Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Hospital.

Cameron woke up to the revving of engines. She groaned pulling the pillow and the covers over her head, trying to block the sound out. No use. She sighed and got up walking up. Walking into the kitchen she saw threw new faces. Travis was talking to them so she decided to give them some peace. As she was about to turn and get out the room Travis spoke up.

“That’s her!” Travis said. “Cameron I’d like you to meet my cousin Special Greg and my good friends Muscle Hamster Greg and Street bike Tommy.” he said pointing at the guys.

“Nice to meet y’all!” she said shaking their hands with a smile.

“You’re the girl from Jackass right?” Tommy asked.

“That’s me.”

“Is it true that you can cook really great stuff?” he asked pointing his finger at her. Cameron laughed.

“I don’t know. Not really great but eatable.” Cameron said with a warm smile

“Are you kidding me?” Travis said looking down in disbelief. He couldn’t believe how un-self centered and humble she was. Even though she had every right to be all selfish and boastful she didn’t. “You’re food is great!”

“Fine! Whose up for waffles?” Cameron asked. Tommy pulled her into a bear hug. Travis laughed as he saw Cameron’s tortured face.

“Tom P. Don’t break any of her bones.” he said pulling Tommy of Cameron. “Cam want’s to win two X-Games events.”

“Oh… so she is the crazy ass chick!” Greg laughed. “I always wanted to met her!”

“Aw thank you! Get everyone here for breakfast!” she said walking into the kitchen and getting started.

In about ten minutes everyone in the house was in the kitchen munching down their own plate of waffles. Cameron laughed looking at her laptop and seeing Jolene’s new website page with her in it. Cameron smiled when she read the article that went along with the picture. Jolene had promised the readers to get pics of Cameron, herself and all the others practicing.

Practice. She was looking forward to it. In today’s practice she was going to have her frontflip session with Jim. Cameron was ecstatic to go out there. When everyone was done with food, Cameron loaded up the dishwasher before going down to her room to get her now clean riding gear on. Pulling her gloves on she walked outside to find Jim sitting in his rightful place. In other words the seat of a BMX bike.

“Morning sunshine. Ready for me?” he asked.

“Of course I am.” Cameron laughed pulling her helmet on. Travis rolled by at a very fast speed on a go-kart.

“Gear?” he asked.

“Left side of the bike along with the clutch on the handle bars!” Cameron laughed.

“Good!” Travis giggled speeding off again. He was pleased with his teaching with Cameron.

“Is he seriously going to do that?” Jim asked pedaling beside Cameron who was pushing the bike towards the foam pit. Travis watched her and shook his head

“Yo Cam! The bike is for riding not pushing!” he yelled. He saw Cameron shaking her head, but she did swing her leg over the bike obediently. Travis watched as she kick started it and joined Jim who was still on the BMX bike watching Cameron intently. He sat down in a go-kart and watched Cameron as well for a few minutes before going away to get geared up.

“Go for it!” Jim yelled over the noise of the engines. Jolene was on her bike beside him. “Do you think she is going to win?”

“She is very devoted. So it is possible.” Jolene said watching Cameron speed towards the ramp. She had the right speed and air but she over rotated landing with the bike on top of her.

“She’s alive!” Greg yelled seeing Cameron shove him a thumbs up from under the foam blocks. He pushed himself up from the edge of the foam pit and walked over to the crane. Cameron caught the cable he threw in and hooked it up to the bike. He started to crane it out. Jolene laughed at Cameron hanging on the bike. She snapped a picture. Jim laughed loudly beside her as she pushed the bike over to them.

“Tell me how did you feel it went?” Jim asked leaning on the handle bars and looking up at Cameron.

“I thought I was going to make it all the way round so I pushed harder but you saw what happened.” she explained.

“Hit the breaks to slow the rotation down and add some throttle to speed it up.” Jim explained. Cameron watched him with her eyebrows burrowed together under her helmet. Jolene snapped a picture of her concentrating look.

Cameron went off to get another try. She landed the right way up, making everyone watching cheer her on. She got craned out again and had a couple more practice runs in the foam pit, landing it perfectly.

