Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Final.

24 hours ago.

Cam sat down on the plane beside Travis. There was a couple more hours of the flight and Travis hadn’t slept anything. He was exhausted.

“Trav sleep a little.” Cam said with a small smile.

“Nope. Can’t…” He protested. He was so uptight and nervous about everything, he hardly slept. Everyone seemed to be living on coffee, tea, red bull and all kinds of soda’s that have a lot caffeine. Cam leaned in and kissed him softly, in an attempt to calm him down. He seemed to settle a little as she pulled away.

“I’ll wake you if things get out of hand.” Cam lifted the water bottle with a smile. Travis cupped her check and kissed her again. He was grateful for having someone like her in his life.

“Thanks babe.” he said tracing circles with his thumb on her cheek. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes falling asleep. He was asleep in no time. Cam watched him sleep peacefully. Her nerves were up there too, but she was trying to be the positive one. It was harder said than done. In about 23 hours, Travis will jump the ramp at the beach. He had time to kill until then and Cam was hoping they wouldn’t stay at the hotel. That wouldn’t be the smartest idea. He and ,everyone else for that fact, will worry their guts off.

The plane finally landed. Cam didn’t want to wake Travis. He was way to peaceful for that. Cam got up and went on tiptoes to pull down the luggage they had in the overhead compartment. She placed them down in her seat and waited for them to actually let them off the plane. When Cam saw Jolene and the others heading off, she leaned down and nudged Travis a little. He stirred and woke up quickly. He seemed refreshed and good to go. He grinned at Cameron as he stretched his tensed up muscles. Travis stood up, grabbed the luggage and headed off ahead.

Once in the airport, they got a cart thing and loaded up the small luggage on that. Cam sat on top of it and Travis pushed her towards the luggage pick up area. They waited for their luggage to roll around which took literally forever. Cam got tired and decided to update people on things. So she sat down beside Jolene who was already typing away on her laptop..

“Dude. I’ve had one of these at these other airport.” Jolene stated blankly. “My luggage is still lost… It has been for like 5 days now…” Cam’s eyes went wide as she watched Jeremy and Gregg argue with the airport people about the bags. Jolene seemed to have caught that and took a picture of it. The pic was soon on the computer and on Travis’ website. “Write something on this thing. I’ll go see what I can help with all my experience with loosing luggage…” Jolene said with a chuckle, handing her laptop to Cameron.

Cam just shook her head with a smile as she watched the guys argue with the airport staff. Cam start to type up the happenings.

California we are here! We just survived a heck of a long flight here. Horrible. Poor TP only slept two hours. And that was forced too. Everyone is so nervous. So am I. But we’re hanging in there. I’m forcing Travis to go on a roller coaster after this jump. I NEED TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO THAT BOY. Scaring everyone like this is soo painfull. But we all love him.

So everyone tune in today! It’s going to be great and TP IS GOING TO MAKE IT! If you’re in California get down to the beach and support (and worry your balls off) with us for Travis!

x Cameron Peyton.

Debby walked over to her with a grin, just as Cam was shutting the laptop off and putting it back in Joelne’s bag. Cam grinned at Debby. Debby looked exhausted. She’s had many sleepless nights. It was easy to tell with the dark circles under her eyes. Cam looked around the same but she still smiled for the others. Only person that really knew her fear was Debby. Cam hugged her.

“I’m shitting my pants… that’s how scared I am…” Cam said whispering. Debby just rubbed her back comfortingly. “Is this how you felt during the double back?”

“Yeap. Welcome to the world of the Pastrana’s.” Debby laughed pulling away.

“Do you think it’s okay if I give Travis a necklace for good luck?” Cam wondered. She was like asking permission.

“Are you kidding me? It’s perfectly fine! I think it’ll help him a lot. Look! I’m going to sneak this off into his car!” Debby said pulling out a small angel. Cam smiled. That was one of the sweetest things ever. Travis and his mom had such a close relationship it was heartwarming. Marie and Jonathan walked up to them now.

“Cam! I’m going to kill you!” Marie said with a sad smile.

“Oh gee. What did I do now?” Cam said with a sarcastic laugh.

“You found a wonderful guy no one could really hate and stay mad at!” Marie started to sob. Cam was on the verge of tears but she had to be strong and not burst out into tears that wouldn’t help at all. She’ll do that when Travis is flying… or when he can’t see her. She wanted to be on a boat so she could like swim up but she had her doubts about that.

“My son is awesome!” Debby whopped out of the blue, making everyone burst out laughing.

Finally, the luggage got there. Cam walked up to Travis. She wrapped her arms around him from behind and grinned. She started to haul up the bags with Travis.

“I have a plan for tonight.” Travis stated.

“Oh.” Cam smiled. “Am I involved?”

“Yeap.” Travis smiled.

