Status: Completed :D

A Lesson in Relationships

Chapter 14

Alex stands nervously in front of the twelve other women in the room. He rocks back and forth on the balls of his feet. His face is painted with a timid expression as he stares at everyone. His hand is in mine and I squeeze it, giving him some much needed reassurance.

“Hi, I’m Alex Gaskarth. I’m eighteen years old and a month ago, my principle raped me. " his voice wavers a bit, fear lining it. He grips my hand tighter, waiting to see how they react to him. "And this," he refers to me, "Is Jack, my boyfriend."

Some of the woman 'aww' at him, his nervousness and timid demeanor, captures their empathy.

Alex instantly relaxes his grip on my hand. "I never thought he'd do that to me, ya know?" there are nods from the women in the group, "He was my principle, he was suppose to prevent these things. He was supposed to be accepting. Prin. Berri was not. He was a homophobic bastard, who mocked me for my sexuality daily. It got to the point that I'd flinch whenever he walked by. Then one day he saw me kiss Jack and only gave me detention. I never thought that's what he was planning to do to me. I thought he had given me detention cuz I was the 'girl' in the relationship."

He looks at me not sure how to continue, but as usual he finds the words, "At detention he had me write some stuff and them... Then he pushed me up against the wall. I pleaded, begged him to stop, but he just continued. It hurt so much." He closes his eyes as tears starts to fall down his perfect cheeks. "Afterwards he told me I could go. I did, but had to use the walls as support. He got a kick out of that.” His hoodie wipe at the tears. "I felt so dirty, so used and now I'm here."

He sits on the chair next to mine, sighing as he does so. Behind the few tears that are on his face I can see the smile growing on his face, "Sorry, it's just I feel kind of relieved."

Dr. Ramos smiles at him, "That's great Alex, being able to talk about it, makes it easier to live with it."

Alex blushes, and his hand snakes its way over to mine.

"I'm so proud of you Alex," I say once we're inside my car. "Really, you have no idea."

"Its nothing, Jack." he looks down at his hands embarrassed.

"It is though. You talked about it and that's all I ever wanted you to be able to do."

Alex bites his lip, "Do you think you could sleep over tonight?"

"Of course, my mom's been waiting for you to let me." I pull into his driveway and park the car.

He smiles timidly, hugging me as we walk the path to his front door. I smile, he was being so adorable. I decide to try something, hopefully not crossing any boundaries, he had recently made. I swiftly move my arms so I'm carrying Alex bridal style. He let's out a squeak of surprise as I do so.

“Jack,” Alex gasps, “At least warn me.” He’s blushing again, and as soon as he realizes he’s doing so he buries his head in my chest.

I grin, pulling the door open and walking into the kitchen. Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth smile at us. But we go with out a witty remark.

“Hi, Mom, Dad,” Alex greets, nervous look on his face. Why? I’m not actually sure.

“How was group, Alexander?” Mrs. Gaskarth asks, from the table, sipping a cup of tea.

“Really good.” He says, walking to the refrigerator, grapping two water bottles. “Um, can Jack sleep over?” Alex asks, playing with the sleeves of his hoodie.

“Of course he can.” Mr. Gaskarth smiles, “It’s good to see him around. It was starting to feel weird not seeing him at breakfast any more.”

I smile. Alex pulls on my hand and leads me up stairs. He hands me a bottle of water as I sit on his bed.

Alex sits down in my lap, surprising me and cuddling into me. “I’ve missed this,” He whispers, “I’ve missed you.”

I smirk, placing a kiss in his perfectly messy hair, “Me too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT... i kinda lost interest in writing slash. I like to read more then write at points. XD

so if anybody remembered, this was going to be the last chapter, key word, 'was.' I'm not going to make a sequel just continue on, because i figured out the plot.
I hope this shitty attempt at continuing the story wasn't a waste . Let me know if it was.