‹ Prequel: The Violet Series

The Rose Petals Series

Chapter 2

Brian’s POV
THREE YEARS LATER…
“Hey Brian, it’s almost time to go home.”
I looked at the clock; it’s almost 4:00. I sighed, and started to pick up my things. My best friend, Travis, was waiting for me outside of the police station as usual. I always feel better when he’s around. Travis and I were best friends sine the 8th grade. I used to tell him everything until now, not everything now.
I began to think of Alex. Alexandria Martinet, she’s so beautiful with her long black hair and her dark mysterious eyes. She so freakin’ special and unique I don’t know what would happen if I didn’t meet Alex. I was so busy daydream I didn’t even know Travis was calling my name.
“EARTH TO BRIAN! HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!?!” he yelled.
“What? What did I miss??
Travis just rolled his eyes. “You’re not like this.”
“Like what?”
“ Blank out on me, not like you. I think something going on with your girl social meter.”
I groaned, Travis was always flirter, he’s always flirtin’ with some girl around the police station. That’s the reason why I didn’t tell him about Alex, I didn’t want him to fool around with her.
I hesitated, and said glumly, “I don’t need a girl I’m fine.”
“That’s what you think Brian.”
We paused for a moment, I wanted to tell him then that I have a girl that lives in my house right now. But, we reached our cars by then so I didn’t get a chance to say anything then. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”
“What do you mean? How you will see me tomorrow if today a Friday?”
“Whatever, I’ll see you Monday !!”
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is really dumb i mean look i think it don't make sense at all. watever cya at my next chapter
;3