They got to the hotel and unloaded their things. This time it was easier with the rooms. They had no mumbo jumbo on which room was Travis’ and which was Cam’s. Cam hopped on to the double bed and watched Travis sit down beside her.

“Calm down!I know that you’ll make it! 100% sure!” (hehe he just jumped and I watched it :P)

“Thanks Cam. How many hours left?” Travis grinned. Cam looked at her phone and calculated for a short time.

“Around 10 hours left. You think we can fit a quickie in there?” Cam joked and added wink. Travis laughed. Cam smiled at his laugh.

“Okay. Put on something warm. Or bring something warm. We’re going to put my plan into action.”

“Sir yes Sir!” Cam saluted jumping of the bed. She pulled out her hoodie and was ready to go. “How do I look?” she asked posing and sucking in her cheeks, over dramatizing the look of models.

“Damn. Smokin’” Travis laughed. “Let’s go!”

Travis grabbed Cam’s hand and started to walk away from the hotel down toward the beach. He just planned to sit down at the dock by the beach. Cam didn’t really give what they did as long as it was they who did it.

The two of them walked down to the docks quietly. Travis sat down at the very end. The sun was right in front of them. Cam sat down beside him and smiled. “You’re going to make it! I mean you got a roll cage! And you got all your supporters. My mom actually gave up with trying hating you!” Cam laughed at the last part.

“Seriously?” Travis asked, his face lighting up. Cam laughed and nodded.

“Suns about to go down…” she stated. Travis turned his attention to the sun and waited for the green light. Cam sighed and leaned her head on Travis shoulder.

“Ha… You got a party planned out for tomorrow?” Travis asked.

“Yeap. Just get drunk there!” Cam laughed. “And then head off somewhere else.”

“Sweet.” Travis grinned.

“Oh I almost forgot!” Cam said sitting up straight. She pulled her necklace off. “I want you to have this. It’s for good luck.” Travis looked at it and grinned.

“Thanks babe.” he kissed her. “I say we head back.”

“Fine by me babe.” Cam grinned.

The night of the jump.

Cam aimed with the gun and smiled. The crowd around was cheering their head off. She has already seen the car. It kinda creeped her out that it was a little like any other family car… but a bit better. She and Travis were killing time with playing some video games. She didn’t feel nervous anymore. She was positive he could do it.

“I win!” Travis said happily lifting a hand up in the air.

“Just cuz I let you win! Again!” Cam said punching the restart button. They did all the interviews already and now it was just to kill time until the actual jump. Cam heard someone calling Travis’ name. She realized he had to go. For some reason she started to feel excited and the adrenalin started pumping in her veins. She put down the gun and looked at Travis.

“Try to calm the people down…” Travis said.

“You need calming as well.” Cam smiled. “… Wait. Does this mean I’m not gonna get my new year’s eve kiss?!”

“You’re going to get it don’t worry!” Travis laughed leaning down and placing a quick kiss on her lips. That seemed to have sent the crowd crazy.

“Good luck.” Cam said with a grin and started to walk off. She leaped over the barrier and watched Travis getting geared up. The people around her did the same and didn’t rip her to shreds with questions and things. This was Travis’ night after all. He got in the car and just closed his eyes. Cam just smiled watching Travis on the big screen. They zoomed in on the angel that Debby had smuggled in earlier that day. Travis’ eyes were open now and he was ready to go.

He started to warm up the tires, doing some test runs and all. He is allowed to have to test runs, but after the first one he started whooping and yeehaa-ing. Cam was sure he’ll make it now. Travis was ready to go. He didn’t need another test run. Cam started to make her way down to the boat, Debby and the others were in. Robert was probably at home watching the on-goings.

Jolene was on the verge of tears, as Travis gunned the engine. Cameron stopped breathing as she watched her boyfriend speed to the ramp. She was clutching Debby’s hand so hard that she nearly broke it. The speed was good and he landed just fine. He managed to stop the car, using the barricades which were set up and in no time, Travis was out of the car showing everyone he is fine.

The crowd went nuts! And so did the people in the boat. Debby took in a deep breath of air with all the others, who were praying for the daredevil to make it out alive. He did. Cameron jumped up and down she was so happy. Travis jumped in the water. There was no event which passed without a backflip.

“Let’s go!” Cameron said walking out to the boat and telling the driver to go to land. They were at the big ramp in no time, and the woman (forgot her name. The one that interviewed Travis’ mom. I suck with names xD)

Cam was attacked by the fans and she answered a couple of questions, before she felt something wet grab her from behind. She laughed and got out his grip, and jumping in his neck. He laughed and set her down, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

“Happy new year babe!” he smiled. Cam just laughed and grinned at the others. Debby was soaked so Travis already got her.

“Party time!” Cam yelled happily. Finally her life was the way she always wanted it to be... happy.

The end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done :) hope ya liked it :)