Travis got geared up and then walked outside. He decided to see how Sherri was doing. So he got on the bike and sped towards the woods. He shook his head seeing her fall… yet again. It was pathetic that she didn’t listen to him.

“Babe! You should go and practice your trick!” Sherri said with and encouraging smile.

“I just wanted to check on you, but if you don’t want me here sure.” Travis said kick starting the bike again. Sherri kissed Travis and smiled at him.

“Cameron is not going to practice here today right?” Sherri asked worried.

“She is practicing freestyle and her frontflip today. But I think Jolene will come down here.” Travis said with a smile. Sherri rolled her eyes and then looked at Travis.

“Babe… come on… I want the track to myself now!” she whined,

“You can race Jolene for practice?” he suggested. Sherri groaned loudly as Jolene showed up in that moment.

“Wanna race?” Jolene said happily. She was hoping she’d get the same reaction from Sherri that she had from Cameron.

“Fine!” Sherri snapped angrily. Well… it wasn’t the same as Cameron’s but at least she agreed.

“Have fun girls!” Travis said driving off towards the foam pit. He saw that Cameron and Jim were heading over to the freestyle course so he joined them instead. He could practice there as well anyway. “You got the frontflip mastered?” Travis asked a bit of disbelief in his voice.

“She landed the right way up for her last 10 runs.” Jim said proudly.

“Yeah. Going to try from ramp to dirt now.” Cameron said happily.

They soon got there. Cameron was about to hit the ramp, when she heard a loud, ear piercing scream from the SX track. Cameron jerked the bike to the right and pulled down on the clutch stopping instantly. Jim, Travis and Cameron exchanged worried looks. Cameron was leading the way there, with Jim driving the golf cart and Travis right behind her on his bike.

Cameron’s jaw dropped as she saw Sherri driving away the track ignoring Jolene under the bike. Cameron dumped her bike down carefully running up to Jolene, who just pushed the bike off of herself. Her right wrist looked a bit… deformed. Cameron’s eyes went wide as she carefully and slowly took Jolene’s glow off. It was swollen and looked broken. “Joe… can you move your wrist?”

“No but it fucking hurts!” she yelled loudly. “I’m going to kill that bitch!”

“What happened?” Travis and Jim said coming over.

“She broke her wrist. Joe calm down and bite something!” Cameron said. She saw that the bone had popped out of place which was a big no-no.

“Are you sure you know what you’re doing?!” Travis asked a little worried.

“Travis I’m qualified doctor! Who do you think keeps the guys safe on set!” Cameron said a little annoyed. This was not a good time for questions. She snapped the bone back into place quickly. Jolene let out a pained groan. “We gotta get you to the hospital.” Cameron said helping Jolene up. “Travis tell Mark to get a car ready!”

Cameron was leading Jolene to the golf cart. She got in front to the driver’s seat, while Travis and Jolene were in the back. Cameron drove fast and tried to avoid the bumpy paths so Jolene would be in less pain. She got out the cart and then helped Jolene to the truck. Mark was waiting in the driver’s seat.

“You go. I’ll see what Sherri had to do with this.” Travis said.

“Just don’t jump to conclusions!” Cameron warned. “Listen to both sides of the stories!”

With that she slammed the door in the back. They were at the hospital in no time. Cameron led Jolene inside while Mark went to park the car. The two of them sat down in the waiting area and talked about random things waiting for Jolene’s turn to get to the doctor. Cameron tried to keep the conversation lively in the spirit of keeping her mind of the pain from her wrist. Jolene was taking the pain harder and harder.

“Do you want to take pictures?” Cameron said tossing in another activity to do. Jolene shrugged, so Cameron stood up and grabbed her phone from her pocket. She sat down and mad a sad face along with Jolene’s pained expression. “Look. This looks funny.”

Jolene laughed a little seeing the picture, but it did not take her mind of the pain. “Hey… do you want to tell me about what happened?”

“I don’t know. It happened really fast…” Jolene said anger in her voice again. “I was leading and then I fell. Sherri just kept going. I mean I hate her, but if I seen her fall then I’d really just stop and see if she is alright!”

“She might not have… seen you?” Cameron asked in a hopeless tone. Jolene gave her an are-you-kidding-me look. Cameron shrugged and they both burst out laughing.

“Miss Jolene Van Vugt?” the doctor said stepping out.

“I’ll be waiting here.” Cameron said crossing her legs and leaning back. Jolene disappeared into the office. Cameron sighed and counted the fish in the fish tank in front of her. She killed five minutes with that. Being a qualified doctor, she knew that this was going to take some time so she started to read through her notes.

She felt like her head was going to explode if she read another word. Groaning, she rested her head back against the wall. People were giving her weird looks already. Cameron decided to get a cup of water and call Travis.

“Hey! It’s Cam. Jolene’s in. Do you know where Mark is?” Cameron asked looking around just noticing that her brother was still ‘parking the car’.

“Hey! Mark is coming back here to pick us up.”

“Oh. Okay. Jolene just fell. She was angry at Sherri because she didn’t really stop.” Cameron informed him draining her cup.

“Sherri is really sad. I hope Joe will apologize.”

“…Why should she? She is right in a way if you think about it.” Cameron said taking a seat again.

“Yes… but was the yelling really necessary?” Travis snapped.

“No but she was angry. And the pain.” Cameron said. “I say we drop the subject? I’ll calm Jolene’s urge to kill Sherri.”

“Okay you go do that.” Travis laughed lightly.

“I’ll see ya soon.” Cameron said before hanging up. She shoved the cell back in her pocket and then leaned her had against the wall again. She jumped as the phone started ringing.

“If you want to be my friend
Put my dick in your hand
Move it left, move it right
Try to lick, suck on it
Here I am, touch me girl
Play with me everyday
Try to guess what I am
I'm your friend, juicy pen.”

Cameron tried to get the phone out of her pocket quickly, but of course it was just her look that the zipper got stuck. One thing she wanted to do for sure is kill Knoxville for putting that ringtone for him. She looked up to see all eyes on her in disgust.

“Drugs!” his happy voice said. “I’ve heard you’ve been doing great!”

“Yeah. I’m going to kill you a couple of times over when I see you.”

“Oh… I thought you wouldn’t mind me changing the races.” he laughed his laugh.

“That is the least of my problems at the moment.” Cameron snarled smiling at all the people looking at her with evil and bewildered looks.

“Ah… you don’t like my ringtone?” Johnny asked evilly. “I thought it was funny.”

“Hilarious.”

“Where are you anyway Drugs?”

“In the hospital…” he started but couldn’t finish.

“So … you got injured?! Hand over the 500 bucks!” Johnny said happily, not really caring if her ‘injury’ was bad.

“No you dipshit. Jolene broke her wrist. Travis and the others are going to come here soon.”

“Ah… now I see your tactics. You’re going to, like, injury or kill your opponents so you get our money.” Johnny said

“Oh dam… You got me all figured out dumbass.” Cameron grinned.

“Well me and the guys will be down for X-Games. We’re making banners.” Johnny informed her.

“Aw, thank you!” Cameron said. “Right the guys are here. I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?”

“Fine Drugs. Hope you have fun breaking your body.” Johnny said and hung up.

Cameron stood up as Travis and the others stopped in front of her.

“She’s still in there. I think they’ll have to operate.” Cameron informed everyone. They all took a seat and waited for at least 2 hours. It was very frustrating. Cameron and Andy started playing X-Treme rock paper scissors trying to pass time quicker.

Jolene walked out the room supporting a pink cast. “Nice.” Cameron said with a sorry smile.

“No X-Games for me. So you’ll have to win it for me as well!” Jolene said jabbing a finger at Cameron.

“Fine! I will!” Cameron laughed with Jolene.

Everyone one went back to Travis’ house and finished the day off with practice, more practice, taking pictures, eating and finally sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, comment, comment! :] Thank youu :]
Aaaand the song in the chapter: DJ Ozi-Juicy Pen.