‹ Prequel: The Violet Series

The Rose Petals Series

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
“Come on out whore!!! I know you’re out somewhere!!!!”
I ran for my life, from the torture maniac that kidnapped me when I was 19.i was trapped in the filthy house for 4 months until now. I’m lost in the middle of a city, that I have is my fear. Just keep running I thought keep going. It’s dark, I’m cold in the middle of nowhere in the city of Belleville. All I had was a suitcase full of my old clothes that the psycho had taken from my room. I was wearing a sweater that’s dark as the night sky, a black miniskirt and some boots. That would do; for now.
I stopped running, I was gasping for air and water. I dropped to the ground; it was covered in rocks made my knees start to bleed. I looked behind me, no red Mercedes. I looked in front of me, nothing. At least, I see civilization not far from where I was sitting. I sighed of relief. I started walking; I didn’t care about what happened when I get there. I was dirty, hungry and cold. My clothes were ripping, my knees were bleeding, my black hair was tangled and a mess. I was pleased to finally survive the wretched nightmare, but I was wrong.
“Found you, fuckin’ bitch!! You’re mine!!” the lunatic yelled.
He started shooting with a Revolver. I ran for my fuckin’ life. I ran up the street called Henry St. Instead of running to the 1st house on the left, I ran to the last house on the left. I ran across the small front yard, ran up the porch and started pounding on the door and yelling and screaming. No answer, I began to scream louder when monster insanely drove up the driveway. He got out of the red vehicle, and ran up the porch. He yanked my hair, pulling me down to the ground.
“SOMEBODY FUCKIN’ HELP ME!!!!!” I yelled.
“ Shut up bitch!! Nobody going to listen to you when you’re back with me!”
“HELP ME!!” I yelled louder. I thought I was doomed for the rest of my life. BANG!!!! I looked up. In the shadows all I see is a tall man with a small handgun and what looked like a police badge.
“Let her go, you’re under arrest for owning illegal weapons and the kidnapping of Alexandria Martinet.” The weird police guy replied.
“Shit. I knew this was going to happen.” The lunatic dropped the gun and put his hands over his head. He looked at me, with his evil eyes and whispered to me,
“Just wait baby, you know I’ll be back for you.” He smiled that made me almost puke.
The police guy handcuffed him and called for back up. He turned to look at me. I was still laying there my clothes were pretty much destroyed, my hair was really tangled, and I was bleeding really bad, from the abuse I was got from the past 4 months. He continued to stare at me, I didn’t know what to do, should I run but the guy saved me. Should I thank him?
The porch light finally came on; my eyes started adjusting to the light. I looked up and watched the guy bend down towards me. I started to blush, the guy was gorgeous!! His eyes was gleaming beautiful brown eyes. His hair was long and was messy from sleeping in bed. His smile was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!
"Hey I’m Brian Swanson, I’m going to get you the help you need.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i no pplz im guess u want a better chapter well 2 bad!!! if want to read a better read my bff's stories PrincessFlora433. her stories r better than mine k?