Status: Completed :D

A Lesson in Relationships

Chapter 6

It’s Sunday morning and I’m driving my car to Alex’s to pick him up, for school. Blink-182 is playing softly in the background. I pull into his driveway and honk the horn. There’s a few seconds of nothing, before Alex shuffles out of his house.

He grins, entering the car. I don’t realize why he’s grinning until I hear the words, he was singing. “I wanna be jizzed at, jizzed with just because, I wanna feel Jack up cuz that should be enough.

“Morning to you, too,” A smirk makes its way to my face, “Babe if you wanted to feel me up, you could just ask.”

“I know, I just thought I’d sing about it because songs have more feeling in them.” He kisses me –innocently, I might add- on the cheek.

“Of course it would.” I kiss him back, while backing the car out of the driveway.

It’s another fifteen minutes before we arrive at school. Alex continues to go on about a dream he had. In this particular dream he was a fruit… yeah, I know my boyfriend’s got issues, but that’s what I love about him. In the dream other people got turned into fruits, the other people being Caleb, Kyle and me. After we got turned into fruits, Principle Berri but us in a blender and turned it on. He woke up after that.

I laugh when he finishes.

“Don’t fucking laugh at my dream. It was scary as hell.” He glares at me.

“The only scary part of that whole thing was probably douche-bag Berri’s face.” I respond.

“Good point, it was.” We laugh, walking into the school, being greeted by Juliet, Rian and Hayley.

I tilt my head confused, “Where’s Zack and Cass?” I ask looking around for them.

Rian the next to speak, “I think he finally grew a pair to tell Cass how he feels about her.”

“About damn time,” Alex mumbles.

Juliet’s eyes shift from me to Alex, back to me. She glares at us, before she starts yelling at us. “You two fucked this weekend… Didn’t you!? WHY DIDN’T YOU INVITE ME!!!! I WANTED TO WATCH!!!”

I cringe when she starts yelling, both me and Alex trying to hide from her yelling and the people staring .We didn’t want the whole school knowing about our sex life. We left that all up to their twisted, perverted, sick minds.

“No we didn’t, Juli! There was no Jalex sex going on anywhere, this weekend.” Alex butts in on here yelling… no pun intended.

“Yes you did! I can see it in both your eyes!” She continues to yell.

I inch away from her and pull Alex along with me. Hayley pulls Juliet away and I can hear her scolding her.

Rian taps my shoulder, “Dude that was fucking hilarious. That just made my fucking week,” he says in between chuckles.

“Glad you thought it was funny because that was the most embarrassing thing of my whole life.” I mumble.

“Come on dude, if you look at it from where I was, its funny.”

I sigh.

“He’s right. It is pretty funny.” Alex smiles, giggling a bit.

I roll my eyes. HE would think this is funny, just like he thinks falling down stairs is funny.

We walk to our class, well his, instead of taking a free period like me; he decided to take Latin, as an elective.

“See you in math,” he whispers. He kisses my cheek right before he’s about to enter the room.

"Gaskarth! Barakat!” I jump when someone shouts our names. My eyes widen as I recognize the voice. At about the same time, so does Alex, except he becomes pale. We turn around, reluctantly. “Both of you get over here!” The voice shouts, angry as hell, might I add.

Alex’s eyes dart to the ground and he shifts nervously. I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be okay.

“I thought I made myself clear Friday that I was not going to see any PDA. And what did I just see? Can either of you tell me what I just saw?” Prin. Berri asks.

I’m the first to speak, Alex was still to nervous. “You saw him, kiss my cheek.” I say my voice strong because I know if I show any weakness, he’d get a feeling of power.

“I thought that’s what I saw. Now could either of you tell me why I saw it?” He asks, his face now a dull red.

“Because, we saying goodbye to each other. It was just a peck, there was a guy and a girl eating each others faces over there a moment ago. They were right in front of us; you had to see them, then us.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Just as he says that the bell rings, making Alex late to Latin. “Now, let’s talk about punishment because, you Barakat did not do anything, I’m going to let you off with a warning. Gaskarth, you have detention after school today, room 243. Am I clear?”

“But-” I begin to say, but Alex cuts me off.

“Yes sir.” He nods, walking into his class room.

We both stand there for a few seconds.

“And Barakat,” He starts, I nod my head, “I better not see you hanging around room 243 later.”

“Fine,” I fume, walking away, now in search of Zack and Rian, who are also free this period.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got Alex's parody idea from some website, when i find it i shall post it... OH! And (me being a complete and utter nerd) drew a Jalex picture and colored it in :) Hope everyone like it!:)
Here

By the way, I'm going on hiatus, some things have happened lately and i need some time off from things. I'm really sorry. I'll be back soon, I promise.