Losing you

Seriously, forget him.

Mia's POV

I try to talk to Sam but he wont listen. He just ignores me, with his eyes closed and thinking. "Sam, I'm sorry, i don't want to hurt anybody, not you or Jack." At the mention of Jack's name he snaps his eyes open glares at me and says " Leave me alone" After ten minutes of silence, i sigh, get up and wander, thinking about if i really do love Sam or Jack or both , back to Jack's room. I pass people in the terminally ill wards, crying on there own, reading cards, surrounded by family. I see one lady on her own, who is murmuring to herself, as i walk past i catch a bit " Simon, i love you Simon, are you okay? Do you have a lottery ticket? The draw is tomorrow, i hope you did." I smile, but i feel sad inside. I want a Simon. Someone to love me and care for me, someone who i will want to return love and care to. When i reach Jack's room, i see him there with his eyes closed, lying down, under the covers. I get that feeling you get when you know you truly love some one. In the pit of your stomach, in your heart. I open the door, really quiet, take of my shoes so they wont squeak on the shiny floor and creep up to Jack. Not because i don't want to wake him, but because i want to surprise him. I go behind him and slowly get onto the bed. I wrap my arms around his waist and then whisper in his ear " Do you forgive me? " He turns, smiles and kisses me. We stay there in the bed kissing for a long time. When he starts to put his hand up my top we hear a cough, a loud throaty cough that meant " Excuse me, i want to speak here" I open my eyes to see Jack bright red, and looking at a nurse. She smiles and i get up and go out, before i leave i say " I'll be right back, just getting some coffee. " Embarrassed i close the door and laugh a little laugh and go to get coffee, like i said.

Sam's POV

When i said that to her i saw sadness in her eyes, i could tell that that was my last chance. I stood up and walked to my car. I knew that i couldn't control it, and feeling like a complete girl i just let the tears spill over. I knew that Jack liked her. I just love her.

Jack's POV

"Jack, i think you are ready to be discharged. So if you would like to pack anything that is yours, then please come and meet me at Reception." Says the nurse, who is a big lady with red cheeks and a happy smile. I nod and pack up anything i have, which is nothing, really except about 3 cards. I grab them and walk to reception, and see Mia getting some coffee. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her, like a backwards bear hug. Hmmm, I'm so glad she and i are together at last. She turns and presses her lips to mine once. I let her go and she gets the coffee. I take her hand and tug her over to Reception. " I'm leaving. " She nods and follows me. After all the details the nurse lets me go and i go outside to Mia's car which her mum brought over, she opens the door and i get into the passenger seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment/subscirbe (: