Status: On Hiatus: Sorry :(

Every thing's Perfect.

Willing to believe

"No, fuck that. You guys... Never mind, you ever come see me at my home, I'll call the cops." I shouted behind me as I pulled Gabe out the door. My family is a bunch of fucking idiots. As soon as I handed them the money, they stared at the folder like a bunch of starving dogs, and actually had the audacity to demand more.

"Jack baby, calm down." I felt Gabe's pace begin to lag behind mine so I stopped.

"I hate them. I try... I try to do something nice and they... I hate them."

"They're assholes baby, don't let them get to you." He sighed. I ran around to the other side of the truck and hopped in. Of course they were, I hated this idea from the start. I gripped the steering wheel tightly and glared at the bug on the windshield until I noticed Gabe wasn't in the car. I looked around through the passengers side window and saw him talking to my sister. She was bawling and probably telling him some made up sob story; and Gabe was eating it all up.

Nothing pisses me off more then her sob stories. I've seen the raw end of each one, and this one will most likely not be any different.

"I'm not moving from this seat, they wont get to me." I repeated to myself. If I don't go out there, and keep my angry stance, Gabe wont make me do anything... Right?

I heard a light tap on the window and shot a glare at the noise. My eyes slowly softened once I noticed that it was Gabe. "Roll down the window." he mouthed out. I did as I was told begrudgingly. He wasn't going to get to me.

"Jack... Baby... They're sorry." I huffed and turned my head away from him. That bug was gone, but I'll be damned if I let Gabe's puppy dog pout get to me. "Lets just go talk to them again..."

"No, fuck that Gabe. I'm not talking to any of them."

"Carrie said-"

"Fuck what she said too." I interrupted. "She's bull shitting you Gabe."

"All I'm asking is that you talk to them..." I felt my muscles tense up as his words drifted off. I take back what I said earlier about nothing pisses me off more then Carries sob stories.. What pisses me off the most is just them. My whole fucking family.

"No what you're asking me is to much." I growled as I got out of the car. I stormed around it and tossed Gabe his keys. "I'm sorry you have your face completely stuck Carries twat but I'm not doing shit for them, they don't fucking deserve anyones kindness." Of course I made sure everyone heard that.

"Jack what the hell?" He threw up defensive hands and backed away. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. He was there for the whole fucking two hours. He saw how rude and vile my parents are to me. They tried throwing in snide comments about how horrible of a person I was, when really I never did shit. They're a sack full of compulsive liars. I feel bad for my brother. I do. But he'll be one of them soon enough, and quite honestly, I don't give that big of a damn to save him.

"Jack... Where are you going?" I heard his truck come to life, but I didn't bother turning around. I kept walking... Stomping.. At a fairly good pace, until the truck actually pulled up next to me. "Jack, you're being a baby. Just get in the truck." I courteously flipped him off and slowed my pace. Another car is bound to come by. "Oh real mature."

I grinned inwardly and kept walking. "Go home Gabe."

"This again? I'm not leaving without you."

"Yes you are. I'm not in the mood to deal with you." I snapped back. He stopped the car and from what I could tell, got out.

"Jack, you're my boyfriend. I'm not going to let you out of my site." I groaned, not only did this seem like a battle I was about to lose, but one I couldn't avoid now. If he were in his car, I could easily lose him.

"Clearly you'd rather side with my family, one being an ex of yours, then with me."

"You are so blowing this out of proportion baby, just stop and lets talk."

I kept walking until he grabbed my arm. "I don't want to fight with you, it's your money, I don't care what you do with it."

"No, you do care what I do with it, because everyone is willing to believe what Carrie says." I snapped back. He let go of my arm and stared at me, not in a hateful way, but I could see he was pushing back tears for God knows what reason. This wasn't a major 'we're going to break up after this fight' sort of fight, just a Lil' argument...Now I feel bad. "I'm sorry Gabe, I'm-"

"Don't worry about it." He mumbled as he wiped his eyes. "Are you coming home? Or are you leaving, because I'm going home."

"Do...Do you want me to come home?" Now I'm the bad guy. How the hell did that happen?

"Do what you want too." I felt my heart sink once he turned away. I have to remember to chose my words carefully, because somewhere in there I offended him.

"Gabe..." I called, his body tensed as he stopped. "I'm sorry... I am... I was just upset..." Out of the corner of my eye I could see Carrie smirk. This better not be a plan they had to get money out of me, but even if it was, if it made Gabe happy... I'd do it... Eventually.

"Lets just go home. I don't want to be here anymore."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so I got massively fucked up at Warped... So I was sitting in my room all bandaged and thought "Hey, I'll update..." So I did, sorry if it sucks!
I'm trying though!
Check out my other story "Don't Leave My Side"... Its pretty decent :D