they were going to do. It surprised Cameron that Carey and Alecia had some pretty neat tricks up their sleeve. It didn't take them longer than thirty minutes to figure out what they were going to do. Cam glanced over to the other group to see how they were doing.

Most of them were scattered out minding their own business. But something didn’t feel right. They were definitely up to something. Bam was never the real planner in the beginning he only pre-thought of things when he was losing badly. Otherwise he'd just go with the flow and pick up any opportunity and turn it to his advantage. The problem is he was very good at that and planning as well. Bam caught Cameron looking their way and he grinned whistling at her.

"Yo! Don't think you can win just cuz you know my way of playin!" Bam said instantly figuring out what Cameron was thinking of with his go with the flow kind of pranking ways. That assured her previous worries

"Never was you ass!" Cameron yelled back. She turned her attention back to the group. "Okay. Bam might have a few things planned. I highly doubt he's going to go with the flow on this one. He surly got some dirty things up in his brain. And I’m pretty sure he doesn’t wane loose his title as prankster."

"We kinda figured that out, kid." Knoxville said.

"Shut up!" Cameron punched him in the shoulder, making him yelp. "So Carey and Pink... You're going to toilet paper Missy and Bam's room."

"Just give me the keys and we are good." Alecia said.

"No key needed! To obvious!" Cam scolded. "A little surf wax on any card should do the trick."

"How do you know all this shit?" Carey asked raising an eyebrow.

"Movies I guess. And all them boring hours on the plane. I start ready article and watching videos..." Cam admitted with a laugh. "So in about half an hour just start making out and then head inside for some 'more'" Cameron ordered adding air quotations where needed. Carey and Alecia laughed and everyone started to walk off to do their own little business. Steve-O, Chris and Cam decided to go down to the beach and kill time with the jet skis.

"So you and Travis are really together?" Steve-O asked.

"Yeap." Cam said beaming with joy and blushing

"Finally found someone as crazy as you..." Chris laughed putting his bunny ears up.

"You're seriously going to wear that?" Cam chuckled.

"Yeah." Chris said.

"Someone needs to save our asses if we are drowning." Steve-O laughed pulling on a life vest. Cam did the same and grabbed one of the water skis. Just as she was getting in the water Travis and the other showed up. They looked like they were up to something.

"Watch out guys. Act oblivious." Cam warned waving at Travis and the others with a smile. "Travis!"

"Cameron! Mind if we join?"

"Na... Come on guys!" Cameron said. Missy sat down on the beach to get a tan, while Bam and Travis walked over to the dock and smile at Cameron.

"Skiing? Can I go on the jet ski?"

"Be my guest." Cam laughed getting in the water

Travis got on the Jet Ski and then started it, speeding off.

Cameron was trying to go under and do a lot of jumps and shit without getting hurt as well. She was having a lot of fun for a good ten minutes. She just landed another flip kind of thing, when a bunch of powder landed in her face. She's been antiqued on water. She let go of the robe and went under. Resurfacing, she spat the powder out of her mouth and looked towards Bam who was laughing his ass off.

"FUCK! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BAM!" Cam yelled, as Pontius hauled her up on his jet ski.

"See... I told you I’m going to be useful." Chris laughed.

"I know you are." Cam said kissing his cheek, smearing some of the white mushy stuff on his cheek.

"Gee... Thanks." Pontius laughed driving the Jet Ski onto the beach nearly running over Bam. Bam screamed like a girl, scurrying away from the Jet Ski.

"That count's as one point!" Steve-O said running up to the pointing his finger up in the air. Cam crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. Travis walked up to her with a pleased smile on her face.

"Sorry."

"I'd sooo punch you in the balls now if you weren't my boyfriend..." Cam said in a mean tone, but a smile was playing on her lips. She grabbed a drink that the waiter just brought by and took a few sips.

"Aww."

"You do know i'm sharing a room with Dico tonight." Cam smile evilly. Travis' grin disappeared.

"What?" he asked. His voice was like a little kids when they found out Santa's not real.

"Prank war. Everyone in team mates room."

"I thought this would end tonight!" Travis groaned.

"Nope Lover Boy. This ends when the blood is flowing." Cameron said in an over dramatic voice, causing everyone to laugh. Travis just smiled and kissed her lips softly. "But kissed aren't off limit." Cam said as a really evil idea occurred to her. She kissed Travis again wrapping her arms around his neck, careful not to pour her drink just yet. She moved her hands down to his swim trunks and quickly poured the contents of her cup down his pants. He jumped and glared at Cameron.

"This is soo on." He warned.

"I know Travis. I know." Cameron said laughing her ass off with the others. "But Travis... this is just the begining. 2 to you and us..." Cameron said the score and giving Travis a sorry kiss.

"I know."