Status: Completed :D

A Lesson in Relationships

Chapter 7

Alex's PoV

It was lunch now, and I was sitting as physically close to Jack as possible, trying to make myself seem invisible.

This is not something you normally do, pull it together, Alexander; you’re starting to scare Jack. You’ve had detention plenty of times before. This won’t be any different.

I sit up and play around with the food on my lunch tray. I uninterestedly, twirl the spaghetti on my plate. Occasionally twirling it to perfection so I don’t ‘slirp’ it, my parents hated that and drilled it into my brain that it was very impolite. I take a swig of my vitamin water.

“Wait, so explain to me again why you have detention, Alex.” Hayley asks.

“I gave Jack a quick peck on the cheek that was it.” I explain

“This damn principal is taking away everything I look forward to in school.” Juliet mumbles.

Jack rolls his eyes, “You get enough of that from the internet.”

“So! It’s so much hotter in real life.”

Jack ignores her comment and wraps his arm around my waist. He squeezes me for a second and then loosens his grip. I sigh feeling his breath on the back of my neck. I feel my body loosen. Jack’s touch just made me so calm.

Jack rubs my back and looks into my eyes; he smirks, “About time, you fucking calm down.”

I push away from him and he whines, “Way to kill the mood.” I pick up my lunch tray and throw out my trash. I sit back next to him and lean into him, but quickly lean away from him when I see Prin. Berri.

“Hey, I got an idea! Why don’t we go outside?” Cassadee suggests pulling on Zack’s hand. They had yet to tell us if they had gotten together, but knowing Zack he just wanted to keep things to themselves, at the moment.

We all stand up and head outside. We walk until we get to some shaded trees. It was still summer like weather, thankfully.

“Alex,” Jack starts and I turn towards him. I raise an eyebrow waiting for him to finish, “do you want me to stay and wait for you?”

“Um,” I think back to what Prin. Berri had said and quickly decide against it. “Nah, Jack I’ll be fine and you don’t want him to find you.” I fake a smile.

“Okay,” he frowns a bit, just as he does the bell rings and we head to our last period of the day.

-*-

“Bye, Alex,” Jack hugs me tightly and kisses me. “I’ll see you later and if you need me to pick you up, just let me know.”

“’Kay Jack, I’ll let you know, bye.” I wave, walking back into the school and heading to room 243. I turn down the hallway and look for the room.

I enter the room and take a seat in the front, the first desk in the class. I put my bag on the floor and wait. I twiddle my thumbs. I start to get nervous when nobody else walks in. I mean I couldn’t be the only one with detention, right? There had to be over a thousand kids in this school.

“Did I get the wrong room number?” I think out loud. I bite my lip and glance at the clock. It had only been five minutes. I’d give it five more minutes then go searching for the correct room.

One minute…

Nothing.

Two minutes…

Again, nothing.

Three minutes…

Still, nothing.

Four minutes…

Nothi- wait… I see a shadow. I impatiently move in my seat.

Prin. Berri walks into the room and grins… I am officially creeped out. He slides a paper on my desk, “Fill it out, and when you’re finished give it to me.”

I nod and read over it.

Name, grade, reason for detention, I quickly fill out everything and move on to the last question. What will I do to not be sent to detention, again? I smile at the question and am very tempted to write ‘to not get caught,’ but throw the idea out. I turn the page and see that I have I have to write, ‘I will not show PDA in school anymore.’ Fourty times. I sigh and start. Half way I look up at the clock, I still had an hour to go.

I finally finish and I sill have fifty minutes left. I get up and hand him the paper. His eyes skim over it and he places it down on the desk. “Very good.” I shudder a bit at the look in his eyes. I had seen it before and from only one other person.

Jack.

I take a step back and he inches forward, matching the distance. I feel my breathing hitch and take another step back. We continue this until I feel my back press up against the wall.

The look in his eyes…

Lust.

“Please,” I plead, putting my arms up in front of me. I can’t move. I try, but I can’t, it’s like I’m paralyzed.

He grabs my hands and put them above my head and ties them with a scarf and hangs them from the –inconveniently placed- coat hanger.

He grins, running his hands under my shirt. “Isn’t this what you wanted? It doesn’t matter who gives it to you, now does it?”

I shake my head in protest, “It does matter, please let me go,” I beg, as I feel his hands go down to my belt buckle, “please, please don’t do this.” He pulls my skinny jeans down without any difficulty.

He flips me over and I can hear him shuffling to get his own pants off. He grabs my hips and lines them up.

“Please,” I beg, before the pain starts.
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T HURT ME!!!! Jack's PoV next chapter.
THINGS WILL GET BETTER!!! AND I AM BACK SORRY FOR SUCH A SAD/TWISTED/BAD CHAPTER!!!