Status: Completed :D

A Lesson in Relationships

Chapter 16

The rest of the week seems to fly by. Alex is slowly becoming his old self. I mean he still jumps when people touch him, with out him knowing. But he is gradually becoming the old, sexual Alex that we all know and love.

He’s trying, too. He’s decided, on his own, mind you, to attend therapy twice a week. I was nervous at first because he hadn’t texted me after school, but soon I received a text explaining to me that he had forgotten to tell me about the therapy.

I watch as Alex scrambles around my kitchen, picking out ingredient, pans, measuring cups and utensils. He starts boiling a pan of water and heats up a frying pan. He already sprayed it with some non-stick shit that doesn’t really work. Well, it doesn’t work with marshmallows… don’t ask. The water starts to boil and Alex scurries over to the pot and dumps a thing of white rice into it, stirring the pot. He throws chicken into the frying pan and the meat sizzles at it hits the warm surface.

I smile at him he looked so cute. I learn against the wall, watching him add lemon juice and wine to the chicken ant the herbs to the rice.

I walk over to the cabinets and take out plates, glasses, forks and knives. I set them down on the table for us. I grab some paper napkins and place them under the utensils. I grab some water bottles and dump the contents in the glasses.

Alex turns around and throws me a shy smile and it takes everything in me to not attack him.

He turns aroung putting the food on the table and dividing the food in two. We eat in silence for awhile, but one thing about any Alex, he couldn’t stay quiet for too long.

“So… are your parents out all of tonight?”

I nod, taking a bite of food, “The whole weekend.” I say while chewing food.

“Jack, don’t talk with food in your mouth,” He scolds.

I can’t but smile, he was just too cute. “Sorry, Mom.”

Alex giggles in response.

“Do you want to see the note my mom left me?” I ask. He nods and I pull it out of my pocket, “We don’t have to do anything though.”

He nods before reading the note.

Dear Jack, be safe. I bought you condoms and lube. It’s in your medicine cabinet, but you probably already saw. ;P Love, Mom.

Alex smiles at the note, “I love your mom. She’s funny.” He places the note on the table, grinning at it, “Did she really buy-”

“Oh yeah, and it’s strawberry flavoured, the lube.” I nod, a blush forming on my face. “’It’ll spice up your sex life.’ I mean we’re only 17 and 18, does she really think it could be dull?”

Alex laughs, “I know and we’ve only had sex twice.” He cringes, “well… you have.” Alex sighs and looks down at his hands.

I reach over and put his hands in mine, “Hey, look at me. That doesn’t and never will count. Remember that.”

He smiles weakly at me, “Thanks Jack.”

After dinner I wash dishes as Alex dries. Blink-182 is blaring in the background and we’re singing obnoxiously along with it… well I am. Alex has a nice voice mine dulls in comparison. After all the dishes are clean and dry we take turns putting the dishes away.

A little later we start a game of scrabble. You know, something fun and challenging… Yeah, I suck at scrabble.

“Buttsex, that’s 16 and then it’s on two double word scores. That makes it 64.” I smirk, writing the 64 down on my side of the score list.

Alex pouts at me, “Jack, that’s not a word!”

“Yes it is! That’s so a word! I can use it in a sentence and everything.” I cross my arms over my chest wearing a smug smile. I was going to win. I was not taking that off the board.

“Of course you can use it in a sentence.” He rolls his eyes. “Where’s the dictionary?”

“I don’t own a dictionary, just go, it’s your turn!”

Alex sighs, “Fine. I’m using your T and making quadrant. That makes it… a twenty.”

“Now you’re making up words Alex!” I mean seriously, I know Alex knows all these big words, but I know for sure that, that is not a real word. I mean what the hell is a quadrant?

“It’s a real word Jacky. It’s from like 7th grade math… I think. It’s in graphing, I know that.”

“Oh… yeah. Fuck this game.” I yell, “This is dumb.” I put the game back in the box and throw it back into the cabinet it with all the other board games.

Alex walks over to me nervously, pushing me down on to the couch and straddles my waist. He holds my arms down and pecks my lips. His eyes hold a meek expression as his hands travel up my shirt. His hands are warm on my skin.

His voice is timid as he speaks, “I-I want you Jack, but only if you want me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah
Sorry for that lol.
5 Comments? Plz for smexi times?

And jw any going or has gone to Warped this year, ik completely irrelevant.